Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 5848
-
03-31-26 00:38 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 129I did report and left a comment but it said clearly that ir would review the report and post if I'm not a douche bag it would post. That's why I decided to also share here.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking she might have been banned for a minute will change her number and start new profile. Now I understand why it said new number on the post I saw
-
03-30-26 20:38 #5547Senior Member

Posts: 126Naughty Hailey
Anybody know what happened to her? I could see her profile on the board this morning but now it brings up an error message.
-
03-30-26 16:03 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 1140Safety layla
Hard to say anything good about this experience. Don't let that beautiful menu fool you. Everything on there is a significant upside sell. C b j for half hour rate that was unenthusiastic at best.
Started the session with gobs of hand sanitizer and lysos spray everything. When hardly let me touch her without busting out the hand sanitizer again. Made the mistake of touching the condom during CBJ. And you guessed it off, it came quickly, replaced with a fresh one.
Took my l and https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...t/976426662587 out of there.
-
03-30-26 16:03 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 1872Found Kendra
Might of been a glitch. File a scam report on her. It helps. If enough people do this. We can save others grief.
-
03-30-26 16:00 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 1872Kendra
She must of scrubbed the listcrawler site and lost the phone. Nothing comes up on searches.
That said Cheap lesson. Never NEVER give money in advance. Its always a scam. Karma will get her one of these days for sure.
Do not fret about it. This hobby does come with some risk and losses. But if you play smart. You can minimize them. Stick to the rules. NO advances. Meet up only. No going to their places. YOU CONTROL the situation and where to go. Not them or your getting set up.
-
03-29-26 19:14 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 128Tokyo Spa
Much discussed AMP on 12th St DT. Never been but the phone # matches.
Originally Posted by PDX3223
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 18:00 #5542Senior Member

Posts: 129Basically, meet outside her place she asked for donation and I said no. She said, had to give her at least half and then we can go upstairs. Jr won the decisionand handed her the cash. She took me to the three floor of the building then took off running. So I'm assuming she has this trick in place already to Rob people.
Originally Posted by 3Putt
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 15:56 #5541Senior Member

Posts: 2934How dis it go down?
Originally Posted by Flash1888
[View Original Post]
Deposit.
Need money to pay for the room?
Grab the cash and dash?
-
03-28-26 02:25 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 129Beware of Rob
I was a little buzz and decided to check out list crawler. Huge mistake because saw ad for Kendra (503) 500-0588 and she ripped me off.
-
03-27-26 15:54 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 2032Thanks
Thanks for the feedback, after I read your post I looked up her name, and see I actually inquired about her last year I think she was using a different handle and phone number at that time.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 14:21 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 1156Her gps handle was snowbella, one theft alert, I've tried several times but always flakes last minute.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 13:33 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 2032Feral Housewife
Anyone tried her? Send a message if you do not wish to post.
Looks interesting, but I can't find a history. Perhaps she keeps changing her number, which is never a good sign. She's also removing her ads daily. Photos look familiar. I searched the Portland sections for Feral and Housewife, did not get any hits.
-
03-27-26 02:22 #5536Regular Member

Posts: 2Hmm, does she work out of a parlor? Would be good to see other members insight, as it seems these tend to be in the too good to be true category. Doesn't hurt to try. Right? LOL.
Originally Posted by Spicygirls
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 12:50 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 2934Interesting ad
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5035006021/1
Have not reached out.
-
03-25-26 09:39 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 378I stand corrected that's her. Completely different behavior than what I experienced!
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





