Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24106

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    After a year of not seeing any provider, ended the hiatus by visiting Lexi. Have seen her twice already and in my opinion, Lexi is one of the last few good providers out there. She's gorgeous, sweet, fun personality and took real good care of me. She gives a hell of a massage too. She has two gentle dogs, they'll bark when you first enter but they are easily calmed. They don't bite if you worry about that. A note on contacting her: the app that you can reach her on is constantly crashing. She's not receiving notifications or at times can't simply text. So if you're texting her and don't receive a response back quickly enough it's because of the app, don't take it personally. It's a shame that some guys become creepy and resort to intimidation when they don't get their way.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...o/506184432289
    Totally agree with your review. If mongers need further affirmation refer to my posts #24029 and #24016.

  2. #24105

    Threatening violence

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Edit: just got a call from a guy claiming he's a gangster representing her, and demanding money or he'll "break all my teeth in my face" yeah definitely stay away from this one.
    I personally always avoided ethnic girls for this reason. Not saying white girls don't have pimps / thugs or can't get threatening, but seems more like a prevalent pattern from ethnic women or ethnic 'providers'. I only got attempted blackmail once though email and this was from a tatted up BBW white female who totally misrepresented herself.

  3. #24104

    Foxylady strip club

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't want to make another post just parading around the fact that I have a big dick. But I will mention that I've had providers turn me away due to being too big, so to find someone that isn't pretty grippy is a rarity for me (and if you go through my post history aside from Mimi there's no other examples that come to mind). Again, she's a sweet girl and she is very pretty (for Rhode Island), so I really wish it worked out.
    I remember doing a VIP room at Foxylady one time. I was eating this girl out, I started fingering her, her kitty was so loose or so big I was like holyshit I was almost about to fist her, I was like WTF. It caught me by surprised.

  4. #24103
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I hate that too when you can't that grippy feeling on your penis, makes it so unsatisfying. You admit that your big down there so it's not even a size issue for you. For me I would assume because I'm average size.
    Yeah, I don't want to make another post just parading around the fact that I have a big dick. But I will mention that I've had providers turn me away due to being too big, so to find someone that isn't pretty grippy is a rarity for me (and if you go through my post history aside from Mimi there's no other examples that come to mind). Again, she's a sweet girl and she is very pretty (for Rhode Island), so I really wish it worked out.

  5. #24102

  6. #24101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/354064160594

    Watch out for this one, she had me drive all the way to a hotel only to ghost, either I was blocked or her phone is off as soon as I got to the hotel.
    You got to be careful. Ad like that could of been a sting to. No one write all this info on their ad unless it's a trap.

  7. #24100

    Petite italian

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/075397277785

    I see below she is real but no reports of performance. Is it worth an hour drive?

  8. #24099

    Threatening violence

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/354064160594

    Watch out for this one, she had me drive all the way to a hotel only to ghost, either I was blocked or her phone is off as soon as I got to the hotel.
    Edit: just got a call from a guy claiming he's a gangster representing her, and demanding money or he'll "break all my teeth in my face" yeah definitely stay away from this one.

  9. #24098

    Ghosted

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/354064160594

    Watch out for this one, she had me drive all the way to a hotel only to ghost, either I was blocked or her phone is off as soon as I got to the hotel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0859.jpg‎  

  10. #24097

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mimi several times (maybe 6 total? And it's more or less always the same thing with her.

    Meet her at the door (very public street-visible entrance), go up to the second floor bedroom, she gives you something similar to a lap dance at a strip club, BBBJ (for a minute or two), cover goes on, FS til finish.

    I'm fairly well endowed and I've been reluctant in repeating more often because I don't find her to have much in the way of grip. Coupled with a condom it's very hard for me to finish. She's a sweet girl (though she can get angry over little things (e. G. Not texting when 5 minutes away. Bro I'm driving), smells nice, and is physically better looking than 90-95% of escorts in RI (she's not "tiny" but she's certainly not fat. Very pretty face. Well kept overall). Cost is more or less what I want for it to be, just. CFS and the pussy not being super grippy. Eh.
    I hate that too when you can't that grippy feeling on your penis, makes it so unsatisfying. You admit that your big down there so it's not even a size issue for you. For me I would assume because I'm average size.

  11. #24096

    Lexi

    After a year of not seeing any provider, ended the hiatus by visiting Lexi. Have seen her twice already and in my opinion, Lexi is one of the last few good providers out there. She's gorgeous, sweet, fun personality and took real good care of me. She gives a hell of a massage too. She has two gentle dogs, they'll bark when you first enter but they are easily calmed. They don't bite if you worry about that. A note on contacting her: the app that you can reach her on is constantly crashing. She's not receiving notifications or at times can't simply text. So if you're texting her and don't receive a response back quickly enough it's because of the app, don't take it personally. It's a shame that some guys become creepy and resort to intimidation when they don't get their way.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...o/506184432289

  12. #24095
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mimi several times (maybe 6 total? And it's more or less always the same thing with her.

    Meet her at the door (very public street-visible entrance), go up to the second floor bedroom, she gives you something similar to a lap dance at a strip club, BBBJ (for a minute or two), cover goes on, FS til finish.

    I'm fairly well endowed and I've been reluctant in repeating more often because I don't find her to have much in the way of grip. Coupled with a condom it's very hard for me to finish. She's a sweet girl (though she can get angry over little things (e. G. Not texting when 5 minutes away. Bro I'm driving), smells nice, and is physically better looking than 90-95% of escorts in RI (she's not "tiny" but she's certainly not fat. Very pretty face. Well kept overall). Cost is more or less what I want for it to be, just. CFS and the pussy not being super grippy. Eh.
    Yeah Mimi is sweet in person and pretty good looking especially for the area / hobby, I used to see her every couple of months a while back but the lack of grip, uninspired routine / restrictions (it's always a crapshoot if she'll get on top and ride), and the price increase made me reluctant to see her again.

  13. #24094
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Diamond Pawtucket / Attleboro

    Does anyone have any fairly recent experience with this Diamond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...t/172756798917

    There are some old reports about a "Diamond" that link to expired ads, so I'm unsure whether they refer to her. Any intel is appreciated.

  14. #24093
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    That's cool. She looks like she has good hygiene. So that appealed to me. I'm more or less retired from hobbying except for that moment of weakness in December. I still check the board out of habit but I'm pretty much done and not really motivated anymore.
    I've seen Mimi several times (maybe 6 total? And it's more or less always the same thing with her.

    Meet her at the door (very public street-visible entrance), go up to the second floor bedroom, she gives you something similar to a lap dance at a strip club, BBBJ (for a minute or two), cover goes on, FS til finish.

    I'm fairly well endowed and I've been reluctant in repeating more often because I don't find her to have much in the way of grip. Coupled with a condom it's very hard for me to finish. She's a sweet girl (though she can get angry over little things (e. G. Not texting when 5 minutes away. Bro I'm driving), smells nice, and is physically better looking than 90-95% of escorts in RI (she's not "tiny" but she's certainly not fat. Very pretty face. Well kept overall). Cost is more or less what I want for it to be, just. CFS and the pussy not being super grippy. Eh.

  15. #24092

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her so many times. Sweet girl, great coms, house is immaculate, always dressed to kill and smells great. Some members do not like that she is always covered FS! May have to go see her and milk those udders and get the intel on how she ended up seeded! She has huge tatas so i cant imagine how big they are filled up ! lol
    That's cool. She looks like she has good hygiene. So that appealed to me. I'm more or less retired from hobbying except for that moment of weakness in December. I still check the board out of habit but I'm pretty much done and not really motivated anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape