Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 40017
-
03-27-26 01:02 #38847Senior Member

Posts: 383Cindy on S Michigan
I finally reunioned with Cindy this afternoon. For whatever reason months had gone by. Thanks to a senior member's DM reminder on her schedule.
As far as I'm concerned she's the MILF of massage parlor Chicago. I scheduled ahead of time. Came in right on time, said her name and she comes bounding out of the bullpen like your long lost girlfriend. Wow. She's lost maybe 5-10 pounds too. Not that she needed too.
She's got that broken English going on but just lets it rip talking to you. All smiles and those perfect teeth and lips. Damn. Her mouth.
Thorough soapy and teasing in the shower. Broken English about fucking there but better wait. A preview during the towel dry.
Right to main event in the room. Members here who've seen her know this is shopping at Bloomingdale's, not Carson's. But she's wifey land for me. So Bloomingdale's it is.
We start on that nice comfy chair that every spa should have, then to the table. The woman wore me out. I needed a pause. So she lays me on my back and starts it all up again with the finish in that mouth of hers. Christ. She says, "banana shake" in her broken English.
The next half hour is beat the crap out of you hard massage. Hands, knees, walking on your back, whispering in your ear.
Other than that I couldn't possibly recommend!
-
03-26-26 23:41 #38846Senior Member

Posts: 1605Were they that big when she started out at Sennia Spa in Chinatown? I'm struggling to remember? I loved that place.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 21:36 #38845Senior Member

Posts: 377They were way bigger than Ds. They were enormous.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 20:44 #38844Senior Member

Posts: 137JW Rejuv. Anne
I can confirm. She is at JWR on Chicago.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
I was just there a few hours ago.
All I can say is wow. Just wow.
And I agree with a previous post:
The GOAT.
-
03-26-26 20:29 #38843Senior Member

Posts: 37Yeah I wonder what they used to be like? They're still a good size. Probably a D cup? At least a large C.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 13:48 #38842Senior Member

Posts: 574They don't seem that small and I never noticed any scar but will look next time. She is my reliable one.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 11:06 #38841Senior Member

Posts: 989Lily, Not Kiki
EOM.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
Sorry for the mistake.
-
03-26-26 08:07 #38840Senior Member

Posts: 989Kiki
Can confirm that she is horrible and has a botox face. I made her give me a partial refund.
Originally Posted by Gus33
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 07:52 #38839Senior Member

Posts: 83Purple
Waste of time, bad experience with the one who has cherry tattoo above belly button. 80 door and 120 for bbj. Quit after 5 minutes -said too big. I'm hung like a gnat so that was an excuse. Awful. Stay away.
-
03-26-26 07:40 #38838Senior Member

Posts: 377I heard she was at JW on Chicago avenue.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 05:57 #38837Banned Member

Posts: 171I believe she is a JW Rejuv
From what I heard she is at JW Rejuv.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 03:21 #38836Senior Member

Posts: 179Anyone aware of Anne (goat) being back in town and where she might be?
-
03-25-26 23:52 #38835Regular Member

Posts: 9Yea, reach out to the number and they'll provide pics of who's available and their new address.
Originally Posted by Skeever
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 23:38 #38834Senior Member

Posts: 1605Move Spa
The booker at Move Spa on Blue Island in Pilsen has sent me two messsges this week. " There will be new, lovely girls on Wednesday and Thursday. ".
No pictures, just the texts. Just passing info on.
-
03-25-26 23:18 #38833Senior Member

Posts: 53Looking to book a Blue Island vacation
I'll be on the southwest side of town tomorrow, and it sounds like there are good Latina options at Blue Island lately. I'm slightly confused about the location, though, as some reports make it sound like the published address is closed. Is standard procedure to call the listed number and receive directions? Thanks in advance!












Reply With Quote




