Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1257

    Rita at Sugar

    I went down yesterday to check if Soomi had come back yet as I've been really missing that ass, but no such luck. Looks like she'll be back soon but not soon enough.

    Was pleasantly surprised that we had a lot of the same girls still here, and I was tempted to repeat with Linda again, but Rita came out the gate really enthusiastic with almost a teasing smile, she had me hooked pretty quick. I'd seen other reviews for her and they all seem pretty accurate.

    She's young and small, like in the realm of Ella that frequents Sugar, or Lovelyn at the agencies. The difference is that she has a pretty great ass for such a small Asian girl. Its meaty and you can really grab onto it. She's also got a great C+ rack that looks way bigger on her since she's so small. I'd say she's sub 5 ft, and light enough to pick up and maneuver, but then again I'm pretty tall like I've said before so I can't get a fully accurate read.

    Her skills are on point! She gives you full attention from the top of the session and whether its a really good act or not, she pulls your focus all the way in and tries to get the best performance out of you too. She's got a nice pace, starting slow and interested, then getting more and more enthusiastic as you go. Matches energy real nice. I talked before about how some girls we just kinda forget and wouldn't even be able to recall a session, but this girl made sure I would remember her.

    TLDR: Yeah I'd repeat, might go back today actually.

  2. #1256

    Ahahaha!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosCarGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you clarified that "TS" was Table Shower and not tranny. Important distinction.
    Very important.

  3. #1255
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    First time. Stars Spa Rita

    A buddy introduced me to the happy ending scene a while back but I was only going to rub and tug spots. I was going a few times a week but eventually said fuck it I want to try this FS shit after reading some of the reviews here. I've walked into a few and got cold feet and left but yesterday I finally pulled trigger. I hit up Stars Spa over off clairemont. I think the girls name was Rita. Definitely a different experience from HJ places LOL. Massage was much shorter but it was heaven. She did body to body and I didn't want that to end at all. Even when I rolled over. Rubbing her big titties all over my dick I was beating myself up for not trying this shit sooner. She gave me a BBBJ. Great oral skills. She grabbed a condom and got on top of me and started riding me. I have never finished so fast in my life. Rita was amazing and I can't wait to go back and try some more spots now.

  4. #1254

    "ts "

    Quote Originally Posted by ToozMan330  [View Original Post]
    Kiki has a stunning, curvy figure like a Latina, full bust, slim waist, and beautifully shaped hips, combined with the PSE excellent service you'd expect from the P.S., She's truly the queen of table shower.
    I'm glad you clarified that "TS" was Table Shower and not tranny. Important distinction.

  5. #1253
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    TS Queen Kiki at MMW

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonArmy124  [View Original Post]
    Date: Mar 17,2026.

    House Fee & Tip (if applicable) 70+160.

    Nationality: Chinese.

    Age Estimate: High 30's to low 40's.

    Physical Description: MILF, 5'ish, long black hair with blonde highlights, soft C / D cups, nice ass, trimmed kitty.

    Went to MMW after hearing that they have another busty lady. Was greeted by her at the door and was embraced immediately with a hug. Kiki personality was very flirty, energetic, and sexy (we spoke in Mandarin). She made it seem like she was really there to have a fun time with me. After telling her I want to do a table shower and handing over the HF, we headed to the shower room. Her table shower skills are amazing, rubbing her soft tits all over my back. What followed was her cat bath which was one of the best I have ever received, unlike most she was really enthusiastic in using her mouth and tongue all over me, rimming was included in the service. After flipping, another B2 B slide followed by more cat baths. I really enjoyed her playful bites on my ear lobes and neck, it made the mood extremely sexy. After that was BBBJ (almost full DT with tiny bit of tooth near the end) and grinding her pussy against Jr.

    After we returned to the room, she gave me one of the shortest massages and went straight to the point. More B2 B, cat baths, and BBBJ. With cover on we did CG, stand and carry, Mish, and K9, ending in CIM, with DFK throughout. During the course, Kiki was very vocal and was both willing to lead and be led. It honestly was one of the most wild sessions I have had in a while.

    I would highly recommend Kiki for her body, personality, and energy. HYA hunters should look else where. But if you are looking for a service MILF its going to be hard to beat her. Throughout the session I felt that she was really enjoying her time together, no clock watching, no distractions, just her full attention on me. She is also a freak in bed, capable of taking a good pounding while also leading when necessary. She also offers Greek and BBFS. Overall would highly recommend.
    Kiki has a stunning, curvy figure like a Latina, full bust, slim waist, and beautifully shaped hips, combined with the PSE excellent service you'd expect from the P.S., She's truly the queen of table shower.

  6. #1252
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Viet Mia Raytheon Day Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Smucker  [View Original Post]
    Met Mia and she looked amazing in translucent pink dress, which gave her a very sexy athletic look and held her perfectly shaped breasts. She was friendly but calm, with a sweet smile and soft voice. Her body is petite but firm, and she has a really nice round butt. Natural 32 C breasts with soft pink nipples that she seemed very confident about. Her skin is smooth and light, and overall she has a fit, well-proportioned figure. She speaks a little English and was easy to get along with.

    The session started with some DFK, then we moved to the bed where she got on top in CG while we kissed and did a little more foreplay. Her body felt great and she stayed engaged. We stripped down, she lay on the bed and I performed some DATY which she reacted well, soft moans and subtle movement made it feel natural and responsive. She followed that with a slow, wet BBBJ. She added some light BLS and took her time licking the tip and shaft.

    We repositioned for standing mish and doggie. Her pussy was tight and she stayed vocal and present throughout. Finished with some classic mish and K9 on the table. Her body felt great the whole time and the view was just as enjoyable. Mia is a solid, sexy provider and someone I would definitely see again. 200 OTD for 30 min.
    I've seen Mia a few times, she's pretty much everyone's ATF. Just like Bailey.

  7. #1251

    Pretty Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimOwls  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the after way and said Hi to her after my session with kiki. She's a looker I might have to give her a try later. But right now kiki is my muse.
    Also saw Lena on my way out and agree she is pretty.

  8. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookiedues67  [View Original Post]
    I had a itch to be scratched and let me tell you this girl Brooklyn has the big tits and ass to scratch it I'll tell you that much. I saw the ad they sent me the picture you look pretty good not like a catfish and thankfully it wasn't that body was thin but thick in the back. Beautiful girl very young English was not her first skill but what she did with her hands definitely were. I'll give her full credit the massage was really good. Nice pressure on my lower back even gave me a temple rub and a scalp rub. Almost had me almost falling asleep before she started on my ass which woke Junior up right away. She did great teasing too. I love how she rubbed her hands down my inner thighs to get me hard as a rock before flipping me over. I got her to pull off her top to unleash your puppies while she gave me a two hand stroke job. I loved her twist technique at the end of the tip of my dick. I had to slow her down so we can get down to the main fun I should put the cover on. This girl gives great head even with the cover. It must have been a thin one because it felt really raw on her mouth. I put her on top for the main event finally rocked her back and forth and put her in doggy for a little ass baking my nut sack. I dropped a huge load. Clean me up give me a kiss and bottled water and out the door. Definitely worth coming back.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3368333
    Goes by Roma also https://rubrankings.com/united-state...526-71135.html.

    I've seen her a couple times for fbsm that quickly became CFS. She's very active and passionate. I'm being hyperbolic to illustrate my point but I felt like I walked into a lion's cage both times with her once she closed the door. Have seen enough other reports on her such as this one to say she's consistent and genuinely seems to like the job.

  9. #1249

    Monica at UFS not my cup of tea

    Stopped by last week based on reviews because I enjoy a good table shower but left disappointed and feeling traumatized, LOL. Monica is ok in looks, prob in her 40's average body with nice bolt ons. Started with the table shower which was rough and fast feeling like sand paper was being rubbed all over my back side with her unshaven stubble down there. She eventually got down to my star fish for some tuma and spent quite a bit of time there before the flip. BBJ felt fast and sloppy for me and a bit toothy. Seems like she had some kind of mouth wash or lube too because there was a minty fresh tingly sensation that I didn't really enjoy. She flipped around for some 69 but I wasn't into it so I just fingered her while in that pos. Slipped one in her ass while we there with no problems. Afterword she got back up and before I knew it she was slipping it in raw. I busted pretty quick just to get her off of me and she said I can go for a second pop in her ass back I the room. Another monger came in that she had to show to a room so I don't think she had anyone else with her working there that day. Figured I just get some more BBJ for the second pop and be on my way when she got back to the room, unfortunately I had forgot how toothy she was.

    For me she was just too fast, rough and aggressive. And dirty for my tastes, I typically enjoy the slower more sensual GFE experiences. She is not it.

    But if that's your thing, more power to ya.

    60 hf and 1.60 tip.

