Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 37344
-
03-29-26 17:52 #36279Senior Member

Posts: 142Is This THE Famous JB?
As a NOVA monger I only periodically follow and partake of the RVA offerings. Doing some online shopping and came across this JB ad. Is this the famous JB, and if so is she still GTG?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/068976186482
Thanks, VAM.
-
03-29-26 07:10 #36278Senior Member

Posts: 97Sophie with trophy (Nikki)
Needs help paying her room. Hit her up guys she needs to help.
-
03-28-26 18:48 #36277Senior Member

Posts: 339https://tryst.link/escort/fanny12
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 15:14 #36276Senior Member

Posts: 231Mo, Delilah, and Hailee are looking for some fun this weekend asap so if you have their digits hit them up and if you need them just hmu.
-
03-28-26 14:35 #36275Senior Member

Posts: 153Can be serious
Each day it gets worse and worse. Not worth the copper in my pocket.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204583805#.
-
03-28-26 07:03 #36274Senior Member

Posts: 121Dulce
Don't have a link? I can't find any info on her. What type of finish was it?
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 22:18 #36273Senior Member

Posts: 93Dulce
I dreamed of Dulce and her nuru service. What a treat!
-
03-27-26 19:36 #36272Senior Member

Posts: 105Never seen any of them but I can be pretty certain the 1st and 3rd ones are fake. 2 and 4th look kind of legit but spidey sense going off on all these as fake or selling content or just looking to get deposit. Be careful be safe.
Originally Posted by DefaIt
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 16:42 #36271Regular Member

Posts: 93 days on the search and nothing
So I have been out of the game for about 4 years and had to remake my account due to lost access to previous account under the same name, there has always been timewasters but I still would have been able to set up something. I have been trying to meet up with various of these "providers" and have wasted my time over the course of three days. Does anyone have a reliable contact, preferably spinner builds?
For reference these are the girls I attempted to see and they all just go radio silent.
Tina.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204510580
Mayme.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204524541
Lina.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204513653
Hailey / ScarlettBabi.
https://callescort.org/323-855-2082
Emma / bambi.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204469974
-
03-27-26 16:34 #36270Senior Member

Posts: 475Amanda
Any info on this one? I looked up Amanda and could not hit any live links here. This one was super responsive and felt like a scam so I kept chatting. She gave me an address by the airport to the point that I played along although I had no intentions of meeting thinking I would get the "I need a deposit" line once I was 5 minutes away. I may have effed up or maybe I dodged a bullet. She seemed upset when I asked to reschedule.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/256931070761
-
03-27-26 15:11 #36269Senior Member

Posts: 311You're not the only one. I used to see her regularly before she went on that little vacation. Now I'm lucky if I ever get a response and if I do it's a day or two later.
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 05:51 #36268Regular Member

Posts: 69I have no issues with seeing her. I've been a regular for awhile. She is hands down the best in this area imo. Really cool down to earth girl. Room is always clean.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 04:05 #36267Senior Member

Posts: 111Pixie
I've had a lot of trouble getting ahold of her to the point I gave up for months. Do you have to pester her to respond? I used different numbers and everything and still can't set anything up. Is she still doing anal? I've only gotten head so far but I was trying to get that balloon knot.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 22:22 #36266Senior Member

Posts: 185I see her regularly. She is one of my favorites and probably one of the best options in the state.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 14:19 #36265Senior Member

Posts: 93Sindy?
Hi guys, I'm in town til Sunday. Any recs? I read good things on Sindy, does anyone have an updated # for her? My dm is open. I saw Lynne last time I was here, she was just ok. Looking for any sensual body rubs really.









Reply With Quote





