Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 8130
-
03-28-26 17:55 #7650Regular Member

Posts: 16Read about the tan lines and ran to the site to book! No longer here, damn it. I'm a sucker for a blonde, and the tan lines, over the top! Bummed I missed out!
Originally Posted by Nube2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 15:22 #7649Senior Member

Posts: 29Glad you got to see her
Concur with everything you said too, those tan lines are sexy. I say her again yesterday and it was even better! I'd be broke if she were staying longer.
Originally Posted by Nube2016
[View Original Post]
I look forward to her return.
-
03-27-26 18:49 #7648Senior Member

Posts: 169If you had to guess how old do you think she was?
Originally Posted by Nube2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 16:49 #7647Regular Member

Posts: 18Brianna
Based on your review decided to give her a try. You are spot on she's definitely the girl in the pictures. Although the pictures may have a little bit of a filter on them. She has an amazing body, and is super friendly and sexy. I don't think she stopped touching me from the time I walked in the door until I left. Super bubbly yet really gets into sex. One thing you did leave out in your review was the tan lines! I found it incredibly sexy how she had a super tan body and pale perfect boobs and ass cheeks. Doing standing Mish, watching those perfect nipples Bounce Around, was just an amazing sight. Little Tokyo has been two for two with me. I normally don't have the funds to go this often but I'm glad I did.
Originally Posted by Kevh5280
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 12:52 #7646Senior Member

Posts: 301This is standard my guy. Most of the photos are fake and the others are usually photoshopped. The fake ones usually look similar to the girl you meet and some aren't even close. It's all a gamble. So it's up to you to check reviews and just decide from there.
Originally Posted by Happy55
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 19:09 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 54Question
Is the "agency that shall not be named" allowed to be brought up now that there were shenanigans from one of the other agencies?
-
03-25-26 16:48 #7644Senior Member

Posts: 434K-girl using photos that are not her own? Shocking. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!
Originally Posted by Happy55
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 16:22 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 66Baby Stella at Little Tokyo LV?
FYI.
https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con..._id=babystella
Saw Stella's photos at LTLV, kind of interested then did a little online search to find the following links, looks like 2 photos were borrowed from IG models, and one is same as Pela from CA.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DQ3zXXIiF0C/?img_index=3
https://www.instagram.com/p/DRHGxLtiMqU/
https://cakdolls.com/escort/pela-opt...ere-avail-now/
-
03-25-26 14:11 #7642Regular Member

Posts: 18Sery at LTLV
I went to see Sery last week. I have to say she is pretty amazing. I don't think she's the girl in the pictures but a very good representation and looks at least as good if not better. My time with her was pretty standard, shower, then back to the bed. The BBJ was really good but when she climbed on top I thought I wasn't going to last. Took everything I could do pull out until we got to Doggy and then it was all over. I would recommend her for sure.
-
03-25-26 09:45 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 69The friendliness of strangers
Thank you.
Originally Posted by WwMan90
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 00:34 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 60Dude get another hobby.
Dude show up, follow instructions put the money on the dresser. It ain't that hard.
Originally Posted by Napkined
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 12:26 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 69Special menu options
Thank you for your input DogBear and all these additions would be communicated with the person on the other side of the text number correct?
Originally Posted by MyDogBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 19:20 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 29Brianna is a must see
I visited Brianna from Little Tokyo https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...?co_id=brianna and it was in my top 5 experiences ever.
First the pictures are definitely her and her body is perfect if you like petite with great breasts and ass to die for. Here personality is bubbly and fun. We started off with a shower and some bbj which was very good. We moved from there to bedroom for more bbj and then cowgirl, mish and doggy. All performed with great enthusiasm. She said she is only here 10 more days, I will be seeing her again!
-
03-23-26 18:58 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 71If you want BBFS CIP it's another $100 so $450 for everything bare.
Originally Posted by Napkined
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 18:21 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 183Olivia
Saw Olivia at VAC. She is back and looks good as ever. Age late 30's with makeup to early 40's. Provides BBBJ, bbbfs, cip with up charge. Reliable and good time.










Reply With Quote