  10. #1248

    Viet Mia Raytheon Day Spa

    Met Mia and she looked amazing in translucent pink dress, which gave her a very sexy athletic look and held her perfectly shaped breasts. She was friendly but calm, with a sweet smile and soft voice. Her body is petite but firm, and she has a really nice round butt. Natural 32 C breasts with soft pink nipples that she seemed very confident about. Her skin is smooth and light, and overall she has a fit, well-proportioned figure. She speaks a little English and was easy to get along with.

    The session started with some DFK, then we moved to the bed where she got on top in CG while we kissed and did a little more foreplay. Her body felt great and she stayed engaged. We stripped down, she lay on the bed and I performed some DATY which she reacted well, soft moans and subtle movement made it feel natural and responsive. She followed that with a slow, wet BBBJ. She added some light BLS and took her time licking the tip and shaft.

    We repositioned for standing mish and doggie. Her pussy was tight and she stayed vocal and present throughout. Finished with some classic mish and K9 on the table. Her body felt great the whole time and the view was just as enjoyable. Mia is a solid, sexy provider and someone I would definitely see again. 200 OTD for 30 min.

  11. #1247

    Miyu

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield99  [View Original Post]
    Miyu at Waples.

    Miyu is on the taller side, 5'4" tall, long black hair, natural B cups, and a clean shaved kitty, and a pair of long legs. She's from Tokyo, and speaks some English. She's a young provider and is very playful, and down to earth.

    I get to the store, and have brought one of her favorite drinks: pineapple juice. She gets really happy, and holds my head as she kisses me. She leads me to her room, and helps me undress. She gets naked, and has an amazing body.

    She get on her knees to start her BBBJ. I like the way she looks up at me when she swallows my dick. I help her out by holding the back of her head. I pull her up for a quick make-out session, and squeeze her tits. We both get horizontal and start 69. Her clean shaved kitty tastes fresh, and clean.

    BBFS:

    We start off with CG, where Miyu slowly bounces on my dick. She rides me faster, and soon she is grinding, and hits her orgasm and she lies on my chest giggling, and licking my nipples.

    We move to some standing mish, and I pound away, while she rubs her clit, and I squeeze her tits. Miyu is moaning and squeezing her tits.

    We go at it PRONE and I make sure to DFK with Miyu before unloading inside her. CIP.

    Miyu is an amazing provider. She's young and very playful. I highly recommend her. She is with blonde bombshell Annie, and greek friendly, Miranda.

    Damage: $$ 4 total for 30 minutes.
    I concur with your assessment!

    Miyu is taller for Asian girls and slender. We were a bit rushed because she squeezed me in. But, it was great.

    She was very responsive to daty as evidenced by 2-3 shuddering orgasms.

    I had just returned to SD after a short vacation and I unloaded a week's worth of baby batter!

    I will repeat.

    BTW, she loves baseball. Ohtanisan.

  12. #1246
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    QQ Spa

    Made an appointment with Jojo today. She walked me into the room with an eager attitude. She was pushing me into the room like she couldn't wait to get to it. YMMV it seems the more I come here the more enthusiastic they are to see me. In the room I gave her the house fee and tip. I like doing this because it doesn't mess with the flow of the session and the girls know exactly what is after the flip. No pause to break up the mood. The massage was great! She was teasing the whole time. Slid her tits all over my body. She has some nice soft natural D's that I wanted to fuck. I put my head to the side while face down and sure enough she put one of her tits in my mouth. I turned over shortly after lying face down. She stripped down completely to reveal her shaved kitty and immediately mounted my face while looking down at me. She was grinding trying to get my whole tongue inside. The moans showed that she was enjoying it and let out a quiver. Her pussy was pulsating in my mouth. She turned around and slid her tits between my cock and added some lube. Rubbing her chest between my thighs. I tapped her shoulder so I could get her in doggy style. She grabbed the glove and applied it. I slowly put the tip and without warning thrust all the way in and she gasped. I went to town on her and she loved it. Gasping with every thrust. She let out a second quiver and her legs got weak. Her dangling tits in the mirror are always a beautiful sight that gets me off. I wanted to try something different so we both laid down and I got into a scissoring position with my dick inside her. I kissed her feet and she was very receptive. This position got the job done for me and I let out a huge load and just stayed inside her for a good minute or so. She laughed and said "good" remainder of the time she just gave me a backrub and wanted me to cuddle with her. Small chit chat with the translator and I left a happy customer as usual.

