Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 7046
-
04-02-26 09:44 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 156Sounds like a keeper. Natural boobs or enhanced?
Originally Posted by MimAia
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 17:27 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 58YMMV. I've walked in twice and seen nothing but Decrepit GILF's that need to be in a retirement home.
Originally Posted by ElDeano57
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 11:36 #6579Regular Member

Posts: 21Relaxing spa
I met Selena this week on a random visit to Relaxing spa. I was greeted at the door by sweet Vivi, who recommended Selena and I was glad she did. Selena has a very cutesy face, slender body, but has some big boobs, and a plump behind. I couldn't resist giving her a little squeeze on both ends when she walked in the room. Since she could tell I was ready to go and I was there for a good time, not a long time, she dropped her dress and let me go to town on those bazongas. A little nipple licking and sucking, and I was at attention. She dropped down and delivered outstanding BBBJ, and giving me a little Russian preview, before telling me to get undressed and lay down. Once I was more comfortable, she hopped on and continued working jr with great eye contact. I was craving something else, so I told her to hop up on the table in 69 so I could get a taste of that pretty kitty. Fondling her boobs, eating her out, and having her DTing me almost put me over the edge but I had barely enough self control to let her know I wanted her to hop on before I could finish early down her throat. Watching her bounce up and down and those titties jiggle in ACG is a sight to see. I had to have her finish once while she was on top before I put her in prone bone to finish in the bag. After she cleaned me up, she gave me a short head massage before sending me off. Overall, looks is an 8, service a great 9/10, and her personality is a 8. She is sweet GFE style, versus the PSE style of Vivi. I'll be repeating. I was out the door in just under an hour, two and half benjis lighter.
-
04-01-26 11:13 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 92Really that place? All RM reviews for that parlor are completely fake. I been there 2? Years ago and it was subpar service with time cheating.
Originally Posted by ElDeano57
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 10:26 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 383107
That's the phone#. Check it out!
Originally Posted by RackHam32
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 09:12 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 58Don't see a place at 3107, but if you mean the place next to the big cafe, I thought that place was L1 only?
Originally Posted by ElDeano57
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 17:13 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 92You provide tons of helpful info but I was wondering if its cool to ask you about more details when it comes to Yume and Mimi spa? I would dm you but your inbox is. Never tried a concept like Mimi spa so I don't know what to expect. Is verification tough to get into? I stay really close to the Hard Rock so the location is very ideal. Very torn from trying out Mimi spa or just keep going to 168/ Relaxing spa. The constant fake pics hesitate me from trying but the reviews feel legit and if they're close to the pics, then I'm willing to try. What can I expect from Yume if I decide to go? My DMs are open if need be.
-
03-30-26 18:54 #6574Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Well said and 100% true. These girls really are exceptional women.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 11:25 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 406It's not hard to get into the good graces of some of these girls. Just be a decent guy and someone they want to spend time with and you'll get on the list of guys they choose to text everyday or to invite out on occasion. Not sure why we are talking about what she was doing on her personal time away from the spa but okay.
Money isn't the basis for everything these girls do. It gets you in the door for sure, but it's how you treat them that determines whether you get led to the door when your time is up or whether they invite you to the back to eat some food or extend your time since they aren't busy.
Originally Posted by StableGenius69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 10:15 #6572Banned Member

Posts: 994Vivi. Honestly can't tell you
I just saw her twice south of Seattle, I did not pay more or less than normal rates. Ever since she left she has been texting me on WeChat almost every day (dozens of other girls just went silent). She came back to Seattle for a few days before going to LA recently and we went out and had a nice dinner. I keep looking to do "business" trips to Florida.
I'm touched and flattered by her attention, she is just a legend in the Seattle area.
Originally Posted by StableGenius69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 07:12 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 2270The universal love language $$.
Originally Posted by StableGenius69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 06:46 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 62Oh wow
Oh wow. How you managed that? Teach us your tricks man.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 06:45 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 62A question about place
Do you know where she will be?
Originally Posted by Mesohony
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 19:09 #6568Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 35Thanks Happyxxx
Thank you very much for this information. You're always on top of what's happening. Yume is one of my all time favorites and I will for sure make the drive to see her. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 18:59 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 92Can't find it. Dm please?
Originally Posted by ElDeano57
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





