Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 24018
-
04-01-26 22:34 #23793Banned Member

Posts: 691Adults
She owns just as much responsibility as any loser she chooses to associate with. I wish the best for everyone as a fellow human, but tough roadmaps are no excuse throwing in the towel on a positive life.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:59 #23792Senior Member

Posts: 758I wish this for her as well but we all the reality and the chances are slim.
Originally Posted by RoadMonger
[View Original Post]
I think she's given at least 2 kids up for adoption?
My bet is she'll be back on the streets and end up with the same kinda guys that are useless and can only bring her down.
-
04-01-26 13:52 #23791Senior Member

Posts: 2145Said her name was "E". Same as the 1st time I saw her.
Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:37 #23790Senior Member

Posts: 1189Smitty!
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Good pic, ***** looks fuckable. Will see if I can spot, catch and fuck her.
What name did ahe give you?
-
04-01-26 01:23 #23789Regular Member

Posts: 10She could use some help with food or snacks. The food isn't great in there. She is doing pretty good. She has gained weight.
Originally Posted by RoadMonger
[View Original Post]
I think she may choose a different path once she gets out. I told her she ought to disassociate herself with everyone from her past that was negative for her.
-
03-31-26 07:34 #23788Senior Member

Posts: 75Bella
I tried to post this earlier but it never showed up here. Anyway, it looks like Bella is back at Orient Rd. Probably the best thing for her. She was in need of medical attention and well as nutritional help. I don't think we will see her out anytime soon, as thin latest breaks her terms of release from last fall. Just an FYI.
-
03-27-26 00:23 #23787Senior Member

Posts: 2145She's all legs. Always wears short shorts and the legs just keep going. Slightly larger gut than before, but not bad. If I recall correctly, had a nice meaty pussy. But its been like almost 1. 5-2 yrs now.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Has fake lashes. Fairly nice. Bit submissive in her tone. IF it wasn't that she didn't want to come down on her rates, I'd have done her again. Forgot how much, but I did her last time for about 60. Was much higher this time (maybe 100) for a CD? No thanks.
-
03-26-26 20:41 #23786Senior Member

Posts: 758Damn Smitty,
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Looks like she's got a bangin body.
-
03-26-26 17:10 #23785Senior Member

Posts: 2145Calls herself "E"
Seen this be over a yr ago going into Publix. Dressed like a walker. Went in and chatted. Said she had a place then, so took her there for a bit of fun. Had her number but like most, it never worked again. Then she disappeared.
Until recently when I saw her near the post office.
Chatted but said no place ATM. Also, thought she was auditioning for Google maps with that GPS.
Pic is from this week.
Again. I don't have her number, so don't ask. My time with her back then was nice. Have no idea how she is now.
-
03-26-26 11:04 #23784Senior Member

Posts: 2145X marks the 65 spot.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 09:09 #23783Senior Member

Posts: 2145Carissa
For those that know her, saw her walking today. Didn't partake but got her number as she was needing help for her room.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Said it was OK to tell folks that on 8/13, she will be near 803rd taking 5,6xx steps to get there.
-
03-20-26 19:09 #23782Senior Member

Posts: 2145Brittany
Was driving home today and decided to go down Nebraska. Saw this tall girl with pink double ponytails walking north of sligh. Hair reminds me of the other older diamond but this was not her. She was older probably 30's, and had all her teeth. LOL got in my car and asked what I wanted off the bat. I just wanted some head but she quoted me 40. I countered half of that but she was adamant that she couldn't. So out she went. Also saw that other girl named Big Mama that shorter with red hair that advertises also. She just has too much cellulite on her hips.
-
03-16-26 12:10 #23781Senior Member

Posts: 47If it is the same person then yes he situation had improved allot since a couple years ago. So the ability to have better hygiene had also. I honestly don't remember how it was when I first met her a couple years ago. Her personality has always been the same. The main difference I do know if though is that her location is different than when we first met and availability isn't as frequent or as random as it was then.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 11:16 #23780Senior Member

Posts: 758It was bad bro. Like musky BO X 10!! Lmao.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
I don't think Jr would have been able to rise to the occasion!
-
03-15-26 20:44 #23779Banned Member

Posts: 691Funny You Mention
I was thinking the same when she told me she'd be walking to our meet location. I was like meh I'll come get you. This wasn't a hot day but I didn't observe any hygiene issues. I imagine this could change during the summer months.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



