Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 25027
-
03-27-26 11:32 #24127Regular Member

Posts: 9Does anyone know if Fay is coming back soon?
-
03-27-26 06:38 #24126Senior Member

Posts: 291How did it go?
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 22:10 #24125Senior Member

Posts: 43Thanks for the info, that's too bad no daty, she has a body that's worth it. For the $$ she was asking and not getting confirmation she would go BBFS, I decided to hold off. The husband watching would kill my vibe too.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 19:41 #24124Regular Member

Posts: 90Foxy lady
Thanks. I went once a while ago and was offered extras by a hot big tittied white MILF. I forgot what she wanted for the VIP but I didn't go for it for fear of being scammed and the no extras rep of the place. I might have to TOFTT do a VIP there and find out. The bust was in 2018.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 19:28 #24123Senior Member

Posts: 74Foxy Lady Extras
This was a long time ago. If had to guess it was around 2017,2018 or 2019.
Originally Posted by BarMisfit1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 13:25 #24122Senior Member

Posts: 761Avoid Seekonk Hotel Asian "VIP"
In a pinch I have had decent luck hitting up the hotel asian ads in e. Prov and seekonk last few months so rolled the dice recently and walked out. Easily 50-60+, BBBJ and BBFSCIP available but BBBJ was legit all teeth, she started slapping me after 2 min when I couldn't get hard from BJ and I just walked. She said she is here until end of March.
First time I have walked in probably 6 or 8 rolls of the dice. I hope I never set foot in 111 again.
-
03-26-26 06:28 #24121Senior Member

Posts: 129Taking the dive to go see kelly, texting was good, easy. 1. 8 hhr she looks decent and seems to be GFE.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/535970599260
-
03-26-26 02:14 #24120Senior Member

Posts: 200Tara aka Mz Boston
For the RI gents who venture into Mass:
She is back, from state sponsored vacation it seems, and she will set you up to be robbed by her goons. Don't know if her primary handler, who confronts you after you've handed money to her is out of jail as well (links and mugshots of both he and Tara were shared a few weeks ago), but it doesn't matter because she seems to travel with at least two goons. Be careful out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...k/117241107550
-
03-25-26 20:56 #24119Senior Member

Posts: 1406Thanks, man. I never travel alone for something like this.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 15:39 #24118Senior Member

Posts: 683Another reason to use a burner, Just change the number if you have to.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 15:24 #24117Senior Member

Posts: 1251Thank you
I only resort to violence when necessary; I do not seek it out. I had no intention of driving anywhere. I just want to fuck with them and waste their time as payback for wasting Spinner's time. Turns out "she" needed a deposit to pay for room, so texting ended. Thank you for the sound advice.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 15:17 #24116Senior Member

Posts: 114Tried to arrange a meet a month of so ago. Asked me to pick up a couple nips on my way. Ok, cool, did that, get to her spot, let her know I'm there. Ghost. Complete waste of time. Still have the nips though in the glovebox for when I need them.
Originally Posted by Sw999
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
Malden Male.
-
03-25-26 15:01 #24115Regular Member

Posts: 90Love it
I hate these wannabe gangster pieces of shit. I've done the same and the fuckers never respond.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:59 #24114Regular Member

Posts: 90Ghosted
I tried to see her several times and she ghosted me once. Now is not replying to my texts. Are you guys using burners?
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:56 #24113Regular Member

Posts: 90Foxy lady
How long ago was this? I posted in the strip club thread and didn't get a reply. I have been curious about extras at Foxy for a long time but hear nothing goes on there since that bust years ago. If extras are available I'll check it out. It has hot girls in the socials.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





