Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 3824
-
04-01-26 07:13 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 47I haven't figured out exactly what happened. I'm unsure if the hotel chased them away or if rumors from the way market group chased them away, but they are at the same hotel chain out in Belleville.
Originally Posted by LunasMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 07:10 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 47Ypsi. Condo
I stopped by Coco's place in Ypsi. There's a new girl there Lucy. Really nice figure and some tig-o-bitties. This girl was a little bit taller than Mimi with a much better figure and every bit as fun.
-
04-01-26 00:38 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 47I stopped by Coco's place in Ypsi. There's a new girl there Lucy. Really nice figure and some tig-o-bitties. This girl was a little bit taller than Mimi with a much better figure and every bit as fun.
Originally Posted by LunasMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:50 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 148Red Roof Plus
Whatever happened to the asians that used to stay here? Haven't see their ads in awhile. Did they get run out of town from the Waymarket group?
-
03-30-26 20:46 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 145Mei
Older skinny lady using no oil on massage or HJ. HJ was so painful I had to force her to stop. Stay away unless you like to be tortured!
Originally Posted by StormDavis
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 16:13 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 72FinallyJoined?
Hey FinallyJoined, we need answers.
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 12:24 #3593Regular Member

Posts: 12Mei Massage or Star
Has anyone been to mei massage or star off of Jackson Road and the last few months? Just curious if any updates and any providers worth seeing. I may try to stop by one of them this week and will report back if I do.
Thanks.
-
03-30-26 11:32 #3592Regular Member

Posts: 14I noticed the same this weekend when I went to book tbh just said fuck it and went to bamboo.
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 08:12 #3591Regular Member

Posts: 6Textile Rd
Haven't seen many posts regarding Textile Rd recently. I have made three attempts to visit recently. The first two nobody answered the door, this was over a month ago. Went last week and there is an official document on the front door: "This building not to be occupied. ".
-
03-29-26 17:10 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm seeing this same number associated to ta least 3 different addresses within 2 blocks of each other on main street in the last 3 weeks in ads. Seems a little suspicious to me. 401,416, 446.
Originally Posted by JoMama1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 07:12 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 215Sue
Current link for contact. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Significant05
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 06:09 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for report. Was wondering where she went. What's her current rate?
Originally Posted by Raynoone
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 16:32 #3587Regular Member

Posts: 16Sue
Sue lost her spot on main st. She got a spot at HOE on stadium but unfortunately her pricing went up. Still good massage, and I think, really good FS, but pricier so unfortunately I won't be seeing her as much. Still one of the better providers around IMO.
-
03-22-26 14:43 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 47This is definitely hotel Asians. If you text the number, they'll give you a different address of a hotel. I was there two weeks ago. The provider was better than most hotel Asians however not nearly as good as set up.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 12:51 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 47For sure, this is hotel Asians. Went there a couple of weeks ago provider was better than most, but definitely not of the same caliber as the place in the condo.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