  13. #1245
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Miyu at Waples Health

    Miyu at Waples.

    Miyu is on the taller side, 5'4" tall, long black hair, natural B cups, and a clean shaved kitty, and a pair of long legs. She's from Tokyo, and speaks some English. She's a young provider and is very playful, and down to earth.

    I get to the store, and have brought one of her favorite drinks: pineapple juice. She gets really happy, and holds my head as she kisses me. She leads me to her room, and helps me undress. She gets naked, and has an amazing body.

    She get on her knees to start her BBBJ. I like the way she looks up at me when she swallows my dick. I help her out by holding the back of her head. I pull her up for a quick make-out session, and squeeze her tits. We both get horizontal and start 69. Her clean shaved kitty tastes fresh, and clean.

    BBFS:

    We start off with CG, where Miyu slowly bounces on my dick. She rides me faster, and soon she is grinding, and hits her orgasm and she lies on my chest giggling, and licking my nipples.

    We move to some standing mish, and I pound away, while she rubs her clit, and I squeeze her tits. Miyu is moaning and squeezing her tits.

    We go at it PRONE and I make sure to DFK with Miyu before unloading inside her. CIP.

    Miyu is an amazing provider. She's young and very playful. I highly recommend her. She is with blonde bombshell Annie, and greek friendly, Miranda.

    Damage: $$ 4 total for 30 minutes.

  14. #1244

    Kiki at MMW

    Date: Mar 17,2026.

    House Fee & Tip (if applicable) 70+160.

    Nationality: Chinese.

    Age Estimate: High 30's to low 40's.

    Physical Description: MILF, 5'ish, long black hair with blonde highlights, soft C / D cups, nice ass, trimmed kitty.

    Went to MMW after hearing that they have another busty lady. Was greeted by her at the door and was embraced immediately with a hug. Kiki personality was very flirty, energetic, and sexy (we spoke in Mandarin). She made it seem like she was really there to have a fun time with me. After telling her I want to do a table shower and handing over the HF, we headed to the shower room. Her table shower skills are amazing, rubbing her soft tits all over my back. What followed was her cat bath which was one of the best I have ever received, unlike most she was really enthusiastic in using her mouth and tongue all over me, rimming was included in the service. After flipping, another B2 B slide followed by more cat baths. I really enjoyed her playful bites on my ear lobes and neck, it made the mood extremely sexy. After that was BBBJ (almost full DT with tiny bit of tooth near the end) and grinding her pussy against Jr.

    After we returned to the room, she gave me one of the shortest massages and went straight to the point. More B2 B, cat baths, and BBBJ. With cover on we did CG, stand and carry, Mish, and K9, ending in CIM, with DFK throughout. During the course, Kiki was very vocal and was both willing to lead and be led. It honestly was one of the most wild sessions I have had in a while.

    I would highly recommend Kiki for her body, personality, and energy. HYA hunters should look else where. But if you are looking for a service MILF its going to be hard to beat her. Throughout the session I felt that she was really enjoying her time together, no clock watching, no distractions, just her full attention on me. She is also a freak in bed, capable of taking a good pounding while also leading when necessary. She also offers Greek and BBFS. Overall would highly recommend.

  15. #1243

    Kiki. MMW

    Kiki Has made a great return to MMW. She is a charismic stunner. You enter the room with her and she instantly makes you comfortable. Her english is great. But her body and her attitude just ties everything together. She has a pornstar body. Waste so thin but an ass that's more than a handful and like jelly in your hand.

    Instantly into the session She starts kissing me in DFK for about 5 minutes allowing me to get a good feel for her body. Already naked she started stroking My cock and then stuck me inbetween her thighs all while our tongues are doing the mamba. She then hopped down started sucking my dick and rotating between DT, tongue fucking my shaft and Sucking on my balls. PSE experience to the T. Did a quick 69 to attempt to return the favor and she makes you feel Like your tongue is the first time she has ever had an orgasm. I knew I had to hit it doggys So I had her swap and put that ass in the air. I slid in to her balls deep and Just fucking pounded and pounded. She is making sexy noises the entire time. Just cause She got a nice pair on her too I had her flip on her back and cross her arms While I am fucking her in standing missionary. And that pussy got a grip on it so I tried my hardest to last long but I busted a little inside her and the rest on her flat stomach. This woman Is a treat. Exactly what you need if you feeling down. A Must see while in town.

    Saw lena on my way out think she has a little bit of a more limited menu. But I still might have to give her a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape