Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 611 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9075
    Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy1711  [View Original Post]
    You said you saw her back 2022.
    No, I had never seen her before. Someone else must have posted that.

  2. #9074

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagboy87  [View Original Post]
    Saw Layla in Schenectady for first time tonight. She is the one using Cher's old number (after Cher passed away last fall). Made plans on phone and went to her apartment, which is actually Cher's old apartment off Union St in Schenectady. She is a spinner in her early 30's. Has track marks all over her, which I will give as a negative. She is a spinner with dirty blonde hair tied in a bun. She has a full Bush, I prefer hairy pussies (so depending on your preference, that's a positive or negative).

    I gave her donation and we went to her bedroom and did BBFS as she laid on the bed. I finished inside of her, we cleaned up and parted ways.

    Donation was $100 for qv, but $150 for me because I wanted to go BBFS / cip ($50 extra).
    Bb nice review looks like a keeper for you.

  3. #9073

    Dirty girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMike123  [View Original Post]
    I fell for this one. The pictures are at least 15 years old and 30 lbs earlier. Unrecognizable. She wheezes like she is running out of oxygen any minute. Nasty Motel, I'd advise to stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...r/629002918314
    You said you saw her back 2022.

  4. #9072

    Layla in Schenectady

    Saw Layla in Schenectady for first time tonight. She is the one using Cher's old number (after Cher passed away last fall). Made plans on phone and went to her apartment, which is actually Cher's old apartment off Union St in Schenectady. She is a spinner in her early 30's. Has track marks all over her, which I will give as a negative. She is a spinner with dirty blonde hair tied in a bun. She has a full Bush, I prefer hairy pussies (so depending on your preference, that's a positive or negative).

    I gave her donation and we went to her bedroom and did BBFS as she laid on the bed. I finished inside of her, we cleaned up and parted ways.

    Donation was $100 for qv, but $150 for me because I wanted to go BBFS / cip ($50 extra).

  5. #9071
    If anyone has melissa from troy number, please dm me.

  6. #9070
    Quote Originally Posted by FastCaddy82  [View Original Post]
    I think that's a different Marie. Marie in Troy has always been pretty good, I think. Known for her BBBJ, in the day. 🤌.
    Yes I used to see her regularly years ago when she lived in Albany BBBJ was on point then, so was the FS but harder to nail her down for that. Thought she had quit the game but looks like she didn't.

  7. #9069
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanotti  [View Original Post]
    She just got bad review on the other site not surprised.
    I think that's a different Marie. Marie in Troy has always been pretty good, I think. Known for her BBBJ, in the day. 🤌.

  8. #9068
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanotti  [View Original Post]
    She just got bad review on the other site not surprised.
    Think that is a different Marie that was reviewed on other site.

  9. #9067

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEtruscan  [View Original Post]
    I see her posting on stg in Troy now. She's still around huh anyone seen her recently?
    She just got bad review on the other site not surprised.

  10. #9066
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEtruscan  [View Original Post]
    I see her posting on stg in Troy now. She's still around huh anyone seen her recently?
    She been around believe she says she no longer review friendly or something along those lines.

  11. #9065

    Marie

    I see her posting on stg in Troy now. She's still around huh anyone seen her recently?

  12. #9064

    Re: Recording

    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant5  [View Original Post]
    Do you think she'll allow you to take a video on your dirty backdoor play if you pay extra?
    Hi Blatant5. I'm not sure if she would allow recording. To be kind, her mental and emotional stability may be questionable at times. Couldn't hurt to ask, especially if you offer extra. In my experience, I ask for something first without the offer of extra. If she says "no", then I offer.

    Good luck. Let me know how it works out.

  13. #9063

    Recording

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review TheMike123. Like Bighead518 I've seen her before. A few times. As you can tell by my screen name I set the bar pretty low. Big is right she's dirty in the good sense. She craves anal. I've not only used Little Elvis in the back door but also my fist, triangle shaped cough medicine bottle, her butt plug the size of a soft ball, 3 vibrators, ginseng root, and a baseball bat. She's not for everyone. I live further away now and haven't seen her in a while.

    Stay healthy, stay safe.
    Do you think she'll allow you to take a video on your dirty backdoor play if you pay extra?

  14. #9062
    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review TheMike123. Like Bighead518 I've seen her before. A few times. As you can tell by my screen name I set the bar pretty low. Big is right she's dirty in the good sense. She craves anal. I've not only used Little Elvis in the back door but also my fist, triangle shaped cough medicine bottle, her butt plug the size of a soft ball, 3 vibrators, ginseng root, and a baseball bat. She's not for everyone. I live further away now and haven't seen her in a while.

    Stay healthy, stay safe.
    All at once?

  15. #9061
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead518  [View Original Post]
    How was she though? I saw her a long time ago and she was the dirtiest. Was filthy in a good way! She'd let ya put anything up there.
    She is willing for sure. She let me spank her pussy with a belt, couldn't take my fist all the way in her pussy, but let me try. Very willing woman if you like that type of stuff. I went to her for that and she delivered, but I would not repeat because of her age, her looks, her medical condition and the nasty motel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape