Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36298

    Sarah

    Anyone seen Sarah from Petersburg lately?

  2. #36297
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her last week and nobody responded. Surely someone has seen her on here.

  3. #36296
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    What does she look, like?
    Not attractive. Older with a lot of belly damage and sagging skin.

  4. #36295

    Hottie wih a Body


  5. #36294

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She is always looking to take money shots anytime so if you need her digits just hmu but if you have her digits and haven't seen her yet just go see her.
    What does she look, like?

  6. #36293
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    What side of town is she on?
    Southside.

  7. #36292
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She is always looking to take money shots anytime so if you need her digits just hmu but if you have her digits and haven't seen her yet just go see her.
    What side of town is she on?

  8. #36291
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Delilah a couple days ago and I will keep her in rotation. She's sweet and gives a pretty good BJ. She also swallows and take facials. That alone will make me come back.
    She is always looking to take money shots anytime so if you need her digits just hmu but if you have her digits and haven't seen her yet just go see her.

  9. #36290

    MK Incall

    Dreamed about this one a few weeks ago. Definitely a little bigger than her pictures indicate to the point where I thought about walking out, but stuck around. She was cool and gave a great BBJ. Didn't sample anything else since her body wasn't really my type. Incall was at a house in a decent area. Could be a great option if you like them a little bigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/762845425704

  10. #36289

    Delilah

    I went and saw Delilah a couple days ago and I will keep her in rotation. She's sweet and gives a pretty good BJ. She also swallows and take facials. That alone will make me come back.

  11. #36288

    Either of these legit? KHLOEE Or this other chick?

    Either if these for real? Both have Boston area codes so I'm suspicious.

    Khloee.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/155835884708

    Horny girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204734302

  12. #36287

    Lokita Spinner

    Another great visit with Lokita. Love that spinner body and her friend cici is good for car dates. Cici has great BBJ skills.

    https://callescort.org/804-899-6161

  13. #36286

    Any information?

    Has anyone ever been with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...y/350459874659

    Thanks.

  14. #36285
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if she realizes her real name is on one of those pics.
    I was wondering the same thing.

  15. #36284
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is JB. I saw her regularly about 10 years ago. Never had any complaints and she even introduced me to a few of her friends that were UTR.
    I wonder if she realizes her real name is on one of those pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape