Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 3815
-
03-29-26 17:10 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm seeing this same number associated to ta least 3 different addresses within 2 blocks of each other on main street in the last 3 weeks in ads. Seems a little suspicious to me. 401,416, 446.
Originally Posted by JoMama1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 07:12 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 215Sue
Current link for contact. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Significant05
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 06:09 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for report. Was wondering where she went. What's her current rate?
Originally Posted by Raynoone
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 16:32 #3587Regular Member

Posts: 16Sue
Sue lost her spot on main st. She got a spot at HOE on stadium but unfortunately her pricing went up. Still good massage, and I think, really good FS, but pricier so unfortunately I won't be seeing her as much. Still one of the better providers around IMO.
-
03-22-26 14:43 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 42This is definitely hotel Asians. If you text the number, they'll give you a different address of a hotel. I was there two weeks ago. The provider was better than most hotel Asians however not nearly as good as set up.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 12:51 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 42For sure, this is hotel Asians. Went there a couple of weeks ago provider was better than most, but definitely not of the same caliber as the place in the condo.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 10:38 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 345I doubt this is an AMP or a spinoff of Promenade, It's most likely hotel Asians. The phone number is listed in multiple states and the address is non existent with a 3 star hotel nearby. There are also condos nearby so who knows.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 10:04 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 150Looks like a new AMP popped up next to briarwood, anyone been here yet?
Interested in this one since the last location with CoCo was a good spot based on a recommendation.
Anyone seen them or know if they from another location.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...3/400737447131
-
03-19-26 11:31 #3582Regular Member

Posts: 14Do the offer more than Bamboo? How are the prices?
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 19:34 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 480Decided to check it out. You're right on, she is a real barker. Messed up grill too. Betting she had some dog breath due to that. Dressed in grungy sweat's. She obviously works alone, had a client in the room. I considered myself lucky and said I couldn't wait. The happy ending was I didn't spend any money.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 17:35 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 187Looking at the last year of your posts you have offered no useful info. EVER. Only questions about services, provers and rates. No soup do you. Those who are active in this form will have a pretty good idea of services just by the comparable places mentioned.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 16:29 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 72Any info?
Any info on rates, menu, description of providers, any useful info?
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 08:08 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 423Haku
I went a few weeks ago. Drew a mid to late 30's. Recieved a good massage (not great but good) and a standard finish with some under the bra groping. (decent pair) got hand down the pants briefly. She said maybe next time on the pussy. 150 all in.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 11:32 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 215YOU health massage
In Howell on grand river next to eternity brewery. Had a dream there half hour before closing. Korean middle aged fairly tall not that pretty and definitely some meat on her bones. No bra and decent firm B cups with huge nips. Massage was nearly 5 minutes and went straight to teasing. I then realized she was rubbing her tits on me so I immediately rolled over and she asked what do want how much you pay? . She had her hand on my unit and was all smiles. She said wait and went to lock the front door!! We had small talk about Korea and me being Italian at start of session. As I'm pounding this horny lady I ask her do you like this big Italian dick? She says NO and laughs. Lmao. I start laughing and ask no? She said too big but kept grinding like a champ as I slap her fat ass. Not sure if I will return if this was a fluke or standard. I heard another lady voice when I walked in. Curious who else is available.
-
03-14-26 23:27 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 94Not NURU
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/493607504793
This was a total disappointment. Would not return. It's legit but not at all as advertised. No NURU. Massage was 4 out of 10. There are much better options out there.








Reply With Quote




