Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 541 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 8114
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #7649

    Glad you got to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Nube2016  [View Original Post]
    Based on your review decided to give her a try. You are spot on she's definitely the girl in the pictures. Although the pictures may have a little bit of a filter on them. She has an amazing body, and is super friendly and sexy. I don't think she stopped touching me from the time I walked in the door until I left. Super bubbly yet really gets into sex. One thing you did leave out in your review was the tan lines! I found it incredibly sexy how she had a super tan body and pale perfect boobs and ass cheeks. Doing standing Mish, watching those perfect nipples Bounce Around, was just an amazing sight. Little Tokyo has been two for two with me. I normally don't have the funds to go this often but I'm glad I did.
    Concur with everything you said too, those tan lines are sexy. I say her again yesterday and it was even better! I'd be broke if she were staying longer.

    I look forward to her return.

  2. #7648
    Quote Originally Posted by Nube2016  [View Original Post]
    Based on your review decided to give her a try. You are spot on she's definitely the girl in the pictures. Although the pictures may have a little bit of a filter on them. She has an amazing body, and is super friendly and sexy. I don't think she stopped touching me from the time I walked in the door until I left. Super bubbly yet really gets into sex. One thing you did leave out in your review was the tan lines! I found it incredibly sexy how she had a super tan body and pale perfect boobs and ass cheeks. Doing standing Mish, watching those perfect nipples Bounce Around, was just an amazing sight. Little Tokyo has been two for two with me. I normally don't have the funds to go this often but I'm glad I did.
    If you had to guess how old do you think she was?

  3. #7647

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevh5280  [View Original Post]
    I visited Brianna from Little Tokyo https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...?co_id=brianna and it was in my top 5 experiences ever.

    First the pictures are definitely her and her body is perfect if you like petite with great breasts and ass to die for. Here personality is bubbly and fun. We started off with a shower and some bbj which was very good. We moved from there to bedroom for more bbj and then cowgirl, mish and doggy. All performed with great enthusiasm. She said she is only here 10 more days, I will be seeing her again!
    Based on your review decided to give her a try. You are spot on she's definitely the girl in the pictures. Although the pictures may have a little bit of a filter on them. She has an amazing body, and is super friendly and sexy. I don't think she stopped touching me from the time I walked in the door until I left. Super bubbly yet really gets into sex. One thing you did leave out in your review was the tan lines! I found it incredibly sexy how she had a super tan body and pale perfect boobs and ass cheeks. Doing standing Mish, watching those perfect nipples Bounce Around, was just an amazing sight. Little Tokyo has been two for two with me. I normally don't have the funds to go this often but I'm glad I did.

  4. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy55  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con..._id=babystella

    Saw Stella's photos at LTLV, kind of interested then did a little online search to find the following links, looks like 2 photos were borrowed from IG models, and one is same as Pela from CA.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DQ3zXXIiF0C/?img_index=3

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DRHGxLtiMqU/

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/pela-opt...ere-avail-now/
    This is standard my guy. Most of the photos are fake and the others are usually photoshopped. The fake ones usually look similar to the girl you meet and some aren't even close. It's all a gamble. So it's up to you to check reviews and just decide from there.

  5. #7645

    Question

    Is the "agency that shall not be named" allowed to be brought up now that there were shenanigans from one of the other agencies?

  6. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy55  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con..._id=babystella

    Saw Stella's photos at LTLV, kind of interested then did a little online search to find the following links, looks like 2 photos were borrowed from IG models, and one is same as Pela from CA.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DQ3zXXIiF0C/?img_index=3

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DRHGxLtiMqU/

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/pela-opt...ere-avail-now/
    K-girl using photos that are not her own? Shocking. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

  7. #7643

    Baby Stella at Little Tokyo LV?

    FYI.

    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con..._id=babystella

    Saw Stella's photos at LTLV, kind of interested then did a little online search to find the following links, looks like 2 photos were borrowed from IG models, and one is same as Pela from CA.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DQ3zXXIiF0C/?img_index=3

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DRHGxLtiMqU/

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/pela-opt...ere-avail-now/

  8. #7642

    Sery at LTLV

    I went to see Sery last week. I have to say she is pretty amazing. I don't think she's the girl in the pictures but a very good representation and looks at least as good if not better. My time with her was pretty standard, shower, then back to the bed. The BBJ was really good but when she climbed on top I thought I wasn't going to last. Took everything I could do pull out until we got to Doggy and then it was all over. I would recommend her for sure.

  9. #7641

    The friendliness of strangers

    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Dude show up, follow instructions put the money on the dresser. It ain't that hard.
    Thank you.

  10. #7640

    Dude get another hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your input DogBear and all these additions would be communicated with the person on the other side of the text number correct?
    Dude show up, follow instructions put the money on the dresser. It ain't that hard.

  11. #7639

    Special menu options

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDogBear  [View Original Post]
    If you want BBFS CIP it's another $100 so $450 for everything bare.
    Thank you for your input DogBear and all these additions would be communicated with the person on the other side of the text number correct?

  12. #7638

    Brianna is a must see

    I visited Brianna from Little Tokyo https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...?co_id=brianna and it was in my top 5 experiences ever.

    First the pictures are definitely her and her body is perfect if you like petite with great breasts and ass to die for. Here personality is bubbly and fun. We started off with a shower and some bbj which was very good. We moved from there to bedroom for more bbj and then cowgirl, mish and doggy. All performed with great enthusiasm. She said she is only here 10 more days, I will be seeing her again!

  13. #7637
    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    I haven't made the jump to seeing an agency girl yet. But the base price seems to be 350 but what are the prices to the special menu options? I am assuming those options would be dictated but the provider correct? In addition, do you establish what you want I and the special menu with the person on the other side of the phone?
    If you want BBFS CIP it's another $100 so $450 for everything bare.

  14. #7636

    Olivia

    Saw Olivia at VAC. She is back and looks good as ever. Age late 30's with makeup to early 40's. Provides BBBJ, bbbfs, cip with up charge. Reliable and good time.

  15. #7635
    Looks like rates are on the contact us page; the about us page keeps just going to the main page. And the page doesn't list duo pricing.

    $1 K / hour? That's nuts. At least in LA, even the upcharge girls will do a duo for $800, and non-upcharge girl duos are $700. I'll stick to my UTR and OTC girls in Vegas for now then. Thanks for letting us know the pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Rates are on the About Us on the LTLV website page. X2. Yes msog is implied and included when you get 2 girls. Too old for that so not a concern. But $1 k / hr for both. Since Pepsi stopped doing duo and not in town. And the white girl I started seeing flaked. It is what it is. Usually I'll just pick a fav and do 2 hours. But special occasion and hadn't done a duo in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape