Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 21035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20375
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kyoto for the first time and upon entering was just told "It's 60". Honestly the mamasan seemed a little irritated I was even there for some reason. I didn't find out till later that was only for a half hour.

    Got Jennifer who I'd guess is in her 40's with big naturals and petite frame. She had a good attitude, I'd say mediocre massage. On the flip, offered "whatever you want to tip you get" or something to that effect. I wasn't really sure so I gave her a donation I'd consider in the middle and she offered CBJ mostly nude.

    At the end, she mentioned to ask for the hour next time and there was "more available" and "more fun". I'm guessing since it was my first time and I've before given off LEO vibes at other parlors that I wasn't offered the full hour to begin with and menu was limited. Seems on a second visit things would be much less limited. Will likely repeat if I'm in the area. She mentioned there are 3 girls there as well.
    First timer its 30 minutes any repeat visits your should be good.

  2. #20374

    Kannapolis comfort

    Been there a few times over the last several months. I've only ever seen two older ladies in the house, prob mid 50's. For 80/ hr and 80 tip they give one of the best massages I've had, though. Very firm, really working your muscles and they give you the full hour. One provider is a little thinner, and enjoys the handshake, pinching nipples and moaning in your ear, while the other also gave a good oiled up service but was a little less sensual throughout. I'd repeat just for the convenient location and way above average massage skills. Both ladies speak little english and are very polite and pleasant. No hint of anything more than the basics, FYI.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/864157750265

  3. #20373

    Kyoto

    Visited Kyoto for the first time and upon entering was just told "It's 60". Honestly the mamasan seemed a little irritated I was even there for some reason. I didn't find out till later that was only for a half hour.

    Got Jennifer who I'd guess is in her 40's with big naturals and petite frame. She had a good attitude, I'd say mediocre massage. On the flip, offered "whatever you want to tip you get" or something to that effect. I wasn't really sure so I gave her a donation I'd consider in the middle and she offered CBJ mostly nude.

    At the end, she mentioned to ask for the hour next time and there was "more available" and "more fun". I'm guessing since it was my first time and I've before given off LEO vibes at other parlors that I wasn't offered the full hour to begin with and menu was limited. Seems on a second visit things would be much less limited. Will likely repeat if I'm in the area. She mentioned there are 3 girls there as well.

  4. #20372
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    LA / LF.

    What drama?
    Apparently some lady posted on social media that LA / LF was doing shady stuff and then made some comments on the ladies, can't recall the specifics, but this was the impetus for passwording the site.

  5. #20371
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Messaged them on WhatsApp and they said it was $80 for 25 minutes of their basic package. Maybe this was just a *wink wink* come on in, but I would bet there in the $$ range just for basics.
    They wanted 300 for the half hour and 400 for the hour.

  6. #20370
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Messaged them on WhatsApp and they said it was $80 for 25 minutes of their basic package. Maybe this was just a *wink wink* come on in, but I would bet there in the $$ range just for basics.
    $80 for 25 mins? That's so absurd, not even Park rd is that bad. They will tax you still but for an hour at least.

  7. #20369
    LA / LF.

    Quote Originally Posted by KDJay  [View Original Post]
    They're probably the best American spa out there just haven't been since all the drama
    What drama?

  8. #20368

    Fleur / Aqua Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by KDJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten the password or is it a strictly call for the menu type deal now? Feel free to DM. Was a regular then they pulled the site and I prefer not to call but will at the very last resort. They're probably the best American spa out there just haven't been since all the drama so not sure the process or how to know who is there if we don't want to call.

    Thanks.
    Haven't gotten the password but the couple times I did go back I just called and asked who was working at which location that day.

    Don't know if it was the owner that answered or someone else but, quick and professional call.

    Getting a girl that you like to give you a number for them so you can ask schedule is probably an option too.

  9. #20367

    La / lf

    Has anyone gotten the password or is it a strictly call for the menu type deal now? Feel free to DM. Was a regular then they pulled the site and I prefer not to call but will at the very last resort. They're probably the best American spa out there just haven't been since all the drama so not sure the process or how to know who is there if we don't want to call.

    Thanks.

  10. #20366

    Glow Elite. Way too expensive there

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    Check Gevalia41 post #19986. He TOFTT. Post has upgrade price shock details. Good Luck with your search. AGT2.
    Messaged them on WhatsApp and they said it was $80 for 25 minutes of their basic package. Maybe this was just a *wink wink* come on in, but I would bet there in the $$ range just for basics.

  11. #20365

    Glow Elites sticker shock

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Regarding quesitons I have gotten regarding these houses, they relocate often and I don't even know where they are now. Even if I did I was asked to keep that info private and not to share (espically to people I dont know).
    Check Gevalia41 post #19986. He TOFTT. Post has upgrade price shock details. Good Luck with your search. AGT2.

  12. #20364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I get it. I gave up on Latinas here after I discovered I could travel to Latin America on a weekend and get Latina puzzay on the cheap. CR, DR, Panama all have great cheap options. I recognize that not all mongers can travel abroad for that, but if you can its worth the trip. Start playing golf and tell the wife you are playing golf in those countries! Lots of hot, young options. My first trip to Costa Rica I probably met girls from 5 other countries before I ever banged my first lady from the CR. It's a fast 3-5 hour flight with a good exchange rate depending on the country, and you can get by without knowing Spanish. Alothough it helps if you do know some and your experience will be better.
    Straight Facts! If you have the chance or ability to go to any Latin American country, you have to jump on it. You will no longer desire these Americanized Latinas over here. In their country, you are paying 1/10 the price you pay over here, and get A LOT better service and quality, without the stupid games.

  13. #20363
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I noticed 20 years ago that Latinas seem to be an exclusive club. Maybe that is why I have only had one Latina woman in this hobby and she used to advertise on here.
    Haha, I get it. I gave up on Latinas here after I discovered I could travel to Latin America on a weekend and get Latina puzzay on the cheap. CR, DR, Panama all have great cheap options. I recognize that not all mongers can travel abroad for that, but if you can its worth the trip. Start playing golf and tell the wife you are playing golf in those countries! Lots of hot, young options. My first trip to Costa Rica I probably met girls from 5 other countries before I ever banged my first lady from the CR. It's a fast 3-5 hour flight with a good exchange rate depending on the country, and you can get by without knowing Spanish. Alothough it helps if you do know some and your experience will be better.

  14. #20362
    I noticed 20 years ago that Latinas seem to be an exclusive club. Maybe that is why I have only had one Latina woman in this hobby and she used to advertise on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Regarding quesitons I have gotten regarding these houses, they relocate often and I don't even know where they are now. Even if I did I was asked to keep that info private and not to share (espically to people I dont know).

  15. #20361
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay75  [View Original Post]
    I have heard about Latino houses / apartments in Charlotte. However, I never knew of any or where they are at. But, I now see that some do not service non-Latinos. Perhaps that's why I have been on the outside looking in. I would love to find a solid latino option like this.
    Regarding quesitons I have gotten regarding these houses, they relocate often and I don't even know where they are now. Even if I did I was asked to keep that info private and not to share (espically to people I dont know).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape