Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 17246
-
04-04-26 15:09 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 30There are plenty of those out there!
Here is another one! Real but gps. But yeah there are plenty of those. I know this is a heated topic on.
Originally Posted by Makos
[View Original Post]
This board, but truth is there are plenty of men paying big bucks and not on this site.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-fed161e4b47e
Just a fact of life.
-
04-04-26 11:48 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 32GPS to the max
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-a76093d6c27d
She's real. But she also wants 1 k to meet once a month.
-
04-03-26 23:51 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 48Damn, that's a bummer to hear. I'm going to keep this top of mind while I continue to scout the landscape before pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 22:39 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 454Raven
She's been talked about in the stripclub side guess she is branching out to DB. Really a sweet girl. I do not know what she charges off of seeking because I met her in the wild. Sex is okay head game decent.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-866d6be08f9c
-
04-03-26 20:54 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 70Links to girls Posted
Kaylani mixed girl https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-9eadbd4614ce.
Drika $250 Meetup Great body https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-59d91f0a496c.
Shan / Shay Thick chocolate https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-a6ac365f5512.
Niah freak in conyers / covington ga https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-0851fc4d40cd.
-
04-03-26 19:37 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 70Yes you correct let me get those with the girls names ill drop them in a few minutes.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 14:27 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 1302Drop links to profile
I'm glad to see anyone dropping positive reviews and sharing girls, but without a link to their profile on seeking / SDM etc then I'm afraid the review doesn't do much good.
Originally Posted by DunnB
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 14:06 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 70Drika
This one in Cobb county and looking for linkups of $250 , nice body.
profile: Seeking
-
04-02-26 23:47 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 1843
-
04-02-26 21:53 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 32Gps
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-ec13cf94ba1f
Wants 750 laughs at the suggestion that it's not a low price.
-
04-02-26 21:26 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 70Niah
She ready to meetup off rip once she see the inbox, she says she ready to suck and F and down for 3 somes. If you in Conyers GA she perfect.
-
04-02-26 21:24 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 74Karina
This one feels sorta sus to me. Have a text chain going.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-151e796fe628
Any Intel?
-
04-02-26 21:22 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 70Kaylani
Mixed chick with blue eyes looks like she strips somewhere in Atl.
-
04-02-26 21:20 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 70Shay
Thick and chocolate but seems to avoid not sure she truly into this.
-
04-01-26 09:59 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 3335Don't do it. I've had 2 business trips to Atlanta in the past few months, totaling 10 days. I got a fancy bar date and one FC out of it. I am picky, only see white / asian, but I didn't enjoy Atlanta generally, and I didn't think the SBs were all that. Many fell off the prospect list after a lot of development (wasted).
Originally Posted by Godre737
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





