Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 24022
-
04-08-26 02:05 #23797Senior Member

Posts: 47Not sure
Which part of area on Nebraska? Hard to know or recognize who it is from that photo.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 22:00 #23796Senior Member

Posts: 258Found this one on Nebraska not too long ago. Asked if she wanted a ride, said I look like a cop.
Anyone picked this one up before? Big titties.
-
04-02-26 10:06 #23795Senior Member

Posts: 544TPD street rips, Monday night
Monday night around 10 pm, TPD performed a classic street solicitation sting on Nebraska Ave, between Hillsborough and Hanna. Four casualties booked. It's safe to say we were not sending our best. Be careful out there.
-
04-01-26 22:40 #23794Banned Member

Posts: 691Good looks
Nice girl, but dealing with the paranoia of meeting up is exhausting. I get it these broads want to be safe but geeze. I've fucked her a dozen or so times over the years as she randomly pops up here and there and its almost better to act like you've never met before because as soon as you mention it they want a photo, or your license plate, or whatever. Exhausting.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Anyway, still a cool chic with a fat ole booty and cute shape. Not a spinner by anyones standards but decent head game and great rear view. She's a little kankly and not going to be a toe model, but worth a spin.
-
04-01-26 22:34 #23793Banned Member

Posts: 691Adults
She owns just as much responsibility as any loser she chooses to associate with. I wish the best for everyone as a fellow human, but tough roadmaps are no excuse throwing in the towel on a positive life.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:59 #23792Senior Member

Posts: 761I wish this for her as well but we all the reality and the chances are slim.
Originally Posted by RoadMonger
[View Original Post]
I think she's given at least 2 kids up for adoption?
My bet is she'll be back on the streets and end up with the same kinda guys that are useless and can only bring her down.
-
04-01-26 13:52 #23791Senior Member

Posts: 2156Said her name was "E". Same as the 1st time I saw her.
Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:37 #23790Senior Member

Posts: 1189Smitty!
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Good pic, ***** looks fuckable. Will see if I can spot, catch and fuck her.
What name did ahe give you?
-
04-01-26 01:23 #23789Regular Member

Posts: 10She could use some help with food or snacks. The food isn't great in there. She is doing pretty good. She has gained weight.
Originally Posted by RoadMonger
[View Original Post]
I think she may choose a different path once she gets out. I told her she ought to disassociate herself with everyone from her past that was negative for her.
-
03-31-26 07:34 #23788Senior Member

Posts: 75Bella
I tried to post this earlier but it never showed up here. Anyway, it looks like Bella is back at Orient Rd. Probably the best thing for her. She was in need of medical attention and well as nutritional help. I don't think we will see her out anytime soon, as thin latest breaks her terms of release from last fall. Just an FYI.
-
03-27-26 00:23 #23787Senior Member

Posts: 2156She's all legs. Always wears short shorts and the legs just keep going. Slightly larger gut than before, but not bad. If I recall correctly, had a nice meaty pussy. But its been like almost 1. 5-2 yrs now.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Has fake lashes. Fairly nice. Bit submissive in her tone. IF it wasn't that she didn't want to come down on her rates, I'd have done her again. Forgot how much, but I did her last time for about 60. Was much higher this time (maybe 100) for a CD? No thanks.
-
03-26-26 20:41 #23786Senior Member

Posts: 761Damn Smitty,
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Looks like she's got a bangin body.
-
03-26-26 17:10 #23785Senior Member

Posts: 2156Calls herself "E"
Seen this be over a yr ago going into Publix. Dressed like a walker. Went in and chatted. Said she had a place then, so took her there for a bit of fun. Had her number but like most, it never worked again. Then she disappeared.
Until recently when I saw her near the post office.
Chatted but said no place ATM. Also, thought she was auditioning for Google maps with that GPS.
Pic is from this week.
Again. I don't have her number, so don't ask. My time with her back then was nice. Have no idea how she is now.
-
03-26-26 11:04 #23784Senior Member

Posts: 2156X marks the 65 spot.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 09:09 #23783Senior Member

Posts: 2156Carissa
For those that know her, saw her walking today. Didn't partake but got her number as she was needing help for her room.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Said it was OK to tell folks that on 8/13, she will be near 803rd taking 5,6xx steps to get there.












Reply With Quote




