Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24154
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/153335354690

    Ad says 51 years old, and these older chicks usually provide the best bang for the buck and less drama and bullshit, in my experience. Advertises BBBJ gummies. I've had toothless blowjobs before, and I can tell you, there is a lot to be said for them! It feels almost like fucking a pussy raw, if done right! As long as those toothless gums are attached to a face and body that one can stand to look at!

    She has this in the ad: "Hits & Head. Byo party favors. ".

    Now, do you think this means bring your own THC? Because I'm cool with that. But if it means that she's letting us know that she's just another abysmal hard drug junkie looking for the next fix, then I'm out!

    I could find no TER reviews, although I did see some other older ads in eastern CT with that number.

    Who's seen her? Face looks reasonably attractive, and tits look decent and natural, in the ad pics (attached). But does she actually look anything like those pics? Is DFK actually available, as advertised? Any other info about quality of service, actual menu, handlers / pimp-daddy-dealers, or any other red flags, would be great.

    Thanks.
    I'd use caution. I saw her and her friend for a double gummy in Connecticut. The blowjob was the most intense I've ever had. The friend latched onto my balls like a baby eating from its mom while Jo throated me. The head was truly incredible. They however were fuckin haggard lookin. Even worse I started to burn when I pissed. I'd just returned from Afghanistan so I still had doxycycline so I started taking it. Got a full std panel that thank god came back clean so either the doxy cleared me out or she was clean and the aggressive deepthroating just did some damage.

  2. #24153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode  [View Original Post]
    In other reviews says she's solid. Also if you bring your own party favors (that she'll go all day with just you.
    Take a ball of hard and she'll fuck you for as long as it lasts. Several hours.

  3. #24152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see thick 40+ Natalie advertising here? First picture looks familiar for some reason.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/773592431004
    I haven't seen her post since COVID.

  4. #24151

    Natalie

    Anyone ever see thick 40+ Natalie advertising here? First picture looks familiar for some reason.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/773592431004

  5. #24150

    Viking Princess

    Saw this lady in Milford MA Friday. Worth every penny! I was very impressed intelligently spoke sexy outfit (school girl) dress and bra. I would recommend she was a little slow answering the door and responding when I arrived, but quickly made up for it recommend the GFE if your into that. Services are above and beyond. She is with a friend with dark hair slim said her name was Ash definitely will try her next. Anyway with a lot of fake pictures and bad providers it's nice to see a new crop of talent coming out. So it's the season play ball my friends and I recommend this provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/277082739726

  6. #24149

    Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/153335354690

    Ad says 51 years old, and these older chicks usually provide the best bang for the buck and less drama and bullshit, in my experience. Advertises BBBJ gummies. I've had toothless blowjobs before, and I can tell you, there is a lot to be said for them! It feels almost like fucking a pussy raw, if done right! As long as those toothless gums are attached to a face and body that one can stand to look at!

    She has this in the ad: "Hits & Head. Byo party favors. ".

    Now, do you think this means bring your own THC? Because I'm cool with that. But if it means that she's letting us know that she's just another abysmal hard drug junkie looking for the next fix, then I'm out!

    I could find no TER reviews, although I did see some other older ads in eastern CT with that number.

    Who's seen her? Face looks reasonably attractive, and tits look decent and natural, in the ad pics (attached). But does she actually look anything like those pics? Is DFK actually available, as advertised? Any other info about quality of service, actual menu, handlers / pimp-daddy-dealers, or any other red flags, would be great.

    Thanks.
    In other reviews says she's solid. Also if you bring your own party favors (that she'll go all day with just you.

  7. #24148

    You got lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    So this was a weird experience and I don't know if I just got unlucky or what but I wanted to report it just in case it wasn't like a setup. Honestly, I really don't think it was but who knows.

    So I met up with them in Providence for people who have seen Erica before exact same place.

    Erica has a handler and considering that it's the same place I'm assuming maybe she does as well.

    So I pick her up drive up to a parking lot nearby and everything goes smoothly for first 7 minutes or so until suddenly 🚨 pulls up.

    So at this point I'm like damn I'm fucked but the weird shit happened. They did was knock on my window and ask if we live nearby. I said yeah and then they got back in their car and drove off. A few minutes later they did another drive-by but they didn't bother us and I mean at that point I called it off and she has to be dropped by a liquor store. So I don't know if maybe her handler happened to be a boy in blue or if I just got unlucky or maybe lucky since nothing really happened but I wanted to bring it up.

    Service was decent and up until that point everything was going fine. So maybe doing outcall with her rather than a car date or go somewhere. You know you won't be bothered.
    LE knows about the prostitution activity going on then or at worst it was a some type of setup (doubt it though) I'd avoid that location in the future someone probably called in a tip.

  8. #24147

    Lexi has some fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Are her pics accurate? How old do you think she is?
    The ad she has up to know seems legit by if you search her number you can find old ads and she is using fake pics. Just do a reverse search on skipthegames, there is one in a red dress which is from a magazine and another of an ass which isn't hers. This is the ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...u/490634664318

    She ghosted me so I don't really want to give her another chance but I might.

  9. #24146
    Quote Originally Posted by Guap0  [View Original Post]
    Can you send me a link?
    Your best bet is to check first thing in the morning. She's been posting late nights and early mornings.

  10. #24145

    Fayy

    Quote Originally Posted by Guap0  [View Original Post]
    Can you send me a link?
    She deletes it when she is not available so you have to check periodically.

  11. #24144

    Ru baby

    Anyone seen her or have any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/762838006028.

  12. #24143
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    She posted an ad this morning.
    Can you send me a link?

  13. #24142

    Lexi Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Are her pics accurate? How old do you think she is?
    She is very attractive. The pics on her ad block out her face but looking at her facial features it is definitely her. The only pic I have issue with is the tits photo. She isn't that big but still amply endowed. Then again I have not seen her since last summer so she may have had further enhancement. Age is mid 30's. Happy hunting.

  14. #24141

    Revenge?

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Photo seems familiar but I can't place it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/360164822893

    Any info.
    Looks like a revenge posting to me, by the way it is worded. $50? Posting address?

  15. #24140

    Bbw cardate went wrong

    So this was a weird experience and I don't know if I just got unlucky or what but I wanted to report it just in case it wasn't like a setup. Honestly, I really don't think it was but who knows.

    So I met up with them in Providence for people who have seen Erica before exact same place.

    Erica has a handler and considering that it's the same place I'm assuming maybe she does as well.

    So I pick her up drive up to a parking lot nearby and everything goes smoothly for first 7 minutes or so until suddenly 🚨 pulls up.

    So at this point I'm like damn I'm fucked but the weird shit happened. They did was knock on my window and ask if we live nearby. I said yeah and then they got back in their car and drove off. A few minutes later they did another drive-by but they didn't bother us and I mean at that point I called it off and she has to be dropped by a liquor store. So I don't know if maybe her handler happened to be a boy in blue or if I just got unlucky or maybe lucky since nothing really happened but I wanted to bring it up.

    Service was decent and up until that point everything was going fine. So maybe doing outcall with her rather than a car date or go somewhere. You know you won't be bothered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260328-081223.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape