Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 20134
-
04-01-26 02:34 #19699Senior Member

Posts: 185Ad looks fake especially since I think that's a California area code and most likely using fake pics.
Originally Posted by TitLord
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 22:28 #19698Senior Member

Posts: 85Sicily
So today I couldn't make a connection time wise with a regular but did notice that a favorite for quite a long time was posting again so I contacted her and we were able to make it work.
For those who've been around for a while, you'll recognize her as Sicily. She's known for her good looks but also her beautiful figure and great massage technique. And tonight, she did not disappoint. At all.
So glad to see her posting availability again. All time favorite for sure.
200 hr, 150 45 min, 125 hh.
Definitely will repeat. She hasn't lost her touch, that's for sure. Still just as hot as ever.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/118365672441
-
03-31-26 19:46 #19697Regular Member

Posts: 11The ad does say full body massage but mostly just curious if anyone ca verify she's real.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 19:36 #19696Regular Member

Posts: 170Crystal
I've heard it said, and may have partooken, that Crystals nips are very good lookin.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 17:07 #19695Senior Member

Posts: 480Doesn't look like a massage ad to me only thing that specifies is escort. Are you looking for a massage or did you just post it in the wrong forum?
Originally Posted by TitLord
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 15:01 #19694Regular Member

Posts: 11Asian massage
I've seen this one a bunch and it doesn't have the usual Asian agency disclaimer. Just wondering if anyone has seen her before? https://hot.com/us/mi/grand-rapids/e...-0715/m-34%5B3
-
03-31-26 14:20 #19693Regular Member

Posts: 11Asian massage
I've seen this one a bunch and it doesn't have the usual Asian agency disclaimer. Just wondering if anyone has seen her before? https://hot.com/us/mi/grand-rapids/e...-0715/m-34%5B3
-
03-31-26 10:26 #19692Regular Member

Posts: 16Similar Experience
Same thing happened with me. Good communication was solid but cancel last minute due to an emergency. Rescheduled the next day. When trying to confirm an hour before meetup per her request, silence. It was until the time of the appointment she confirmed and asked when I coming. I told her I can be there in 15 minutes. I didn't get location till get 30 minutes after confirming. Got to location sent a message backing out due to how sketch the area was. Felt like my time was wasted. Could say partially my fault but idk how you have good comms before the appointment but as it gets closer to the meet up crickets.
Originally Posted by BobsBurgers202
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:06 #19691Senior Member

Posts: 1508Peyton back at Panacea
I just found out that Peyton is back at Panacea after leaving a couple years back to have a baby. I've always thought she was a sexy, petite little thing. Has anybody seen her lately since she's been back? Any info is appreciated.
-
03-30-26 13:43 #19690Senior Member

Posts: 159Erin
I would love to see Erin, she is hot! But she needs to have a day in the week, her slowest day, or holiday, whatever--where she lowers her rate. Most of us can't afford to see her for 275. I would love if she did basic massage for 30 minutes, without the nuru, for a discount once a week / month. She would get more business, and make more money, honestly. This goes for all providers, not just Erin. Hopefully she hears this, because I want to meet her, for sure.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 00:12 #19689Senior Member

Posts: 333Crystal or Brooklyn
I'm confused. Which one has the long nipples or are they both the same girl going by two different names?
Originally Posted by Bucki1476
[View Original Post]
TIA.
-
03-29-26 17:38 #19688Senior Member

Posts: 109This is Crystal. She has always been top notch for me. The nipples are amazing. The daty is even better. She has always been GFE for me as well. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 14:42 #19687Senior Member

Posts: 170Panacea and Wyo
I seen girls post from panacea and some spot people say is in Wyo. Haven't seen many things other than a few posts about Kim in Wyo but wondering if anyone would want to share any info about panacea and the place that's in Wyo. Here are the links.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...2/898943986028
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/805402028668
-
03-29-26 13:55 #19686Senior Member

Posts: 252Erin Elise
Thank you for an informative review. I will try to see Erin Elise now.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 13:14 #19685Administrator

Posts: 5260Recent action
Let me make this really easy.
Post what you are comfortable posting that doesn't violate the TOS. This is an anonymous forum, in 22 years of operations not a single post on this forum has ever been used in court because it's not qualified evidence. The guys running the show at the police station don't detail cops to read this forum hoping for "intel" they have much better intelligence than an anonymous sex forum.
Don't tell guys you don't think posting details is a good idea, it's not your business what they post it's mine.
If you think a post violates the standards then report it.
Don't do this again or some guys will be back on moderation.
A2











Reply With Quote




