Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 5815
-
03-25-26 12:48 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 232Its commonly known most men don't care about their health and don't go to the doctor like that LOL.
Originally Posted by RealDealMan03
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 11:39 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 74Dicks and thinking are an oxymoron
Since when does thinking or judgement come into the picture? LOL!
Originally Posted by RealDealMan03
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 11:17 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 63Serious question about BBFS
For those of you who partake in BBFS, especially with these agency girls, how do you get up the nerve to do it? I doubt these girls are regularly tested and showing you their results beforehand. I also doubt they're asking for your test results either. I've almost let my dick take the reins and enjoy myself, but my mind prevails and shuts it down due to the risk. Just curious to know your thought process if you do it. No judgement at all.
-
03-25-26 09:23 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 312Agreed
It's more common in the last two years or so. A few hot young things will show up, ridiculously full menus, at relatively cheap rates and all in different cities. Then, the same "group" of hobbyists will review them and give above average to stellar reviews. Most will have only reviewed these groups of girls.
Originally Posted by ZandCandMe
[View Original Post]
I have a few examples.
-
03-25-26 08:52 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 74Ter
This has been happening for ages. They generally tend to cluster together. Its a signal, but necessarily a guarantee they are fake. You need to use your own intuition. My BS detector starts going off when I see one review from months, or years ago, then nothing, and then all of the sudden 5 or 10 within a few weeks.
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
Not always the case, but a rule of thumb that's worked for me over the years.
-
03-25-26 07:51 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 312Especially on TER
This is happening a ton on TER. So many groups of fake reviewers pooling together to bolster a few accounts. Then they turn out to be scams.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
On the Asian agency side, it's all over-hype. They have reviews for girls that aren't even in the city yet. I have submitted a ton of problem reports to TER over this, but they ignore.
-
03-25-26 02:43 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 177Well dang, I just hope it's true we are getting more talent in the area. Never a bad thing.
-
03-24-26 22:34 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 194I see
I know Dallas had a big issue with promoters pumping up the stable of ladies. Then when the busts occurred some of the most prolific poster went dark, never to be seen again. They even offered discounts for good reviews. I was offered $50 off if I gave great reviews on my next visit a year ago. I remember being in SLC snowboarding and one agency wanted like $200 for BBFS. That is why I think competition is good for everyone.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 22:03 #4922Regular Member

Posts: 14There is another girl posted on their site now. Dolly. She doesn't seem asian, looks like Latina and she does greekk!
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 16:33 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 533Some serious marketing is going on
This new K-org is putting out posts and reviews about this Jane chick on every platform. Makes me want to sit back and watch from a distance. Not the time of year to be bringing a lot of attention to themselves, yet multiple posts from dudes in other areas talking about their ATF the follow all the way across the country? Nahhhh I ain't buying that.
Originally Posted by ZeroDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 13:16 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 194So that review did not happen in ATL? So they are not open until 4/4.
Originally Posted by IdiotSandwich
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 23:31 #4919Regular Member

Posts: 14I was told by the booker girls don't start until 4/4. Nice try from someone that only posts in OC forum.
Originally Posted by Kyle55
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 22:00 #4918Regular Member

Posts: 14Ah yea that was me LOL. I follow Jane wherever she goes to see her if I can. My ATF. Her reviews speaks for itself. She's just the best. She told me its a new agency in Atlanta. Korean agency with a lot of Korean talent coming soon. She said she will be touring their beginning of April. Have to get vetted though. I haven't gone yet but I might not have to get verified if she can vouch for me with the booker there.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 21:56 #4917Regular Member

Posts: 14Its a new K-org agency in Atlanta. Not related to LA but a new shop. Jane touring their next. I follow her. She hits me up with tips. I've seen her since 2024. She said the Atlanta agency is going to be nice. New Korean agency with alot of HYA. Looking forward to it.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 18:15 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 408Location
What part of town?
Originally Posted by Kyle55
[View Original Post]
River.











Reply With Quote



