Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 16996
-
03-27-26 14:43 #16231Senior Member

Posts: 57Zz
Hadn't been to ZZ Spa for a while and decided to give it a check in. Saw a cute masseuse named Lisa and the massage was very good. The massage historically has been pretty good there, but hers was top notch and strong. Little teasing, but I didn't give any too aggressive signs, but on the flip went straight for it and then the haggling began. Womp womp. Hung tight on price (which was fair) and fairly straight forward from there. Wanted to cuddle afterwards which was a bit unique. Overall good experience and would repeat with her. Other one on way out was a little older.
Happy Hunting.
-
03-27-26 14:38 #16230Senior Member

Posts: 57Wait wait wait
Hold up! Woah woah woah! I'm her #1 with the strong dick. What are you talking about? I feel sooooo used!
Originally Posted by Belden36
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 23:50 #16229Senior Member

Posts: 143Pretty much every AMP is posting like that on Stg, callescort, etc. I think someone mentioned on an earlier pg that rule of thumb is if the ad is clothed; its probably just a HE. If there's porn in the ad (see billingsly or MK) its FS.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 23:18 #16228Senior Member

Posts: 334Zen massage
Has anyone been to zen massage they have a add on list crawlers with a different phone number then the one on Craigslist and skip the games I think its miss leading to make it look it's FS but only HJ well I think what's everyone else think.
-
03-26-26 23:11 #16227Senior Member

Posts: 334Ok thanks.
Originally Posted by HookUpNow02
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 21:17 #16226Senior Member

Posts: 518My map
You could just check my map. I created a blog post so it would be easy to find the link and if anyone wants to discuss the map listings etc.
Originally Posted by BushMaster112
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 21:15 #16225Senior Member

Posts: 518Easy
There is a guy working there but never once did they even attempt to have him do my massage. There are two older ladies working.
Originally Posted by Lickn
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 21:13 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 518Lane Ave
The one on Lane is New Easy Garden, legit totally covered.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
The one on Sinclair is just Easy Garden, pretty sure it was the first one in that complex. You can get undraped massage and DIY from at least one of the providers but nothing to look at there.
-
03-26-26 18:00 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 48I think that's just him saying people should Private Message him.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 16:59 #16222Senior Member

Posts: 85Vicky
Anyone have any updated info on this one? Does she look like her pics? I could only find old reviews.
Thanks.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ial-53005.html
-
03-26-26 13:20 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 429Easy garden
Yes easy garden has always been there or at least for a few years. One time a few years ago I was looking for 7 day spa and accidentally went into easy garden and a Chinese dude was working, LOL. I said no thanks, haha.
Originally Posted by BushMaster112
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 12:36 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 334What you mean dms open.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 12:32 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 334Is it on lane ave if so it wad on maps DIY I believe.
Originally Posted by BushMaster112
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 10:33 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 36Red Leaves
Made the two hour haul to Powell a week or so ago to visit Red Leaves. I read several posts speaking highly of the place. The massage was excellent but the finish, not so much. There was plenty of teasing but just a standard HJ finish with the "oh baby you number 1, your dick strong" talk. Almost couldn't concentrate cause it made me laugh. Doubt I'd ever visit again unless I was stranded in the area with an overwhelming urge to hear how strong my dick is.
Visited Sakura earlier on in the month, saw Lucky, she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, tiny waist, great tits and bubble butt, long black hair down to her lower back. A true Vietnamese Queen. Great massage and full service like a champ. The only thing that kept me from visiting again was the awkward door bell and wait on the sidewalk for someone to come to the door and the weird white unmarked patrol car sitting across the parking lot, probably security but still gave me an uneasy feeling.
-
03-26-26 10:29 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 161Sinclair x3?
I try to keep up on things, and I was poking around it seems like in addition to Yolanda and 7 Days, there is now Easy Garden (in the same complex).
I'm wondering how I missed it. Or was it always there? North side is kind of my stomping grounds.
I'm out of town the next couple weeks, so I doubt if I'll have time to TOFFT until I return.
Anyone have anything to report?
Thanks. As always.









Reply With Quote



