Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1381
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1261

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by CatHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nana about 5 x and Doris only once.

    Nana.

    Pros: GFE, PSE or whatever you request her to be.

    Nice soft body, nice soft rack hard to tell if its MM or natural.

    Have various pricing options (170/220) cost more for other services.

    CONS: DFK before no options not I believe cost extra.

    Doesn't shower with you unless you ask.

    DORIS:

    Pros: nice slender body, able to squirts if you have the skill. She was dripping when I was with her.

    Willing to please and BBBJ but CFS.

    Cons: a bit too much plastic looking from surgery, one price 300 option.
    Wow, Doris had some work done to her face? I haven't seen her in about a year and she always looked young and tight to me, especially her body.

  2. #1260

    Nana vs Doris?

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    How does Doris compare with Chinese Nana Indie? Does she pay out of a hotel?

    BTW is Nana still around to many Nana. The one I'm talking was the indie at the condo near Ala Mo.
    I saw Nana about 5 x and Doris only once.

    Nana.

    Pros: GFE, PSE or whatever you request her to be.

    Nice soft body, nice soft rack hard to tell if its MM or natural.

    Have various pricing options (170/220) cost more for other services.

    CONS: DFK before no options not I believe cost extra.

    Doesn't shower with you unless you ask.

    DORIS:

    Pros: nice slender body, able to squirts if you have the skill. She was dripping when I was with her.

    Willing to please and BBBJ but CFS.

    Cons: a bit too much plastic looking from surgery, one price 300 option.

  3. #1259
    How does Doris compare with Chinese Nana Indie? Does she pay out of a hotel?

    BTW is Nana still around to many Nana. The one I'm talking was the indie at the condo near Ala Mo.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    Her body is the same 100, face still Chinese, personality amazing as usual. I am still laughing a week later from the stuff she says.

  4. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    It's been a minute since I've seen this MILF and she didn't disappoint. I won't go into too much detail on looks as she's been reviewed a lot on these forums but picture Thai version of Kim Kardashian.

    Met her at the usual hotel setup she has going and was greeted in bra and panties and a very revealing robe. We caught up a bit and then off to the shower we went. Rinse of blue mouthwash and we were off to the races.

    She started with a very sensual BBBJ and kept commenting that jr grew since the last time we met which most definitely isn't the case as I mentioned she can swallow and dt better than last time LOL. After a lot of eye contact and bls, she tossed on the cover and said she doesn't have to use lube with me and hopped on. She put on the act that I was impaling her and to switch to mish to open things up for her before we go back to cg. Happily obliged and wound up going to down with one of her legs over my shoulder. She shuddered and grabbed onto me as she said she had her first O. She said now she'd wife awake and is ready to go for a ride and she got up top and was a great cowgirl with a mix of standard and acg. Flipped over for some rcg and with that view I knew I had to go for some k9. Normally I'm not a huge cake guy but hers is nice. She also knows how to arch to the point where the huge cushion is great. She is very vocal and was pushing herself on the wall and throwing it back against me so much that we couldn't change positions and kept at it until I finished in the cover.

    She hasn't missed a step since her AMP days. It is a lot more casual now in a hotel. She did say aunt Flo is coming on Monday so have fun fellas.
    Does she have an AD? If so, can you link? Mahalos.

  5. #1257

    Lily Lynn

    It's been a minute since I've seen this MILF and she didn't disappoint. I won't go into too much detail on looks as she's been reviewed a lot on these forums but picture Thai version of Kim Kardashian.

    Met her at the usual hotel setup she has going and was greeted in bra and panties and a very revealing robe. We caught up a bit and then off to the shower we went. Rinse of blue mouthwash and we were off to the races.

    She started with a very sensual BBBJ and kept commenting that jr grew since the last time we met which most definitely isn't the case as I mentioned she can swallow and dt better than last time LOL. After a lot of eye contact and bls, she tossed on the cover and said she doesn't have to use lube with me and hopped on. She put on the act that I was impaling her and to switch to mish to open things up for her before we go back to cg. Happily obliged and wound up going to down with one of her legs over my shoulder. She shuddered and grabbed onto me as she said she had her first O. She said now she'd wife awake and is ready to go for a ride and she got up top and was a great cowgirl with a mix of standard and acg. Flipped over for some rcg and with that view I knew I had to go for some k9. Normally I'm not a huge cake guy but hers is nice. She also knows how to arch to the point where the huge cushion is great. She is very vocal and was pushing herself on the wall and throwing it back against me so much that we couldn't change positions and kept at it until I finished in the cover.

    She hasn't missed a step since her AMP days. It is a lot more casual now in a hotel. She did say aunt Flo is coming on Monday so have fun fellas.

  6. #1256
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider66  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS or cfs.
    Unless something changed she was always cfs.

  7. #1255

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    She will send you her menu, she has a 40 min and 1 hr rate. She is literally the most reasonable girl out there for her quality. If I was into Chinese girl probably see her on the regular.
    Is she BBFS or cfs.

  8. #1254

    Just message her

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    What are the damages to see her now?
    She will send you her menu, she has a 40 min and 1 hr rate. She is literally the most reasonable girl out there for her quality. If I was into Chinese girl probably see her on the regular.

  9. #1253

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    Her body is the same 100, face still Chinese, personality amazing as usual. I am still laughing a week later from the stuff she says.
    What are the damages to see her now?

  10. #1252

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    I've been unsuccessful scheduling w / Doris whenever her ad appears. FWIW, I have an out of state number; is that the reason for her not responding?
    You can get a free 808 burner number from a free app like "textnow". You can make free calls or text from the app using the burner number without getting another phone.

  11. #1251

    Doris. Out of town number

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    Her body is the same 100, face still Chinese, personality amazing as usual. I am still laughing a week later from the stuff she says.
    I've been unsuccessful scheduling w / Doris whenever her ad appears. FWIW, I have an out of state number; is that the reason for her not responding?

  12. #1250

    Doris is great

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her since she's back?. How's she looking. I hope to see her soon.
    Her body is the same 100, face still Chinese, personality amazing as usual. I am still laughing a week later from the stuff she says.

  13. #1249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1399

    Doris

    Has anybody seen her since she's back?. How's she looking. I hope to see her soon.

  14. #1248

    Gina

    Anyone catch up with Gina from Peaches outside the shop?

  15. #1247

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone confirm this is the Malaysian bebe that was at Rejuve / Happiness? If trying to reconnect. DM if if you can help me find her. This add seems like a bait and switch and over priced. Number is used for others. But the Malay Bebe at Happiness was an old fav.
    That is Rejuve Bebe. Working downtown. She has put on some weight, but still pretty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape