Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 390 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 5846
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5546

    Any information?

    Hey all, does anyone have any information on this one? Menu? I feel like they have been around for awhile but I don't usually see them post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/204758989

  2. #5545

    30% deposit?

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this gal and could vouch if she's legit. She's up my alley but I refuse to pay deposits especially to tryst 304's.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellapeach8

    Couldn't find her on gps or the LC.

  3. #5544
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to her? I could see her profile on the board this morning but now it brings up an error message.
    Found her and she was active yesterday. But she removed all of her pics / media. She is a fun one. I absolutely wrecked her ditzy ass a couple years ago.

  4. #5543
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Might of been a glitch. File a scam report on her. It helps. If enough people do this. We can save others grief.
    I did report and left a comment but it said clearly that ir would review the report and post if I'm not a douche bag it would post. That's why I decided to also share here.

    I'm thinking she might have been banned for a minute will change her number and start new profile. Now I understand why it said new number on the post I saw

  5. #5542

    Naughty Hailey

    Anybody know what happened to her? I could see her profile on the board this morning but now it brings up an error message.

  6. #5541

    Safety layla

    Hard to say anything good about this experience. Don't let that beautiful menu fool you. Everything on there is a significant upside sell. C b j for half hour rate that was unenthusiastic at best.

    Started the session with gobs of hand sanitizer and lysos spray everything. When hardly let me touch her without busting out the hand sanitizer again. Made the mistake of touching the condom during CBJ. And you guessed it off, it came quickly, replaced with a fresh one.

    Took my l and https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...t/976426662587 out of there.

  7. #5540

    Found Kendra

    Might of been a glitch. File a scam report on her. It helps. If enough people do this. We can save others grief.

  8. #5539

    Kendra

    She must of scrubbed the listcrawler site and lost the phone. Nothing comes up on searches.

    That said Cheap lesson. Never NEVER give money in advance. Its always a scam. Karma will get her one of these days for sure.

    Do not fret about it. This hobby does come with some risk and losses. But if you play smart. You can minimize them. Stick to the rules. NO advances. Meet up only. No going to their places. YOU CONTROL the situation and where to go. Not them or your getting set up.

  9. #5538

    Tokyo Spa

    Much discussed AMP on 12th St DT. Never been but the phone # matches.

    Quote Originally Posted by PDX3223  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, does she work out of a parlor? Would be good to see other members insight, as it seems these tend to be in the too good to be true category. Doesn't hurt to try. Right? LOL.

  10. #5537
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    How dis it go down?

    Deposit.

    Need money to pay for the room?

    Grab the cash and dash?
    Basically, meet outside her place she asked for donation and I said no. She said, had to give her at least half and then we can go upstairs. Jr won the decisionand handed her the cash. She took me to the three floor of the building then took off running. So I'm assuming she has this trick in place already to Rob people.

  11. #5536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    I was a little buzz and decided to check out list crawler. Huge mistake because saw ad for Kendra (503) 500-0588 and she ripped me off.
    How dis it go down?

    Deposit.

    Need money to pay for the room?

    Grab the cash and dash?

  12. #5535

    Beware of Rob

    I was a little buzz and decided to check out list crawler. Huge mistake because saw ad for Kendra (503) 500-0588 and she ripped me off.

  13. #5534

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Her gps handle was snowbella, one theft alert, I've tried several times but always flakes last minute.
    Thanks for the feedback, after I read your post I looked up her name, and see I actually inquired about her last year I think she was using a different handle and phone number at that time.

  14. #5533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her? Send a message if you do not wish to post.

    Looks interesting, but I can't find a history. Perhaps she keeps changing her number, which is never a good sign. She's also removing her ads daily. Photos look familiar. I searched the Portland sections for Feral and Housewife, did not get any hits.
    Her gps handle was snowbella, one theft alert, I've tried several times but always flakes last minute.

  15. #5532

    Feral Housewife

    Anyone tried her? Send a message if you do not wish to post.

    Looks interesting, but I can't find a history. Perhaps she keeps changing her number, which is never a good sign. She's also removing her ads daily. Photos look familiar. I searched the Portland sections for Feral and Housewife, did not get any hits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260326_105935_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260326_105750_Opera.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape