Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 37348
-
03-27-26 05:51 #36268Regular Member

Posts: 69I have no issues with seeing her. I've been a regular for awhile. She is hands down the best in this area imo. Really cool down to earth girl. Room is always clean.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 04:05 #36267Senior Member

Posts: 111Pixie
I've had a lot of trouble getting ahold of her to the point I gave up for months. Do you have to pester her to respond? I used different numbers and everything and still can't set anything up. Is she still doing anal? I've only gotten head so far but I was trying to get that balloon knot.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 22:22 #36266Senior Member

Posts: 186I see her regularly. She is one of my favorites and probably one of the best options in the state.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 14:19 #36265Senior Member

Posts: 93Sindy?
Hi guys, I'm in town til Sunday. Any recs? I read good things on Sindy, does anyone have an updated # for her? My dm is open. I saw Lynne last time I was here, she was just ok. Looking for any sensual body rubs really.
-
03-26-26 13:00 #36264Regular Member

Posts: 69PushaP
Clean up your mailbox. I can't send message.
-
03-26-26 11:21 #36263Senior Member

Posts: 475Manic Pixie
Hello folks. I saw Pixie is posting today. I have not see. Any reviews on her since October of last year. Anyone seen her since? If so, how was it?
-
03-26-26 06:20 #36262Senior Member

Posts: 66Bee
Thank you all for the feedback. I plan on connecting today and will leave a review.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 23:58 #36261Senior Member

Posts: 186Bee
She's awesome and one of the best in town. I didn't realize she was still in the game. I lost her number when I broke my last burner phone but I haven't seen her ads either. This is exciting I can't wait to reach out to her tomorrow! Thank you!
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 13:03 #36260Senior Member

Posts: 316Sloppy BBBJ
Yes I used to know her when she used to live in Petersburg. Good dirty talk and a sloppy BBBJ. The pics are really her but she might be a little bigger now. She looked like she was gaining weight back then. Probably from swallowing so many of my loads. It was all good But one day she stopped talking to me, she said I left a bad taste in her mouth. She would swallow so many of my kids, I used to call her Pennywise.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 11:49 #36259Regular Member

Posts: 69Excellent BBJCIM! Never done FS but have seen her a few times for BBJ. She is a cool chick. One of the best bbj imo.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 08:45 #36258Senior Member

Posts: 89I've been meaning to catch up with her for some time now. I'm also curious if anyone has any feedback on her.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 07:50 #36257Senior Member

Posts: 918Let me give you a tip. Check "old posts". If she claims to be in Buffalo NY, Richmond VA, and Dallas TX all in the same day, it's fake.
Originally Posted by JoeJohm
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 07:40 #36256Senior Member

Posts: 43The fuck?
In what world is she overweight? Lucky for you I guess there are plenty of skin and bones drug addicts out there.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 07:31 #36255Senior Member

Posts: 66Latina Bee
Hey Fellas. Has anyone sampled Bee?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204300284
TIA.
-
03-25-26 06:59 #36254Senior Member

Posts: 93Options
I'm visiting Richmond / Glen Allen this weekend. Been looking around and not seeing much talent. Are there no non Asian body rubs around, other than Lilly white? Who I couldn't get a hold of. Please let me know if you guys have any recommendations for me. Thanks.










Reply With Quote






