Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 33026
-
03-30-26 17:01 #31736Senior Member

Posts: 1531Maybe it should just be a thread "Providers Who Don't Waste Clients' Time". Makes for a shorter list. Wish we had an avg wait time scoreboard.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 15:30 #31735Senior Member

Posts: 1682RE: Squirting Callie Review 2026. The same nonsense nothing has changed.
Hi everyone,
I am writing to share a review regarding my recent experience with Callie, a provider located on the Berlin Turnpike. Unfortunately, after giving her a second chance four years after our initial encounter, I found that her poor communication and lack of respect for a client's time have not changed.
Yesterday, March 29th, I reached out to schedule an appointment. After a series of delayed responses and a rate negotiation, we agreed on a meeting time of 12:38 pm Today. I arrived at the hotel early, but Callie failed to respond to my texts. When I finally called her at 12:45 pm, she claimed to be three minutes away. By 1:00 pm, she had still not arrived and began making excuses regarding traffic and housekeeping.
Ultimately, I decided to leave as my time was not being respected. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I saw her finally arriving in a light blue Volvo.
I am starting a new thread on this site titled "Providers Who Waste Clients' Time," and Callie will be the first entry. For your reference, I have included her current advertisement details and a screenshot of her post below:
- Ad Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/610032504684
- Phone Number: (203) -XXXx656.
I encourage others to contribute to this thread to help our community avoid similar experiences with providers who exhibit unprofessional scheduling and communication.
-
03-30-26 10:21 #31734Senior Member

Posts: 976Are any of them really. ?
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 01:13 #31733Senior Member

Posts: 63Do you have any contact info for Allie?
Originally Posted by Kromag
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 22:14 #31732Senior Member

Posts: 144Yup she moved, I don't know if it's allowed to say where she moved to. But she's no longer there.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 19:26 #31731Senior Member

Posts: 119Nikki Rose
So she did actually moved. Is she at 5th?
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 17:01 #31730Senior Member

Posts: 144She's a little bit further up the Pike from the last time I saw her, closer to Wethersfield now. I'm sure she would appreciate the visit, really great girl.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 16:54 #31729Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Allie with the crack pipe. Has official retired
Good for Allie. Hopefully Allie gave up smoking crack as well.
Originally Posted by Kromag
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 15:48 #31728Senior Member

Posts: 1531Re: Nikki Rose
Always a good time. Might see her later tonight. Is she at the same spot or further up the Pike now? Had hoped for doubles but looks like Nikki and HG are in diff parts of CT.
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 12:22 #31727Senior Member

Posts: 144Nikki Rose
I was out of town last week and managed to catch up with Nikki this morning. I wasn't quite sure if she was working since I hadn't seen a post in a bit, but she mentioned she was having issues with Skip. Definitely a fun way to start my Sunday. She was looking really cute and is still an absolute sweetheart. Treat her well!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/065677416679
860-xxx-6814.
QV: $100.
HH: $200.
HR: $300.
-
03-29-26 06:45 #31726Senior Member

Posts: 61I also was unimpressed. Just robotic and limited. That being said, they have had gems in East hartford before so I'm not willing to write off the agency based on this one.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 06:35 #31725Senior Member

Posts: 982Bella Bellz was great, anybody still seeing her. I think she cleaned & is in a relationship, but she is a top choice of mine,.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 22:03 #31724Senior Member

Posts: 521It's been a while since she lived there. I saw her once there. I think she moved before COVID.
Originally Posted by Kromag
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 22:00 #31723Senior Member

Posts: 521I saw her once and she is legit. I tried to see her again recently but she allegedly fell asleep and didn't answer when I got there. Works out of an apartment, lives alone as far as I know. Ok looking but could stand to lose some weight. Decent service from what I recall.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 21:54 #31722Senior Member

Posts: 41Allie
She lived next door to bella bellz in plainville not too long ago. She definitely cleaned up amd had a regular day job last time I was down there.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



