Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 13534
-
03-31-26 10:25 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 35Passing through
I'm coming outside of Chattanooga and was wondering if anyone could put me on a good provider. I'm torn between chatt and knox, any info would be appreciated.
-
03-30-26 23:26 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 70Candy / Alexis.
Does anyone know what happened to her? Haven't seen her listings in some time. Can anyone send her current contact information. DM is fine.
TIA,
FG.
-
03-30-26 15:24 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 145Dallas
Damn, I hate that some a $$hole messed up things for the rest of us. I really wanted to see Dallas, but didn't work out on my end, so I was also hoping they would want to return.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:21 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 145Red head
I was wondering too. I can't find any reviews on her anywhere. I am also thinking her pics are touched up a lot. Gern, let us know if you TOFT.
Originally Posted by DonHomes
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:53 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 58Pretty Obvious
Yep, she is on STG and Tryst and I am sure other sites. Her photos are heavily AI altered. It would be interesting to know what she really looks like. Too fake and sketchy for me.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 09:28 #13124Senior Member

Posts: 156I am sure you already have. I just googled her number and listed ads in Tryst, listcrawler and numerous other sites. So at least she must be legit?
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
305 is a Miami number. But who knows mine is S Florida as well and long moved away.
-
03-30-26 09:01 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 50I would like to know as well.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 08:22 #13122Senior Member

Posts: 502Recommendations?
Morning.
Chattanooga native, now living in Virginia. Back for family issues for a day or so. Recommendations for a good GFE, someone who won't flake or go silent? Petite, bbw, age not relevant. Skip or tryst, any help appreciated.
-
03-29-26 20:09 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 1027New
Anybody done any intel on this one that has popped up?
Gern.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/583765537826
-
03-28-26 14:05 #13120Senior Member

Posts: 61This is why we can't have good things
It's sad that they experienced that. I was really hoping they become regular visitors and add some variety to out abysmal lineup. I'm on the same boat as you but the nearest city I saw them post was in Knoxville. I hope they give us all another chance.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 10:59 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 226Dallas
I ended up seeing the other girl, Dallas. She was an absolute smoke show. One of the best experiences I've had in Chattanooga. Damage was 180 Hhr, CBJ, cfs, she was really into it. Amazing body, great personality, if she was in this area, I would see her weekly. She told me that they probably would not come back here due to a couple of bad experiences. Apparently, one monger threatened her life. If they do pop up anywhere close, 100% recommend going to see.
Originally Posted by Jakel50
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 09:54 #13118Regular Member

Posts: 22What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SamuraiBro
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 09:11 #13117Senior Member

Posts: 4102 girls
It's 2 girls. Says Ginger in the text (red head) and scroll down and it says Jade for the black haired girl. Has anyone else here seen her?
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 15:27 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 206Thanks for the post. She reached out to me on SA and was wanting to meet this weekend.
Originally Posted by JohnQT
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:55 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 145Ginger / Dallas
RiverRat. The ad you have linked is a year old and it is a different girl (Jade) in that ad. Here is the Chattanooga ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...d/031211390366.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





