Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36271

    3 days on the search and nothing

    So I have been out of the game for about 4 years and had to remake my account due to lost access to previous account under the same name, there has always been timewasters but I still would have been able to set up something. I have been trying to meet up with various of these "providers" and have wasted my time over the course of three days. Does anyone have a reliable contact, preferably spinner builds?

    For reference these are the girls I attempted to see and they all just go radio silent.

    Tina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204510580

    Mayme.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204524541

    Lina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204513653

    Hailey / ScarlettBabi.

    https://callescort.org/323-855-2082

    Emma / bambi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204469974

  2. #36270

    Amanda

    Any info on this one? I looked up Amanda and could not hit any live links here. This one was super responsive and felt like a scam so I kept chatting. She gave me an address by the airport to the point that I played along although I had no intentions of meeting thinking I would get the "I need a deposit" line once I was 5 minutes away. I may have effed up or maybe I dodged a bullet. She seemed upset when I asked to reschedule.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/256931070761

  3. #36269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    I've had a lot of trouble getting ahold of her to the point I gave up for months. Do you have to pester her to respond? I used different numbers and everything and still can't set anything up. Is she still doing anal? I've only gotten head so far but I was trying to get that balloon knot.
    You're not the only one. I used to see her regularly before she went on that little vacation. Now I'm lucky if I ever get a response and if I do it's a day or two later.

  4. #36268
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks. I saw Pixie is posting today. I have not see. Any reviews on her since October of last year. Anyone seen her since? If so, how was it?
    I have no issues with seeing her. I've been a regular for awhile. She is hands down the best in this area imo. Really cool down to earth girl. Room is always clean.

  5. #36267

    Pixie

    I've had a lot of trouble getting ahold of her to the point I gave up for months. Do you have to pester her to respond? I used different numbers and everything and still can't set anything up. Is she still doing anal? I've only gotten head so far but I was trying to get that balloon knot.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I see her regularly. She is one of my favorites and probably one of the best options in the state.

  6. #36266
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks. I saw Pixie is posting today. I have not see. Any reviews on her since October of last year. Anyone seen her since? If so, how was it?
    I see her regularly. She is one of my favorites and probably one of the best options in the state.

  7. #36265

    Sindy?

    Hi guys, I'm in town til Sunday. Any recs? I read good things on Sindy, does anyone have an updated # for her? My dm is open. I saw Lynne last time I was here, she was just ok. Looking for any sensual body rubs really.

  8. #36264

    PushaP

    Clean up your mailbox. I can't send message.

  9. #36263

    Manic Pixie

    Hello folks. I saw Pixie is posting today. I have not see. Any reviews on her since October of last year. Anyone seen her since? If so, how was it?

  10. #36262

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas. Has anyone sampled Bee?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204300284

    TIA.
    Thank you all for the feedback. I plan on connecting today and will leave a review.

  11. #36261

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Excellent BBJCIM! Never done FS but have seen her a few times for BBJ. She is a cool chick. One of the best bbj imo.
    She's awesome and one of the best in town. I didn't realize she was still in the game. I lost her number when I broke my last burner phone but I haven't seen her ads either. This is exciting I can't wait to reach out to her tomorrow! Thank you!

  12. #36260

    Sloppy BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas. Has anyone sampled Bee?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204300284
    Yes I used to know her when she used to live in Petersburg. Good dirty talk and a sloppy BBBJ. The pics are really her but she might be a little bigger now. She looked like she was gaining weight back then. Probably from swallowing so many of my loads. It was all good But one day she stopped talking to me, she said I left a bad taste in her mouth. She would swallow so many of my kids, I used to call her Pennywise.

  13. #36259
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas. Has anyone sampled Bee?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204300284

    TIA.
    Excellent BBJCIM! Never done FS but have seen her a few times for BBJ. She is a cool chick. One of the best bbj imo.

  14. #36258
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas. Has anyone sampled Bee?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204300284

    TIA.
    I've been meaning to catch up with her for some time now. I'm also curious if anyone has any feedback on her.

  15. #36257
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJohm  [View Original Post]
    Ha anyone tried to reach out to this post. The pictures are of porn star indica flower. So I'm leaning towards it being fake. However on the small chance it's actually her she's my favorite star at the moment and I would definitely save up the money LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204309919
    Let me give you a tip. Check "old posts". If she claims to be in Buffalo NY, Richmond VA, and Dallas TX all in the same day, it's fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape