Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 122 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1823
This blog is moderated by BravoFox
  1. #1433

    This question is about SS88 Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    Promising looking new roster posted!

    These abbreviations seem off though.

    "30 minutes 1 pop COP 100. Clp 200".

    Anyone care to illuminate?
    The abbreviations are standard for the Chinese aligned groups, although it is admittedly not one of the USASG site supported ones. But it is straightforward really once you understand. Bear in mind these are extra on top of the base rate.

    COP. Cum on pussy. Pull out.

    CIP. Cum in pussy. Self explanatory.

    So if you have good control and don't need the extra inside finish, you can get away with paying +100. Although the reality is sometimes a girl doesn't trust that you won't do it so best to always just assume it is +200.

    The actual problem here is, this girl is Chinese, which that's an uncommon service among agency groupings (and even our AMPs). But the last time I questioned if that was accurate or not, that was with Megan (similar statement towards the Latinas), and it turned out to be true, she was doing BB. But I'm still leaning towards this being a mistake in the listing as it also does things like "nombre" which is Spanish for name. Whoever shows up will know in the end, ideally they can ask for info, even if they are someone who uses protection.

  2. #1432

    Sakura

    Promising looking new roster posted!

    These abbreviations seem off though.

    "30 minutes 1 pop COP 100. Clp 200".

    Anyone care to illuminate?

  3. #1431

    Ccg

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    I have been checking daily too, sure do miss the quality CCG provided. My dm is open if anyone has heard anything.

  4. #1430

    *sips tea*

    That probably means CCG fans could potentially go back and check the old site as there is a new image there instead.

    https://candycoragirl.com/nsh-indepe...andy-modeling/ the new images with a filepath of "/2026/03/.

  5. #1429

    Ccg

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    Man, every day, I check in on the site, and each day, I hope to see new beauties visiting.
    Sent you a PM.

  6. #1428

    My review of LeLe

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Lele at SS88. Her pictures do not do her justice at all! What a sweetheart! The first thought I had was that she is the Chinese Camila Cabello! Same hair and smile! Great english, sparkling personality and smoking hot! She's only going to be here for a few more days. Better run!
    Just took the bait and went to get a taste of something new.

    Pros: she's pretty. Has a great tone body and nice smile. Not the most beautiful but she's pretty and young (25-30). Tits are nice and perky. Bush is trimmed and clean but still has hair.

    Cons: you can tell she doesn't like it and is not into it. Gave a very hesitant BBBJ. I asked if she wanted to continue and she said no, so we just cuddled and I gave myself a HJ.

    She does not like kissing.

    She's friendly and nice. Cute. But I shouldn't just popped at home and save money.

  7. #1427

    Ss 88

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Lele at SS88. Her pictures do not do her justice at all! What a sweetheart! The first thought I had was that she is the Chinese Camila Cabello! Same hair and smile! Great english, sparkling personality and smoking hot! She's only going to be here for a few more days. Better run!
    Can anyone pm me a contact link?

  8. #1426

    Lele

    Wow! Lele at SS88. Her pictures do not do her justice at all! What a sweetheart! The first thought I had was that she is the Chinese Camila Cabello! Same hair and smile! Great english, sparkling personality and smoking hot! She's only going to be here for a few more days. Better run!

  9. #1425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 340

    Quiet lapse

    Quote Originally Posted by KTownCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Just stumbled on this ad of possibly a new agency. Anyone got any info if this is legit?

    https://www.quietlapse.com/index.html
    It is a spa. I called and was given an address in a strip mall.

  10. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by KTownCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Just stumbled on this ad of possibly a new agency. Anyone got any info if this is legit?

    https://www.quietlapse.com/index.html
    It's probably legit in the sense you will get someone to provide service. But you "may" be dealing with an AMP.

    See I searched that number, which led to an alternative forum where someone left a review for "Hanami Bloom Spa" yesterday in the AMP section. Which on it's own doesn't mean much, people mislabel things and sometimes the difference between AMP and Agency is vague, but I won't get into that issue.

    But in that same place, I wrote a throwaway review because I didn't care about that particular AMP, a review for "Cherry Blossom Spa" which is the same number for Hanami Bloom two months later. Now could the owner have packed up and decided to find a nearby apartment instead to do business out of? Yes. Could the AMP have become better since my review? Also yes, T Spa has become great since my initial visit, things do improve.

    But for myself, I won't be betting on it. I'll leave that to anyone else who wishes to investigate. I mean in the time I wrote this I could easily have texted them instead but I don't like wasting their time or mine if I know I'm not really interested.

  11. #1423

    Ccg

    Man, every day, I check in on the site, and each day, I hope to see new beauties visiting.

  12. #1422

    New agency?

    Just stumbled on this ad of possibly a new agency. Anyone got any info if this is legit?

    https://www.quietlapse.com/index.html

  13. #1421
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunner524  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed the CCG site appears to be completely gone now. But SS88 is showing one new talent.
    Yeah. That'll suck if they don't come back. Maybe they were getting too much heat or not enough business.

    I recently noticed that several girls who were at CCG ended up going through https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/escorts/ including Nanami, Eilien, Tinker and Aiza. Was hoping to see others up there come our way.

  14. #1420

    CCG Website

    Just noticed the CCG site appears to be completely gone now. But SS88 is showing one new talent.

  15. #1419

    I can't relate obviously

    But I can relate to the wait as I still wait to see if anything else occurs for SSG. I am very curious how these recent incidents are playing out and although I think it's still not a good sign, I'm kind of glad Kelly came back and simultaneously no Jgirl appeared on her same week. For Kelly, I hope she was successful again and she can rotate someone like SS88 Angela back in. Or pull SSG Yaya over, while she was with the other group, I imagine she'd just come to SS88 instead if she reappeared. Of course, they still need new girls too but those would be on my list.

    I have no current wishlist for the next Jgirl since too many of them move around everywhere else and I'd like the next one to match Sana#2 and Riku kind of effort and that's hard to pick out from studio photos and low reviews. But I'm proud to see Momo (as Hano) is getting a little LA love, she's not the one I expected to pop off but I finally met someone that made the HYA list (still unranked though). She went with higher pricing though I feel that's going to limit her but the main ones there who review don't have concerns about that. I don't know if Riku will make it down there or land as well since she's not as young (I still think under 30 though) but I see she picked up a few more reviews under the same I'd so I got to actually join ahead of the crowd haha.

    On the other hand, I've been able to save a bit with the slower rate, so if they could only send a girl that matches my filter once a month I'd take that as a win lol since I've only been doing once** a month visits from them so far this year. But that's impossible since nobody knows who I'd like including myself haha. Some people have said what they disliked though and that has helped.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape