Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 901 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13503
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13113

    Photos in STG don't look like a 45 year old

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    I did a Google search on the first image and returned this 30 day old ad in St. Louis for a 26 year old Natasha.

    https://stlouis.myescort.network/fem...e2b7a723133017

    In the ad from the OP, the provider is 45. There aren't many women that both look that good at 45 and are 304's. Her listed weight in the OP ad is 134 lbs with medium natural weight. I found another in Chattanooga for the same provider. Photos are the same but the weight listed is 148 lbs with large, natural breasts.

    There may be a provider associated with this ad but be prepared to be catfished. Smokie, let us know how it turns out.

  2. #13112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024

    Cleveland

    Anyone ever tried this one out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...g/638039283954
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black.jpg‎  

  3. #13111

    Not sure

    [QUOTE=FreezeGopher;7571085]Does anyone know what happened to her? Haven't seen her listings in some time. Can anyone send her current contact information.

    I have her personal cell number. I’ll reach out to her.

  4. #13110

    Possible Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFirstTime  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming outside of Chattanooga and was wondering if anyone could put me on a good provider. I'm torn between chatt and knox, any info would be appreciated.
    If you're coming to Chattanooga I would try her (link below). She is good looking and looks like exactly like her pics. She also loved taking a pounding. The hard thing is getting a hold of her and setting something up, comms aren't great but if you get something set up you will love it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...m/163214285241

    If you're going to Knoxville then you could try here (link below). She is young, tall, and a sexy body. I like seeing here too, has a good personality and affordable too. She will travel to Chattanooga too if you're not going to Knoxville. Comms aren good and will reply fast, but only does outcall. I don't know many girls in Knoxville, the only reason I found her is because it was recommended to me, she came to Chattanooga for outcall.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/204280006

  5. #13109

    Passing through

    I'm coming outside of Chattanooga and was wondering if anyone could put me on a good provider. I'm torn between chatt and knox, any info would be appreciated.

  6. #13108

    Candy / Alexis.

    Does anyone know what happened to her? Haven't seen her listings in some time. Can anyone send her current contact information. DM is fine.

    TIA,

    FG.

  7. #13107

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing the other girl, Dallas. She was an absolute smoke show. One of the best experiences I've had in Chattanooga. Damage was 180 Hhr, CBJ, cfs, she was really into it. Amazing body, great personality, if she was in this area, I would see her weekly. She told me that they probably would not come back here due to a couple of bad experiences. Apparently, one monger threatened her life. If they do pop up anywhere close, 100% recommend going to see.
    Damn, I hate that some a $$hole messed up things for the rest of us. I really wanted to see Dallas, but didn't work out on my end, so I was also hoping they would want to return.

  8. #13106

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by DonHomes  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you already have. I just googled her number and listed ads in Tryst, listcrawler and numerous other sites. So at least she must be legit?

    305 is a Miami number. But who knows mine is S Florida as well and long moved away.
    I was wondering too. I can't find any reviews on her anywhere. I am also thinking her pics are touched up a lot. Gern, let us know if you TOFT.

  9. #13105

    Pretty Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    Anybody done any intel on this one that has popped up?

    Gern.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/583765537826
    Yep, she is on STG and Tryst and I am sure other sites. Her photos are heavily AI altered. It would be interesting to know what she really looks like. Too fake and sketchy for me.

  10. #13104
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    Anybody done any intel on this one that has popped up?

    Gern.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/583765537826
    I am sure you already have. I just googled her number and listed ads in Tryst, listcrawler and numerous other sites. So at least she must be legit?

    305 is a Miami number. But who knows mine is S Florida as well and long moved away.

  11. #13103
    I would like to know as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    Anybody done any intel on this one that has popped up?

    Gern.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/583765537826

  12. #13102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Recommendations?

    Morning.

    Chattanooga native, now living in Virginia. Back for family issues for a day or so. Recommendations for a good GFE, someone who won't flake or go silent? Petite, bbw, age not relevant. Skip or tryst, any help appreciated.

  13. #13101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024

    New

    Anybody done any intel on this one that has popped up?

    Gern.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/583765537826

  14. #13100

    This is why we can't have good things

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing the other girl, Dallas. She was an absolute smoke show. One of the best experiences I've had in Chattanooga. Damage was 180 Hhr, CBJ, cfs, she was really into it. Amazing body, great personality, if she was in this area, I would see her weekly. She told me that they probably would not come back here due to a couple of bad experiences. Apparently, one monger threatened her life. If they do pop up anywhere close, 100% recommend going to see.
    It's sad that they experienced that. I was really hoping they become regular visitors and add some variety to out abysmal lineup. I'm on the same boat as you but the nearest city I saw them post was in Knoxville. I hope they give us all another chance.

  15. #13099

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakel50  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I ended up seeing the other girl, Dallas. She was an absolute smoke show. One of the best experiences I've had in Chattanooga. Damage was 180 Hhr, CBJ, cfs, she was really into it. Amazing body, great personality, if she was in this area, I would see her weekly. She told me that they probably would not come back here due to a couple of bad experiences. Apparently, one monger threatened her life. If they do pop up anywhere close, 100% recommend going to see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape