Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1589
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current line up? I was told by a friend that Lola has left and the other one is only seeing 1-2 a day?

    Thanks.
    I was told last week by the Boss, that this months line up would be Lilly & Lulu.

    Lilly has probably been there at least 2 months. Lulu would be new to this location, since Lola just left.

    But Everything is subject to change.

  2. #1588

    Grape

    Anyone know the current line up? I was told by a friend that Lola has left and the other one is only seeing 1-2 a day?

    Thanks.

  3. #1587
    Quote Originally Posted by SWMonger  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while since I have been there. So, things may have changed. The older ladies at YouSai and Healing Hands were sisters. The one at Healing Hands was married. I did not like her as much. The one at YouSai had a boyfriend who's name will not be mentioned but goes by SWMonger on this board. I am older too so the age didn't bother me. She did not provide extras beyond the usual happy ending. Eventually, I was able to seduce her, at first she resisted due to my wedding ring, but we were both horny. One day in October after FS she told me that she was getting married in November. I am happy for her, she was really nice and sweet. I went back after the wedding date and sure enough she introduced me to her husband, I hope he does not read this board. She pointed to the wall where a hand written poster was written "under ware must stay on" I tried to convince her that I would never kiss and tell or screw and tell as the case may be but no dice. We communicated by translation aps on the phone and she confessed she wanted a green card.
    Yes! Although I got it wrong (didn't take the time to scroll back), your post about the sign stating "under ware must stay on" at YouSai was the post I was thinking about.

  4. #1586

    YouSai

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about the Asian girl at YouSai? I haven't been there myself, but a buddy of mine has and said good things.
    It has been a while since I have been there. So, things may have changed. The older ladies at YouSai and Healing Hands were sisters. The one at Healing Hands was married. I did not like her as much. The one at YouSai had a boyfriend who's name will not be mentioned but goes by SWMonger on this board. I am older too so the age didn't bother me. She did not provide extras beyond the usual happy ending. Eventually, I was able to seduce her, at first she resisted due to my wedding ring, but we were both horny. One day in October after FS she told me that she was getting married in November. I am happy for her, she was really nice and sweet. I went back after the wedding date and sure enough she introduced me to her husband, I hope he does not read this board. She pointed to the wall where a hand written poster was written "under ware must stay on" I tried to convince her that I would never kiss and tell or screw and tell as the case may be but no dice. We communicated by translation aps on the phone and she confessed she wanted a green card.

  5. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about the Asian girl at YouSai? I haven't been there myself, but a buddy of mine has and said good things.
    The old woman has already left the city, and now the new girl has a very nice smile. She didn't even hold be to her time. I would go over. The price was decent also. She was younger and had nice breast. Correct it.

  6. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about the Asian girl at YouSai? I haven't been there myself, but a buddy of mine has and said good things.
    So what are you saying, you don't trust your own buddy's judgement?. It's not like he said bad things.

    I haven't been there myself either, BUT if my memory is correct and nothing has changed it was reported the broad at YouSai was older.

    I'm pretty sure a year or so ago, somebody posted that the broads boyfriend was hanging around there at one point and she wasn't even allowed to do handshakes.

    That's all I know, and wouldn't bother wasting my time going there.

    But then agan Yousai, Healing Hands and BP have ALL been in business for YEARS With subpar talent. So somebody must dig it.

  7. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you really got to be a Creep to get turned down at a AMP. (unless the broads on the rag).

    Show up clean, non intoxicated, be respectful, offer the going shop rate and you should be in like Flynn.
    Does anyone know anything about the Asian girl at YouSai? I haven't been there myself, but a buddy of mine has and said good things.

  8. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTwoWin  [View Original Post]
    It happened at one of the Roanoke stands, what I heard was the man was intoxicated, got a little pushy and wanted more than available. I heard that from one of the therapists that was there at the time.
    Yeah you really got to be a Creep to get turned down at a AMP. (unless the broads on the rag).

    Show up clean, non intoxicated, be respectful, offer the going shop rate and you should be in like Flynn.

  9. #1581

    I believe

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention this. On my last visit to the Fruit Stand this month I noticed 3 pictures of guests taped up inside the lobby.

    There was a scribbled note next to the pictures saying something like "Do not allow entry".

    Two of the picture I think were of the same black guy with a beard and white car, the other was a younger 20's white dude.

    Now I've seen Pic's of Guests like this posted at Apple Spa in Roanoke. BUT these are the first I've ever seen at this location.

    Bottom line, does anyone know what type of infractions would make management post your photo and no longer allow entry?

    I'm Thinking.

    #1 being rough with the Broads..
    It happened at one of the Roanoke stands, what I heard was the man was intoxicated, got a little pushy and wanted more than available. I heard that from one of the therapists that was there at the time.

  10. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know whether the girls at grape, or any other in the area, would do 2 pops in an hour, one to start and one to finish?
    I'm sure you can pop as many times as you like if you have the cash.

  11. #1579

    Grape's Wall Of Shame

    I forgot to mention this. On my last visit to the Fruit Stand this month I noticed 3 pictures of guests taped up inside the lobby.

    There was a scribbled note next to the pictures saying something like "Do not allow entry".

    Two of the picture I think were of the same black guy with a beard and white car, the other was a younger 20's white dude.

    Now I've seen Pic's of Guests like this posted at Apple Spa in Roanoke. BUT these are the first I've ever seen at this location.

    Bottom line, does anyone know what type of infractions would make management post your photo and no longer allow entry?

    I'm Thinking.

    #1 being rough with the Broads.

    #2 passing counterfeit bills. A month or so ago a broad there inspected my Hondo like her life depended on it. Said a customer recently gave or tried to give counterfeit money.

    # 3 Maybe not paying the agreed upon tip, or only partial payment?.

    I asked the broad on her phone app, but didn't get a clear answer. As she walked me out the door, I pointed to the pictures and she just said "bad guys".

  12. #1578

    Good waxer

    Does anyone know of a good waxer in the area who would finish you off after?

  13. #1577

    Two Pops

    Does anyone know whether the girls at grape, or any other in the area, would do 2 pops in an hour, one to start and one to finish?

  14. #1576

    Current lineup at Sheffield?

    Anyone know what the current talent lineup looks like at Sheffield. Coming back to town later this week and trying to decide something new or go to the trusty fruit stand.

    Tried texting but only got "yes open come" and won't respond when I ask for names. Annoying.

    Grape confirmed that Lily and Lola are both there.

  15. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFate  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed that it belong to one of the girls, I believe Lili. Possibly from her wealthy boyfriend? I went in for a visit and the truck did have paper plates on it, so we're all good.
    When I made my previously reported visit and Lola was the only one there, I don't remember seeing a white truck anywhere on the property. So you're probably right that it's Lili's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape