Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 40018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38848
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Archer Spa reopened last month. The Asian talent this month is thirtyish Juju of Flushing, Queens with big naturals. First time I saw her I came too fast, but she was kind enough to suck me off for a second pop. Came back and gave her a good pounding this weekend while enjoying her powerful vaginal contractions; finished by putting her head over the side of the table and fucking her throat. I picked her up and bounced her on my cock a couple of times, but she's a little big for that. She introduced a small vibrator towards the end of the session which was a nice touch. LFK and DATY were also on the menu. The other girl working is a Latina, but I didn't get a look at her.
    Thanks for the heads up chief.

    Went there to check out. Jojo is super nice, open minded and very good attitude. I opted for the 220 half hour VIP and wanted CIM and she happily took that without asking extra tip at all. I made her blow me for a good 10 - 15 min.

    Good to have it opened back up and have all these selections along archer again.

  2. #38847

    Cindy on S Michigan

    I finally reunioned with Cindy this afternoon. For whatever reason months had gone by. Thanks to a senior member's DM reminder on her schedule.

    As far as I'm concerned she's the MILF of massage parlor Chicago. I scheduled ahead of time. Came in right on time, said her name and she comes bounding out of the bullpen like your long lost girlfriend. Wow. She's lost maybe 5-10 pounds too. Not that she needed too.

    She's got that broken English going on but just lets it rip talking to you. All smiles and those perfect teeth and lips. Damn. Her mouth.

    Thorough soapy and teasing in the shower. Broken English about fucking there but better wait. A preview during the towel dry.

    Right to main event in the room. Members here who've seen her know this is shopping at Bloomingdale's, not Carson's. But she's wifey land for me. So Bloomingdale's it is.

    We start on that nice comfy chair that every spa should have, then to the table. The woman wore me out. I needed a pause. So she lays me on my back and starts it all up again with the finish in that mouth of hers. Christ. She says, "banana shake" in her broken English.

    The next half hour is beat the crap out of you hard massage. Hands, knees, walking on your back, whispering in your ear.

    Other than that I couldn't possibly recommend!

  3. #38846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    They were way bigger than Ds. They were enormous.
    Were they that big when she started out at Sennia Spa in Chinatown? I'm struggling to remember? I loved that place.

  4. #38845
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilue  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I wonder what they used to be like? They're still a good size. Probably a D cup? At least a large C.
    They were way bigger than Ds. They were enormous.

  5. #38844

    JW Rejuv. Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was at JW on Chicago avenue.
    I can confirm. She is at JWR on Chicago.

    I was just there a few hours ago.

    All I can say is wow. Just wow.

    And I agree with a previous post:

    The GOAT.

  6. #38843
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    They don't seem that small and I never noticed any scar but will look next time. She is my reliable one.
    Yeah I wonder what they used to be like? They're still a good size. Probably a D cup? At least a large C.

  7. #38842
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    She's had a breast reduction unfortunately.
    They don't seem that small and I never noticed any scar but will look next time. She is my reliable one.

  8. #38841

    Lily, Not Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm that she is horrible and has a botox face. I made her give me a partial refund.
    EOM.

    Sorry for the mistake.

  9. #38840

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus33  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time, bad experience with the one who has cherry tattoo above belly button. 80 door and 120 for bbj. Quit after 5 minutes -said too big. I'm hung like a gnat so that was an excuse. Awful. Stay away.
    Can confirm that she is horrible and has a botox face. I made her give me a partial refund.

  10. #38839

    Purple

    Waste of time, bad experience with the one who has cherry tattoo above belly button. 80 door and 120 for bbj. Quit after 5 minutes -said too big. I'm hung like a gnat so that was an excuse. Awful. Stay away.

  11. #38838
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone aware of Anne (goat) being back in town and where she might be?
    I heard she was at JW on Chicago avenue.

  12. #38837

    I believe she is a JW Rejuv

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone aware of Anne (goat) being back in town and where she might be?
    From what I heard she is at JW Rejuv.

  13. #38836
    Anyone aware of Anne (goat) being back in town and where she might be?

  14. #38835
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeever  [View Original Post]
    I'll be on the southwest side of town tomorrow, and it sounds like there are good Latina options at Blue Island lately. I'm slightly confused about the location, though, as some reports make it sound like the published address is closed. Is standard procedure to call the listed number and receive directions? Thanks in advance!
    Yea, reach out to the number and they'll provide pics of who's available and their new address.

  15. #38834

    Move Spa

    The booker at Move Spa on Blue Island in Pilsen has sent me two messsges this week. " There will be new, lovely girls on Wednesday and Thursday. ".

    No pictures, just the texts. Just passing info on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape