Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 31812
-
04-02-26 10:44 #31392Senior Member

Posts: 34Oh, I did ask. They said I could send a selfie with a driver's license or my LinkedIn for verification. It was only after I send the selfie that they started asking for more stuff.
Originally Posted by Memphis84
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 22:54 #31391Senior Member

Posts: 338I can't believe anyone does that, no offense. Trust me, some of these higher-end ladies have had me tempted to just say fuck it and jump through all their identity-exposing hoops, but just whack off and you'll come to your senses. It worked for me.
Originally Posted by DudeManWhat
[View Original Post]
The last one I spoke to from Tryst basically checked all the boxes for me and was into some fun shit, and I was prepared to treat myself to a $500/ hr escort for the first time ever. Then she sent her demands, it took two pages of text to scroll through. The I'd stuff, along with a full panel STD test taken within the past month, among other things. Needless to say, I ghosted her. Hope those folks you talked to respect your privacy.
-
03-30-26 19:32 #31390Senior Member

Posts: 82That is strange, although I saw Sugar when she was passing through not Maya. I was also very explicit in asking what they required prior to sending them any information with no real pushback. Sucks but I guess it goes to show YMWV when dealing with a broker.
Originally Posted by DudeManWhat
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:57 #31389Senior Member

Posts: 110Stella
I believe she is real. I follow her IG and actually chatted with her on a sugar site. Never got to the point of discussing $ b / c she was too flaky. Would take days to respond to texts, but seemed sweet when she did text. I wouldn't have done the 800 had she asked.
Originally Posted by Levi9520
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:51 #31388Senior Member

Posts: 34I finally bit the bullet and sent a selfie with my driver's license, then they asked for a selfie with today's date, which I also sent. After that, they said I needed to send them something that shows where I work, and that was just too much for me. I wanted to give the agency a try (and would likely have seen each new girl that came through Memphis at least once), but now there's no possibility of me using their service and I've already exposed myself by putting my I'd and selfie in their possession.
Originally Posted by Memphis84
[View Original Post]
Not sure why they did that to me if that isn't something that everyone goes through, but just a word to the wise to think twice before you do it, they may keep coming back with more specific demands as they did in my case.
-
03-30-26 11:45 #31387Senior Member

Posts: 148Well.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
Said,
Like you mentioned the only way I'd approach that cost is if it was a pornstar that I've been watching for awhile and it's a shoulder shrug and chalk it down to a fantasy fulfilled. 800 for some random stripper with a blurred out face! No way in hell. Also,
Like you said you are going to get there and she's going to dead fish you. F all that and the people.
Paying it.
-
03-30-26 10:14 #31386Senior Member

Posts: 99GPS gone way too high. Damn the CBJ mafia
100%. The only way I've even though about $800/ hr is with a known porn star.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
Even then, I haven't followed through with it.
In reality, no pussy should be going for above $300/ hr, but this is what happens when mongers support providers that only do CBJ and CFS (CBJ Mafia).
Ultimately it drives up the price and screws over everyone else and the hoes want more and more money.
These hoes want us to pay their mortgage or car note in one transaction. It's insanity. Don't fall for it fellas.
I promise you that girl in the link is not worth $800/ hr. She probably hates sex with mongers and only wants to fuck like one or two guys a month and this is her way of trying to do that.
Robert.
-
03-30-26 07:35 #31385Senior Member

Posts: 81Crazy money
I have a problem with half that, after they leave my hotel room. I usually regret wasting that much. She's looking for the. 01% of us that doesn't care how much it cost because we have too much money. Best of luck with that. LOL.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 21:03 #31384Senior Member

Posts: 88Old timers
I've been less active since our C19 fun. I wanted to check if Glockman is still around? He was the man at finding some of the best GFEs available.
-
03-29-26 19:42 #31383Regular Member

Posts: 14Totally agree, I was just seeing it with rose tinted glasses, thanks MM.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 18:09 #31382Senior Member

Posts: 296No way I'd do 800 for an hour. Wow that just crazy.
Originally Posted by Levi9520
[View Original Post]
If you pay it that's up to you but guess that would be why the gps exist in Memphis.
Happy hunting MM.
-
03-29-26 10:13 #31381Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone have any information on Stella?
https://tryst.link/escort/ariannaluv
She's probably real based on the clubs locker room, but I want to see if that 800 with worth the cost?
-
03-28-26 23:54 #31380Senior Member

Posts: 82It's way more than $$ that would be a bargain LOL. That said, it really comes down to if you are into k-girls (Asians are a rare commodity here) and if you want a very "open minded" GFE. I personally think it's an expensive luxury but you typically will get what you paid for in my experience. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Originally Posted by AVeryGoodnight
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 19:06 #31379Senior Member

Posts: 368Is Emerald worth almost $$.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 00:49 #31378Regular Member

Posts: 8Interested
Please share or dm me.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





