Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24136

    Jo

    That's Jo. Been around for years in Eastern CT. Accurate menu. I saw her once years ago for a gummy and it was great. Swallowed it all. I reached out again about 2 weeks ago and she quoted 120 for a blow and go with cim. She's very nice but not so attractive IMHO. I'd like to tap her bum one time, and she did offer it during my B&G visit years ago, but I didn't have the extra $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/153335354690

    Ad says 51 years old, and these older chicks usually provide the best bang for the buck and less drama and bullshit, in my experience. Advertises BBBJ gummies. I've had toothless blowjobs before, and I can tell you, there is a lot to be said for them! It feels almost like fucking a pussy raw, if done right! As long as those toothless gums are attached to a face and body that one can stand to look at!

    She has this in the ad: "Hits & Head. Byo party favors. ".

    Now, do you think this means bring your own THC? Because I'm cool with that. But if it means that she's letting us know that she's just another abysmal hard drug junkie looking for the next fix, then I'm out!

    I could find no TER reviews, although I did see some other older ads in eastern CT with that number.

    Who's seen her? Face looks reasonably attractive, and tits look decent and natural, in the ad pics (attached). But does she actually look anything like those pics? Is DFK actually available, as advertised? Any other info about quality of service, actual menu, handlers / pimp-daddy-dealers, or any other red flags, would be great.

    Thanks.

  2. #24135

    Fayy

    Quote Originally Posted by Guap0  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Fay is coming back soon?
    She said April, the last time she was here.

  3. #24134
    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with your review. If mongers need further affirmation refer to my posts #24029 and #24016.
    Are her pics accurate? How old do you think she is?

  4. #24133
    Quote Originally Posted by Guap0  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Fay is coming back soon?
    She posted an ad this morning.

  5. #24132
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Sounds interesting, is she attractive and what's the damage?
    Yea I was younger then her so could be more attractive but still good 1. 8.

  6. #24131
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ was a little hard aggressive, but overall good nice place, probably repeat.
    Sounds interesting, is she attractive and what's the damage?

  7. #24130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    The face pic is filtered, The body not too bad. She has been ridin hard and hung out to dry. But her BBBJ skills are good.
    Hits and head can mean MJ. But most of the time refers to crack.

    She smokes a fuck ton of hard.

  8. #24129
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    How did it go?
    BBBJ was a little hard aggressive, but overall good nice place, probably repeat.

  9. #24128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/153335354690

    Ad says 51 years old, and these older chicks usually provide the best bang for the buck and less drama and bullshit, in my experience. Advertises BBBJ gummies. I've had toothless blowjobs before, and I can tell you, there is a lot to be said for them! It feels almost like fucking a pussy raw, if done right! As long as those toothless gums are attached to a face and body that one can stand to look at!

    She has this in the ad: "Hits & Head. Byo party favors. ".

    Now, do you think this means bring your own THC? Because I'm cool with that. But if it means that she's letting us know that she's just another abysmal hard drug junkie looking for the next fix, then I'm out!

    I could find no TER reviews, although I did see some other older ads in eastern CT with that number.

    Who's seen her? Face looks reasonably attractive, and tits look decent and natural, in the ad pics (attached). But does she actually look anything like those pics? Is DFK actually available, as advertised? Any other info about quality of service, actual menu, handlers / pimp-daddy-dealers, or any other red flags, would be great.

    Thanks.
    The face pic is filtered, The body not too bad. She has been ridin hard and hung out to dry. But her BBBJ skills are good.

  10. #24127

    Any info on this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/153335354690

    Ad says 51 years old, and these older chicks usually provide the best bang for the buck and less drama and bullshit, in my experience. Advertises BBBJ gummies. I've had toothless blowjobs before, and I can tell you, there is a lot to be said for them! It feels almost like fucking a pussy raw, if done right! As long as those toothless gums are attached to a face and body that one can stand to look at!

    She has this in the ad: "Hits & Head. Byo party favors. ".

    Now, do you think this means bring your own THC? Because I'm cool with that. But if it means that she's letting us know that she's just another abysmal hard drug junkie looking for the next fix, then I'm out!

    I could find no TER reviews, although I did see some other older ads in eastern CT with that number.

    Who's seen her? Face looks reasonably attractive, and tits look decent and natural, in the ad pics (attached). But does she actually look anything like those pics? Is DFK actually available, as advertised? Any other info about quality of service, actual menu, handlers / pimp-daddy-dealers, or any other red flags, would be great.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTgyNjIzMjVkZjE3ZTU1MGQzYjljOWYyODhiMWE3ZTMwMjc4NzE4.jpeg‎   TNTM4MzgxNTg1MzQ4ZWIyZWIzNzMzMGYxNTM2ZWI4NzgyNmRjOA.jpeg‎  

  11. #24126
    Does anyone know if Fay is coming back soon?

  12. #24125
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Taking the dive to go see kelly, texting was good, easy. 1. 8 hhr she looks decent and seems to be GFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/535970599260
    How did it go?

  13. #24124
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I thought the vibe was fine. I had performance issues because of her husband being in the room, I received a BJ but I forgot if it was covered or not. I had put a cover on and did her in missionary, but I didn't cum though because again, I couldn't really get hard. She was disappointed I didn't cum, but I think that was more of her husban's kink. I just remember that night being really cold.

    I was going to meet them a 2nd time in January but when I got to the room I heard them arguing so that spooked me and I decided then and there I wasn't going deal with couple's drama. I ended up texting her a couple months after that and she said the occasionally argued and I shouldn't have been scared and they would have passionate sex after.

    I was disappointed that she didn't allow daty though.
    Thanks for the info, that's too bad no daty, she has a body that's worth it. For the $$ she was asking and not getting confirmation she would go BBFS, I decided to hold off. The husband watching would kill my vibe too.

  14. #24123

    Foxy lady

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    This was a long time ago. If had to guess it was around 2017,2018 or 2019.
    Thanks. I went once a while ago and was offered extras by a hot big tittied white MILF. I forgot what she wanted for the VIP but I didn't go for it for fear of being scammed and the no extras rep of the place. I might have to TOFTT do a VIP there and find out. The bust was in 2018.

  15. #24122

    Foxy Lady Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by BarMisfit1  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was this? I posted in the strip club thread and didn't get a reply. I have been curious about extras at Foxy for a long time but hear nothing goes on there since that bust years ago. If extras are available I'll check it out. It has hot girls in the socials.
    This was a long time ago. If had to guess it was around 2017,2018 or 2019.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape