Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 4461
-
03-31-26 10:48 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 75Raid
This is true. But if so to only have two girls working there they've got an awful lot of people waiting. Looks like there's about six cop cars there now. Half of them are unmarked but the cops are getting it out of them.
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:08 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 122What you don't think they get massages? They get sore backs too. It is hard work finding doughnut stores that are open. .
Originally Posted by MackJordan444
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:05 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 75Sky Spa raid
Just a heads up. Saw three state troopers at Sky Spa a few minutes ago.
-
03-31-26 09:23 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 75No the girl I use to see at Ruby is gone now. And I don't know the new ones name yet.
Originally Posted by Footlover405
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 02:09 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 259American
She probably found her a steady who has moved into a different category and includes cuddling and no money. He likely introduced her to American food. And after resisting for a while she' finally gave into Pizza, Hamburger, and ice cream. LOL.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 17:25 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 722Asian Kim
She's a good cook, she's put on some weight LOL.
Originally Posted by Pete1970
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 06:30 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 119Relaxing
Looking for info for Win City. Sah Sah is a wonderful provider. Has anyone had an L2 or L3 experience there? Damages? Thanks.
-
03-28-26 17:15 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 38Richmond / Berea
A couple of observations from this past weekend.
Sunrise: hours on Google and the website say they are open on Sunday. However, last Sunday it was closed. Phone got nothing. Found out they aren't open on Sundays.
Yoshiko: Even though this place isn't the best, I decided since Sunrise was closed, I would swing by, and they also were closed. I think this may be closed for good now.
From what I've seen on here, I didn't decide to try any other places due to time. Don't know of any other places in or near Richmond or Berea.
If anyone knows anything more or different, feel free to share.
-
03-27-26 00:16 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 103Kim. Massage
So I saw Kim after about 8 months from my prior visit. She is either a different person (looks), or gained a lot of weight. My first visit was just fun followed by a half hour massage. This time it was fun, BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggy, BBBJCIM. No massage. Fun, but not what I expected. I still would recommend her.
-
03-26-26 17:54 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 27Good intel
That is good to know about Ruby. Was there anyone in particular you liked?
Originally Posted by MackJordan444
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 12:06 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 75No extras at China massage Brannon Crossings
Nope.
Originally Posted by KycWhite24
[View Original Post]
It's a D. I.Y. type of place, but they do accept credit card. FYI.
-
03-26-26 00:22 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 46China massage
Does massage parlor in Brannon crossing have any extras?
-
03-25-26 14:04 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 75Sky Spa and Ruby Spa
Sky spa in Lex has a Table Shower and good massage and shower. Never gotten anything more than handshake though.
Originally Posted by Blatant5
[View Original Post]
Ruby Spa in Lawrenceburg will do BJ and has a table shower now as well. One girl went back to New York but the other there will still give you the same treatment.
-
03-24-26 08:06 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 27Frankfort
Key is best bet. Was there this past weekend. L1 and offered L2 (for an unreasonable high amount).
Originally Posted by Blatant5
[View Original Post]
Younger girl, maybe 6/10, A-B cups. Table shower and Massage was meh.
-
03-23-26 17:56 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 50Table shower
Looking for AMPs offering a TS and an extra. Any recs?











Reply With Quote




