Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 33211
-
03-28-26 09:59 #32641Senior Member

Posts: 97Lol
Seems like everything that is available now needs to back a little bit further away from the table. They are either wasted away to nothing and strung out. Or a half cousin to Fiona at the cincinati zoo both in looks and girth. I ain't saying these girls are big. I'm just saying it's as easy to jump over top of them as It is to go around them. I don't understand why somebody that's 5 foot three and 250 pounds and wants to just lay there thinks they should get a model $$ Well, the reason is is we keep paying it? It's all about supply and demand. Now they're supplying less and wanting more and we're willing to go along with it.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 17:34 #32640Senior Member

Posts: 55You'd be more convincing if you actually told people what happened.
Originally Posted by Jdhf92
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 15:38 #32639Senior Member

Posts: 288Tryst taste.
Shit man, even Tryst has sunk to all-time low levels the last couple of years. Seems like it's either GPS hotties charging $800+ or sweat hog tweakers.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 08:52 #32638Senior Member

Posts: 169Ymmv
Have to have Tryst taste on a SkipTheGames budget.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 06:17 #32637Senior Member

Posts: 353Awful just awful, either would have to pay me, a lot and I still don't know if I could do it, this hhobby has definitely seen it's better days and I don't see it getting any better.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
Only good thing is it sure saves a lot of cash.
-
03-25-26 21:33 #32636Regular Member

Posts: 4She robbed me back when she was in Western hills. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 21:15 #32635Regular Member

Posts: 4She robbed me back when she was in western hills. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 18:08 #32634Senior Member

Posts: 228Harrison Lady
Love some feedback also? I would love to pull the trigger!
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:18 #32633Senior Member

Posts: 195Curious about this one, any info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204299954
Close to me by Harrison area, menu is open, but could have sworn I read a review about her being crazy. Any one seen her before?
-
03-25-26 13:51 #32632Senior Member

Posts: 288Sheesh
I think it really shows just how bad things are around this area when these 2 are considered possibly TGTBT. I still miss my JoselineW!
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 12:36 #32631Senior Member

Posts: 169Any luck with these?
I don't for a second believe that either of these girls are legit, but it's been so desperate out there I'm willing to hope. Has anyone had experience with either of these two?
BellaBoo - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...086/5723580354.
Tink - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...888/8597102461.
-
03-25-26 10:32 #32630Regular Member

Posts: 13Any recommendations for Downtown Cinci?
Akron-based monger here who will be staying downtown Cinci next month. Any suggestions for a reliable provider who does hotel outcall there? Thanks for the assist!
-
03-24-26 09:12 #32629Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49No keys were lost babe, unless this is metaphor.
Oxoxox.
Sass
.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 19:05 #32628Senior Member

Posts: 260Cynn
Thanks for the informative review, very appreciated. She looks very sexy and has a nice body. My problem with her is it is stated NO bbj, deal breaker! SMFH.
Originally Posted by ZekeDeke41
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 15:27 #32627Regular Member

Posts: 2Cynn
Got a change to meet with Cynn (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204244342).
Communication was decent. Messaged her a few hours before to get details and then followed up 30 minutes ahead. Ad lists video verification but she didn't have me do that. YMMV. Incall at a No-Tell in Sharonville. I know a lot of members have that on do-not-fly, but I've found I just got to do a bit more research before seeing anyone around there. She cycles between here, Toledo, and Detroit every couple weeks from what I can tell.
The meet itself was great. Opted for a short and sweet QV. Ass was amazing and bubbly. She knows how to throw it back. Head game was on point and she had the stamina to keep at it. Tight as I could want and didn't watch the clock. I wouldn't be surprised if we ran a little over on time. If you're a tits guy, she's probably not the one for you, but otherwise a good deal for the price.
ZD.












Reply With Quote





