Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 927 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 13891
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13591

    Mindfulness Hypnosis. Yoyo

    Had another visit. Mimi is not in this location. I learned that they rotate between different locations. I have been notified about the new comer who is Yoyo she is much younger than the others (still maybe mid 30's). She is great with pretty much everything. I am becoming a frequent visitor so now I can tell that there are plenty in the menu. Senior Member can PM for more info.

  2. #13590
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    I miss having a place with the table shower (my go to was next to the indian place. If ykyk).

    Gateway and M don't seem to have it, but anyone know any pace that does?
    Studio Salon in Cary. Check JJ's List in the blog section section for the address.

  3. #13589
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    I miss having a place with the table shower (my go to was next to the indian place. If ykyk).

    Gateway and M don't seem to have it, but anyone know any pace that does?
    Studio has one and buck jones has a standing shower where she washes you.

  4. #13588

    All Good in Spring Lake has one

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    I miss having a place with the table shower (my go to was next to the indian place. If ykyk).

    Gateway and M don't seem to have it, but anyone know any pace that does?
    It costs a little extra and the MT stays clothed.

  5. #13587

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    I miss having a place with the table shower (my go to was next to the indian place. If ykyk).

    Gateway and M don't seem to have it, but anyone know any pace that does?
    South of the Border.

  6. #13586

    Good ol days

    I miss having a place with the table shower (my go to was next to the indian place. If ykyk).

    Gateway and M don't seem to have it, but anyone know any pace that does?

  7. #13585
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Not much going on lately in the local AMP scene. Here is a past AMP pic to ponder.
    Only one person attempted and that was by PM. However they did know the correct AMP. This picture was in every massage room at Osaka Spa. Remember the curtain door and the big comfy chair inside? So much for this blast from the past. I might try again with another teaser in the future.

  8. #13584

    Mh

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    That was listed lucky spa before.
    Google maps shows mindfulness hypnosis at the address they gave me via text.

  9. #13583
    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there but I believe they are talking about this place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...-/065656127293
    That was listed lucky spa before.

  10. #13582

    Mh

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    Sent pm asking location number for MH Spa not familiar with that one.
    I haven't been there but I believe they are talking about this place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...-/065656127293

  11. #13581
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    Sent pm asking location number for MH Spa not familiar with that one.
    Same here, although I've had a good experience at M Spa, if that's different.

  12. #13580

    MH Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSwayer  [View Original Post]
    I had another chance to stop in yesterday. Since Mimi wasn't available, I went with Jessica. She's decent, and I ended up getting the same massage as before. However, I really prefer Mimi for her excellent massage techniques, and I'll definitely be returning.
    Sent pm asking location number for MH Spa not familiar with that one.

  13. #13579
    Not much going on lately in the local AMP scene. Here is a past AMP pic to ponder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Secrets.jpg‎  

  14. #13578

    MH spa

    I had another chance to stop in yesterday. Since Mimi wasn't available, I went with Jessica. She's decent, and I ended up getting the same massage as before. However, I really prefer Mimi for her excellent massage techniques, and I'll definitely be returning.

  15. #13577

    Gorman no more (for me)

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    The problem with Gorman is the parking. I park across the street in the NC State parking lot. Lucky Spa was a sister location on E. Chatham St and that place had the rear deck that was a safety hazard. They had a LE visit six months ago so I sorta stopped going to the Gorman location. I've never been to Champion.
    I also stopped going to Gorman because I kept pulling the older lady who smelled like cigarettes and questionable hygiene. The electricity was turned off (notice was on the door) which last was my last straw. Shame because it was the the best bang for the buck.

    I also never found a number for champion, if someone can DM it to me with it that be great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape