Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 7049
-
03-30-26 06:45 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 62A question about place
Do you know where she will be?
Originally Posted by Mesohony
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 19:09 #6568Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 35Thanks Happyxxx
Thank you very much for this information. You're always on top of what's happening. Yume is one of my all time favorites and I will for sure make the drive to see her. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 18:59 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 92Can't find it. Dm please?
Originally Posted by ElDeano57
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 10:23 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 38Mary
3107 Listed on RM.
Originally Posted by AlexInF8
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 10:21 #6565Banned Member

Posts: 994Vivi sent me some pics from the concert
She was looking dynamite, jealous of whoever got her out.
Originally Posted by StableGenius69
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 09:36 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 62Vivi at Ultra
I went to ultra and saw Vivi was there. Looks like someone took her out and giving her more attention and what not.
-
03-28-26 23:33 #6563Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mimi spa-YUME
Well guys on April 4, the one and only, famous YUME will be back in Fort Lauderdale. I know you all had a lot of fun with her before and we had an absolute blast with her in Orlando earlier this month so figured I would let you know she will be back. Full wide open menu and she's a very sweet girl and in most circumstances she doesn't even make you pay for the upgrades, which is highly unusual with any provider. My dicks are just talking about this girl, she's got the prettiest and tightest little pussy ever and extremely accommodating with a very good personality.
-
03-28-26 19:34 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 92At Asian off Sterling. 6942 ?
-
03-28-26 14:42 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 38Mary
Saw her Mon & Tues at Asian off Sterling. Decent massage, BBBJ & BBFS, upcharge $30 for bb. Sweet lady & decent looking. I'll repeat when back down that way.
-
03-28-26 14:33 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 288Relax
How much total for everything?
Originally Posted by Rando1313
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 23:17 #6559Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289A lot of the girls at the Japanese agency will allow this for a little extra fee. Mimi spa.
Originally Posted by Kip42
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 08:13 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 55Good to know, I was looking at this place two weeks ago. Had some business at Presidential Circle and was heading toward 441 for a Sub Center stop and passed by this place.
Originally Posted by AlexInF8
[View Original Post]
I'm always wary about spas in Hollywood near the County Building. Cops are always under pressure to keep the area clean, too risky getting stopped by crazy cops there. And the closer you get to US1 the worse the harassment is.
I was by US1 and Moffett Street (Pembroke Road) one evening. Near the Big Easy Casino.
I was stopped and searched for merely saying Hi to a girl walking, didn't pick her up or anything, but 4 cop cars stopped me.
Tossed my car apart looking for anything they could arrest me on, but I was good. They had a Mean Faced Clipped Hair Lesbian in charge, yelling at me about picking up prostitutes. 🙄.
-
03-25-26 15:29 #6557Regular Member

Posts: 10Facials
Any recommendations on who allows facials?
-
03-25-26 13:57 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 39Visiting
Any recommendations on places near 17th and federal?
-
03-25-26 12:57 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 157I saw Ivy on Sunday. Had texted ahead to see Nico. Got there, met Ivy, who looked like Nico was described -- blonde hair and big boobs. Went to wash up, saw Vivi who asked me to try the "new girl," who was Ivy (who I thought was Nico). Anyway, back to the room, provided my 1 hour donation and we got started. At this point, I did not yet know this was Ivy and not Nico. Ivy's English is limited and she simply said "I am new girl. " I had a fun session with Ivy. I think she is very cute. She really has an adorable and sweet smile and disposition, and beautiful big (I'd say D) natural boobs with nice nips. She's a bit chubby (no spinner). I don't work well with the cover, but she willingly provided BBBJ (a bit fast for my preferred pace but she took instruction well) and DATY. Did some limited CG which looked great with her big bouncers, but I can't finish in a bag, so off with the cover and finished with a nice BBBJ / HJ combo which she teased me after I finished until I couldn't take it any more (too sensitive). Massage after was very firm. After we finished, she said "my name Ivy," to which I laughed. I had a good time with her. This is intended to be a positive review. I'm not complaining about not seeing Nico. I had a good time with Ivy and really liked her.
Originally Posted by BakeNCookies
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






