Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 25027
-
03-25-26 12:54 #24112Senior Member

Posts: 62Asked for money in advance to "pay room"
Now I am glad I didn't fall for that "deal": the bait was to get a proper discount at the moment of service. I probably would have been ghosted or robbed after, now that we know they are up to no good. Too bad cause I do like a lot a young black lady. Newbie and LBrad just be careful, these young thugs are mostly just talk but.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 11:25 #24111Senior Member

Posts: 1406I just sent her a message saying to tell her gangster boyfriend, if he wants to meet with an OG, I'm available all day, anytime. Sent back a message, are you ready to die? I told them to meet me at a certain place and time, and I'll be there. We shall see.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 10:59 #24110Senior Member

Posts: 28This shit is happening a lot in RI these days. Some random suspect black men they see fucks everything all up acting all ignorant, violent, or a rob. A few regulars I see stopped posting or saying no AA in their ads because of it. Hopefully she just isn't getting back to you, or isn't like that, but I see this happening a lot recently.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 10:51 #24109Senior Member

Posts: 28Not the cleanest place to be honest. Little on the expensive side, but overall not bad. There are cheaper options for what's on her menu. Decent BBBJCIM with a more open menu you if schedule over an hour with her.
Originally Posted by Sw999
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 09:32 #24108Senior Member

Posts: 1251My turn
I'm setting up my "date" now. I love to fuck with these folks. I look forward to the threatening follow-up text. Ciao. Thanks for your post, Spinner.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 08:29 #24107Senior Member

Posts: 150Lexi
Totally agree with your review. If mongers need further affirmation refer to my posts #24029 and #24016.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 23:04 #24106Senior Member

Posts: 74Threatening violence
I personally always avoided ethnic girls for this reason. Not saying white girls don't have pimps / thugs or can't get threatening, but seems more like a prevalent pattern from ethnic women or ethnic 'providers'. I only got attempted blackmail once though email and this was from a tatted up BBW white female who totally misrepresented herself.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 22:54 #24105Senior Member

Posts: 74Foxylady strip club
I remember doing a VIP room at Foxylady one time. I was eating this girl out, I started fingering her, her kitty was so loose or so big I was like holyshit I was almost about to fist her, I was like WTF. It caught me by surprised.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 22:07 #24104Senior Member

Posts: 409Yeah, I don't want to make another post just parading around the fact that I have a big dick. But I will mention that I've had providers turn me away due to being too big, so to find someone that isn't pretty grippy is a rarity for me (and if you go through my post history aside from Mimi there's no other examples that come to mind). Again, she's a sweet girl and she is very pretty (for Rhode Island), so I really wish it worked out.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 21:46 #24103Senior Member

Posts: 35Greek goddess
-
03-24-26 20:37 #24102Senior Member

Posts: 4545You got to be careful. Ad like that could of been a sting to. No one write all this info on their ad unless it's a trap.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 12:29 #24101Senior Member

Posts: 213Petite italian
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...l/075397277785
I see below she is real but no reports of performance. Is it worth an hour drive?
-
03-24-26 12:27 #24100Senior Member

Posts: 221Threatening violence
Edit: just got a call from a guy claiming he's a gangster representing her, and demanding money or he'll "break all my teeth in my face" yeah definitely stay away from this one.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 11:13 #24099Senior Member

Posts: 221Ghosted
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/354064160594
Watch out for this one, she had me drive all the way to a hotel only to ghost, either I was blocked or her phone is off as soon as I got to the hotel.
-
03-23-26 19:14 #24098Senior Member

Posts: 74Mimi
I hate that too when you can't that grippy feeling on your penis, makes it so unsatisfying. You admit that your big down there so it's not even a size issue for you. For me I would assume because I'm average size.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





