Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 695 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 10418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10238
    Quote Originally Posted by MailMan69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...d/120804414708

    FYI this is Jenny / Rumor, she's back working at a dentist office. YMMV but same rules like always.
    Weird she is using fake pictures. Her tryst ad still has her pics. I always wanted to see her. But her rules don't match her prices.

  2. #10237

    Fake Raeford BBW

    I noticed that as well and my spidey senses didn't think she was legit. Not to mention when I asked for a current pic I got the "I don't send pics" reply. I love BBW's but here lately ALL of these pics are either old or fake regardless of body size. Why'all be safe out here!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayR719  [View Original Post]
    She has been advertising for a while now and rotates a group of fake pics. It's a give away because her ad always has Big and Sexy in the details. I met her once about a year ago and she was doing car fun only at the time. Once she pulled up and I saw her I told her no thanks and kept it moving. Even in the hobby I'm kind of picky so the amount of trash in her car mixed with looking nothing like the photos, I passed. Happy Hobbying.

  3. #10236
    Quote Originally Posted by MailMan69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...d/120804414708

    FYI this is Jenny / Rumor, she's back working at a dentist office. YMMV but same rules like always.
    Caught my eye, but she confirmed no GFE is available.

  4. #10235

    Jenny / Rumor

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...d/120804414708

    FYI this is Jenny / Rumor, she's back working at a dentist office. YMMV but same rules like always.

  5. #10234

    Uses Fake Pics

    She has been advertising for a while now and rotates a group of fake pics. It's a give away because her ad always has Big and Sexy in the details. I met her once about a year ago and she was doing car fun only at the time. Once she pulled up and I saw her I told her no thanks and kept it moving. Even in the hobby I'm kind of picky so the amount of trash in her car mixed with looking nothing like the photos, I passed. Happy Hobbying.

  6. #10233

    Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdh112  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this little cutie? I see her add occasionally. If she is on the up and up, I would take a trip to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/465477931652
    She's sadly a total flake and an occasional ripoff artist with poor communication skills. Very paranoid as well. I was able to see her a couple of years ago during her first week of the game. Since then all downhill. Too bad she could be a "Gozillionaire" in this town with that spinner body.

  7. #10232

    Intel?

    Any intel on this little cutie? I see her add occasionally. If she is on the up and up, I would take a trip to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/465477931652

  8. #10231

  9. #10230

    Alley kat

    What ever happened to her? I knew she had to move out of her trailer since the landlord sold the land. But then she had a second trailer for a bit. But she vanished.

    Also miss the days where there were tons of Backpage girls not in motels just around the country. Didn't need to even visit motels. Saw the Lothrop twins that way in dunn and raleigh. Met some random women at gas stations in the middle of nowhere in cameron, lillington and other areas. Those days the quality seemed better.

    Saw the huge girl in that trailer near Maxton had that deal double blow for 50? But her ad seems to have disappeared anyone know what happened?

  10. #10229

    Beware Bella


  11. #10228

    Still hunting

    She currently goes by Amaya she's in Fayetteville this week I had the opportunity to visit her and had a wonderful visit she's gorgeous has a great body and extra special skills she prefers gentleman who can do incalls for their first visits she prefers 55-year-old Caucasian this is her preference she does allow some recording and has content available she has long curly hair about 5 ft 5 140 lb long curly hair per unit was clean she was clean and smelling great on top of that she had great manners and good conversation she also declares herself to be a morning person on my visit she was cheaper than a chipmunk in a wine jar. Which for me was a pleasant surprise look her up on STG.

  12. #10227

    Slimm's Playhouse; AKA Epic Waste of Time

    Ventured to Slim's "Playhouse". I doubt YMMV as she has a VERY high opinion of herself, and so many rules frankly, it's horribly distracting. The Positives: For setup, FaceTime verification is mandatory, and all seemed to be going well as she was pleasant enough during the convo. The neighborhood trailer park for the incall seemed safe. She is completely sober, casually dressed, and has a very nice body. The Negatives: On and On And ON and On about what she won't do. The list is very long. Of course, she will for a substantial upcharge. Not the way to start a date. Lackluster and unenthusiastic BBBJ. I can say as soon as she received the $ she was mission complete. Yes, we are paying for a good attitude or at least the illusion that you give a shit and care that we are taken care of. I've been mongering in this town a very very long time, and I know shitty service when I see it. $180 for the waste of my time. I always pay up front and never argue about poor service, as it's not worth the drama. My advice: don't waste your time or hard-earned money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slim.jpg‎  

  13. #10226

    Brandi

    Picked up Brandi for a car date. Wanted to do more in her room but she had something else going on. She did a good job though. Dropped her off after we were done. 100.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/412050900960

  14. #10225

    Content

    Quote Originally Posted by CSW1985  [View Original Post]
    Well Gents,

    I got scammed. I had been chatting with this one for a while but never pulled the trigger. Due to the new laws in place I thought let me just buy some content as a preview / verification. (First time for everything.) Anyways, I got an instant alert as a possible scam but says screw it I'm bored. I sent the money only to get ghosted instantly. Going forward if they're not verified or can't send even a quick clip it's a no for me. Here is a link and of course pics for when she deletes her post. As always be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/562267090771
    Even the ones who actually do have content, it is so bad you only see the back of her head or the small on her back. Buying content is more an act of charity anymore.

  15. #10224

    Londyn the scammer

    Sorry you got scammed but my spidey senses always thought something wasn't right with her. The pics she post vs her weight and height don't match up for me but YMMV and I agree with you if they can't send a verification pic then it's not worth the hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSW1985  [View Original Post]
    Well Gents,

    I got scammed. I had been chatting with this one for a while but never pulled the trigger. Due to the new laws in place I thought let me just buy some content as a preview / verification. (First time for everything.) Anyways, I got an instant alert as a possible scam but says screw it I'm bored. I sent the money only to get ghosted instantly. Going forward if they're not verified or can't send even a quick clip it's a no for me. Here is a link and of course pics for when she deletes her post. As always be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/562267090771

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape