Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 12168
-
04-01-26 20:33 #11238Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Rika AsianButterfly
Rika gives off a very GFE-style vibe and is quite attractive. The photos on the site are definitely her—slim, petite, with natural curves that fit her body really well.
From the moment she greeted me to when I left, she was warm, friendly, and always smiling. I wasn't overly impressed by her photos at first, but meeting her in person completely changed that impression. We undressed together and she suggested a shower, which I gladly agreed to. It was relaxed, with some light kissing, nothing too intense.
Back in the room, she had me sit on the edge of the bed and started with close, affectionate contact—hugging, kissing, and playful teasing. Her kissing style really stood out, very engaging and natural. We moved onto the bed and continued with plenty of foreplay—kissing, touching, and just enjoying the connection. She was very responsive, with soft reactions that made everything feel more intimate. Gave a really good BBBJ and also put my dick in between her tits as well. As things progressed, we moved through a few positions, and the chemistry made it easy to stay in the moment. I even had to slow things down at one point.
As time was running down, she helped bring everything to a strong finish, staying engaged even as the session was ending. We wrapped up with a quick shower, and I left feeling very satisfied.
Overall, she provides a warm, intimate experience that feels genuine and easy to enjoy.
-
04-01-26 20:13 #11237Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Sora AsianButterfly
Sora has a very model-like look—honestly and very pretty face. She's around 5'8" with a well-proportioned figure and stands out right away. She was a bit shy at first but warmed up after the shower and became much more engaging.
Alot of preview in the shower and she is very engaging and friendly, I could not wait until we got out. Once we got back to the room, she got things started with an enthusiastic BBBJ, using plenty of movement and mixing in some deeper technique. I will say her BBBJ is above average just enough suction and got you with every angle. After I was fully ready, we put protection on and began with her on top. She really enjoys deep kissing and kept the connection going throughout.
As things built up, I switched positions, lifting her briefly before laying her down and continuing at a steady pace. I tried to change things up toward the end, but sometimes that can throw off the rhythm, so we adjusted quickly. She handled it smoothly, got things back on track, and we finished in doggy.
-
04-01-26 19:31 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 206Both can be true
If he shares real intel, that'll be fine, right? Not many are sharing anything here already.
Originally Posted by Mdpapab
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 15:41 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 104Yuka AB888
MM E is not an exaggeration. I verified myself. She's good looking, a solid 8 to me, probably the best J girl I met so far this year since Mika. Service wise was pretty great too and she's submissive and accommodating through the session and kept asking me if I felt good. I assure you guys she is unlikely a wrong choice to most of you. Pay her a visit and find out yourself.
-
04-01-26 14:14 #11234Senior Member

Posts: 206Noa at FFC
Just repeated Noa to check on her learning, LOL.
She's in the same OL outfit, warm hug at the door. Still the same introvert caring girlfriend vibe.
Circling back to the question "can you make a working girl cum". I think if it were possible, she's the one. Her riding wasn't that great, so I just folded her into half and went to town. Most girls fake moans, but she does the opposite: grasping the bed sheet and trying not to moan too loud. It was very satisfying. I also tried eki ben position with her. It was a little too intense for her, let's just leave it like that.
Learn some fukuoka ben phrases since she's from there. Sui to-to.
-
04-01-26 11:39 #11233Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46I'm not sure why I need to lie about the cup size LOL. That may be an old photo before she got it done. She got a bigger tits now.
Originally Posted by Mdpapab
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 10:34 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 55Oh I'm aware but the OP has also been repeatedly called out as a shill so I'm inclined to stand on my proclamation of bullshit LOL.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 10:17 #11231Senior Member

Posts: 265Definitely
At best big b cups. Just another lying ass review.
Originally Posted by Mdpapab
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 06:11 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 32Cherry Asianbutterfly Hot V Girl
First of all the photos on the site are not her, at least used some filters but before anyone gets worried she is a very pretty girl. Probably one of the prettiest I saw this year.
I got buzzed in and walked through the door. I made eye contact with this hot Vietnamese girl wearing a see-through white dress. She pulled me in and we got undressed.
We went to the shower and had some nice little chats while I grabbed her boobs. Things started heating up, but this was new for me — usually the other girls I've seen drop to their knees right there and give a quick preview BBBJ while we're still standing under the water. Cherry had a different idea. She told me to dry off and get right on the bed. As soon as I lay down she went straight at it, making a ton of slurping noises and moaning like she was actually enjoying herself. I pulled her up for a second so we could kiss, and we did some sensual DFK.
The hat went on and she started in cowgirl. She was hugging me and kissing my neck while moaning in my ear. She was energetic but got tired pretty fast so I offered to switch to doggy. We did a couple more positions and finished a bit early in the 45-minute session.
She gave me a nice massage afterward. We chatted for the rest of the time. Her English is pretty bad with a strong Vietnamese accent but it still felt like I was just talking to one of my regular friends. She was super friendly and fun the whole way through.
Will repeat.
-
03-31-26 23:31 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 705The photos are never of the actual girls.
Originally Posted by Mdpapab
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 21:30 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 55MM E cups? I call bullshit.
Originally Posted by TrynewJG
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 16:03 #11227Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Yuka Asiansensation99
Yuka has a pretty face, slim body, MM E cups, cute butt, amazing service. Her posted pics are quite accurate with only minor P.S. Yuka first greeted me wit ha kiss and a hug. Very welcoming. We chatted for a bit and get the donation out of the way. She helped me undress and guided me to the shower. I really don't have to do much or think she lead me pretty good. We did some kissing in the shower as well as some BBBJ preview. After coming out she helped me wiping me down and starts giving this mind blowing BBBJ again. Her tongue moving independently of her mouth in a way that's licking while she's sucking. A couple of mints go by and I sit back on the bed while she continues this amazing BBBJ technique. Then I told her to grab a condom and I was ready to go. She starts riding like a fiend and I grab onto that nice ass she has. We switch a little bit later and I take her missionary. This lets me suck on those tits ane DFK more. Didn't last long in this position and blew in the bag.
Bonus: She spoke pretty good Chinese because she told me she had 8 year of Chinese boyfriend before. So if you can speak Chinese its a bonus for you.
-
03-31-26 15:38 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 1713 $$ for BB when I last saw the menu. I think it was 4 $$ if you wanted around the world. First stop was France last stop was Greece.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 07:02 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 647And yet, in have no issues booking with AB99 and FED but JB has been damn near impossible.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
Anyone know the Greek upsell for Yumi at JB?
-
03-31-26 01:55 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 705I assume they're either independent contractors or they work for a separate entity that these agencies hire from.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
Meaning the advertisement, booking, rooms are one business and the girls are another, providing transport, etc.












Reply With Quote




