Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 24834
-
03-27-26 17:29 #24144Regular Member

Posts: 10Light Bulb Moment.
AHHHHHH! So that is what it is.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
And here I was being so proud of myself in trying to be a step ahead of your average newbie on this site. I did put four consecutive ' signs.
I caught it as soon as it became available, but I am in newbie hell and can't see what I post until it gets approved after the fact.
Yes, she was $ $ $ $.5 for 1 hr. And now I know for the next time.
Well worth it compared to the disappointment I had earlier this week.
-
03-27-26 17:18 #24143Senior Member

Posts: 754Nice
Haha nice review my man. If it makes you feel better, I consider it more like borrowing my template. So that doesn't make you a great artist at all. LOL, just kidding, but great review my man. Keep them coming like this. Also, I'm assuming you meant to do $ $ $ $. 5 for the HR rate seeing that is what it says on her profile? I think on the site here if you put all 4 next to each other it automatically removes it down to 2 of them instead, or is her price on her ad page different? Nice review again and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Rcaf160
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 16:50 #24142Regular Member

Posts: 10I don't know what happened to the roses part, but the roses was actually $$5. Looking at what I originally typed and then copied and paste, I can only conclude that the site glitched. Her rates are also on her tryst profile. Definitely worth it for the hour.
Originally Posted by Rcaf160
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 15:44 #24141Regular Member

Posts: 10Review of Nicole
GspotGilligan, I am using your template for my review. Remember the old saying, "Good Artists create, Great Artists steal. " I am stealing your template. On to the review.
Nicole.
https://tryst.link/escort/nicolegfe9
Face: 8.
Body: 9.
Personality: 10.
Initial Contact: 9.
Communication: 9.
Location: 9.
BBFS: No.
DATY: Yes!
LFK: Yes.
DFK: Yes.
Greek: Didn't ask, assuming no, plus I am not into that.
CBBJ: 6. 5.
CFS: Yes.
Duration. 1 hr.
Verification. None was requested.
Repeat: Yes, Absolutely!
Roses: $$ 5.
Reached out to Nicole today and she got back with me 5 minutes after first contact, she was very responsive. I let her know that I was available today until 5 pm. We set up a time to meet for 1 hr, hhr was available too. I found out that she was in a Nicer Part of the NW Side. She is absolutely the woman in the pics. Though, her face has some light filtering in the pics. Definitely not a deal breaker as her body is absolutely rockin! And she does still have a beautiful face. I would say that she is tail end of 30's, wouldn't surprise me if she turned 40 today, but no older. When I met her, she greeted me at the door with one of the outfits that she is pictured with (Beige Corset top with black stockings; absolutely surprised). Just to let you know, her English is not good, we had to use Google Translate, but she was absolutely friendly and accommodating. Started making out passionately and we both got undressed while doing this. She does have bolt-ons (not a problem for me). But she is well proportioned all around. She is definitely in good shape. Laid her down on the bed and did some DATY for quite a while, she was extremely responsive. She wrapped me up and worked me for a bit until we both found ourselves in 69 and did that for a while. From there, we did multiple positions and had a wonderful time. One thing that I thought was awesome was the fact that anytime I was on my back, Nicole always made sure that I had a pillow under my head; she was always seeking to ensure that I was comfortable throughout the session. I will say that she kept the room hot, which I absolutely didn't mind and actually preferred as I used to live in the south and I am used to the heat. She apologized for this and I told her it was no problem, I actually prefer the heat.
I will say that Nicole is definitely one of the most enthusiastic providers I have ever been with. In fact, as far as passion goes, I will rate her like this. Debora of DI is an 11 when it comes to enthusiasm and passion. Nicole is a 12.
This is her first time to Indy, I really hope she comes back. Looks like she is here until the 29th.
-
03-27-26 13:07 #24140Senior Member

Posts: 329I concur with the above. I met Juicy Jay for a quick car visit. She was pleasant and accommodating with me.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 11:53 #24139Senior Member

Posts: 329I want hang out at Bob's house with some of his ladies.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 07:19 #24138Regular Member

Posts: 10LOL, it's been several months since I have had Roast Beef.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
Nope, not the same.
RCAF.
-
03-27-26 07:10 #24137Senior Member

Posts: 961From my closet
I have a whole walk-in closet for the lingerie and shit. Cheeks love it.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
Same outfit, different chicks.
-
03-26-26 20:59 #24136Senior Member

Posts: 179Fishnet
Damn Bob, I'm a sucker for fishnet! What does she want?
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 16:43 #24135Senior Member

Posts: 329Is she advertising or from your private stock?
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 16:23 #24134Senior Member

Posts: 179Arby's
Arby's is sooo good! Loose meat to tug on.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 15:05 #24133Senior Member

Posts: 961She may be willing
But she wants to know how much you got to offer and how big you are.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 13:39 #24132Senior Member

Posts: 754Nice
Nice report my man, funny thing is that you saved me a donation and a trip as I was literally about to hit her up here today and see about going to see her too. Definitely much appreciated. This is exactly why I check the boards right before making a move to see if there are any updates on someone that I am going to go and see. Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 12:35 #24131Senior Member

Posts: 901Linda / Genesis. Arby's meat?
RACF.
Scroll down and look at "More photos and reviews."
Just came from Arby's with a standard sandwich and took the top off.
Same?
-
03-26-26 11:32 #24130Regular Member

Posts: 24You are an officer and a gentleman, sir. Coming in town this weekend and she was one that I had my eye on.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
Any local recommendations for any providers that include DFK and doesn't have GPS?











Reply With Quote




