Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40102

    Ham sandwich

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    Talented woman with her mouth. Supercool chick. Drama free. Never had an issue and I've seen her a half dozen times or more.
    Looks like she has a nice set of lips on her? One pic you can see it hanging out. Am I right?

    Is she FS?

  2. #40101

    Great at BBBJ

    Talented woman with her mouth. Supercool chick. Drama free. Never had an issue and I've seen her a half dozen times or more.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]

  3. #40100

    Deja's a good time!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    That's Deja and I have seen her twice now and both times were great! First time was at a mandarin location and second was Westside and again, a really good time! She has a great attitude and aims to please. Total GFE! She is a little older but has a rock solid and natural body. I always do a QV at 1.

  4. #40099

    She's

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Got great reviews, if she ever comes back to my side of town, I'm going to jump on it. I missed out when she was at the house on Hodges.

  5. #40098

    Yay

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    She was good to go when I seen her a few years ago.

  6. #40097

    Deja

    That's Deja. Been around along time and has a lot of good reviews. Saw once a while back. Open menu, good service but then went to WS.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]

  7. #40096

    Pressure

    Do anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://callescort.org/904-414-6443

  8. #40095

  9. #40094

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure? It doesn't even look. Like the same person.
    Oops. I replied to the wrong post. I mean't to reply to the one below yours about Ciara.

  10. #40093
    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    Here is her current ad with a phone number. We've texted but no dreams yet. I don't think she is FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/204560511
    Are you sure? It doesn't even look. Like the same person.

  11. #40092
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Got a name or something, the link takes you to every ad in the area.
    Yeah the link got messed up. I couldn't post the direct link because it contained the phone number. If you search for 'come cum' it should pull it up.

  12. #40091
    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    Any info of this fine looking lady? Can't get over that sweet ass swaying back and forth. I've messaged a couple times but no response.

    https://callescort.org/index.php?keyword=Come+cum&location=Jacksonville%2 C+Florida.
    Got a name or something, the link takes you to every ad in the area.

  13. #40090

    Butterfly tats

    Any info of this fine looking lady? Can't get over that sweet ass swaying back and forth. I've messaged a couple times but no response.

    https://callescort.org/index.php?keyword=Come+cum&location=Jacksonville%2 C+Florida.

  14. #40089

    Ciara

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    She mainly uses email. I didn't see a phone number.
    Here is her current ad with a phone number. We've texted but no dreams yet. I don't think she is FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/204560511

  15. #40088

    Regarding Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Looks awesome. Does she use a phone number or just email? I didn't see a number.
    She mainly uses email. I didn't see a phone number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape