Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 972 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 14580
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13575
    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    So I had the pleasure of having Scarlet over last night. She is an awesome woman great personality sense of humor easy to get along with. Hung out had a little smoke. Got to know each other and retired to the bedroom. The rest is a blur. I'll keep it short, but she was giving me an amazing BJ bringing me to the brink and I had her stop, and at first I thought that was a mistake cause sometimes it's hard to get to that point again. But it ended up being the best thing that could've happened, I lost track of time and I'm not sure how long we fucked or how many times she had an orgasm, but all I will say is it was fucking amazing. I mean you can literally get her to cum.

    On demand I was having so much fun just watching her and feeling her cum over and over like I said fucking amazing. I slept like a baby last night.
    It truly was a night to remember! I love squirting & cumming nonstop. Nobody is prepared for it. Until they experience it & then they see how long & much it is!

  2. #13574

    Scarlet

    So I had the pleasure of having Scarlet over last night. She is an awesome woman great personality sense of humor easy to get along with. Hung out had a little smoke. Got to know each other and retired to the bedroom. The rest is a blur. I'll keep it short, but she was giving me an amazing BJ bringing me to the brink and I had her stop, and at first I thought that was a mistake cause sometimes it's hard to get to that point again. But it ended up being the best thing that could've happened, I lost track of time and I'm not sure how long we fucked or how many times she had an orgasm, but all I will say is it was fucking amazing. I mean you can literally get her to cum.

    On demand I was having so much fun just watching her and feeling her cum over and over like I said fucking amazing. I slept like a baby last night.

  3. #13573

    Stella Starr


  4. #13572

    Any Experience with '5 Star Mamii'?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...i/262974019285

    Any insight into this one? Her pix are cute, her menu vast, and consequently my suspicion is high.

    The car date is a clue (not that there's anything wrong with it).

  5. #13571
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    The link appears to be broken or not a good link period.

    Both image links do not work.
    Sorry for that not sure what happened, the last link should work.

    The one I saw recently is the one with the orange lingerie, dark skin. The blond one is a good fuck but not a looker.

    Make sure you ask for a pic before the meetup, as I said, there are 3 of them sharing the same cell and the house.

  6. #13570

    I swear!

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Why even respond if you're not willing to provide information?
    I swear 80% of the peeps on this site have no idea as to its purpose??

    You see it on a constant basis, I don't get it.

  7. #13569

    I am confused as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    I'm having trouble understanding this. Would you mind clarifying?
    Why even respond if you're not willing to provide information?

  8. #13568

    Interesting statement

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    Sorry mate. Mum's the word until I start getting my info verified around here.
    I'm having trouble understanding this. Would you mind clarifying?

  9. #13567

    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Care to give any details on your visit?
    Sorry mate. Mum's the word until I start getting my info verified around here.

  10. #13566

    Cleaning Services with extras

    Does anyone know of a lady who does cleaning with possible extras? I am moving and am going to hire someone to help with do the final clean. It would be great if I could get extras too! It would be in Cape Coral. public reply or PM is good.

  11. #13565
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Interesting catch.

    She's not Miss America in my book but something tells me she can be a fun date. Anyone seen her and care to share?
    I've recently seen her. Nice lady in a clean camper in a clean park. Going against board wisdom, I'm going to say she does not use drugs. Headache relief was all I was interested in and will say she's no GOAT, but got the job done although somewhat mechanical. Service might get better as one gets to know her better, and I'd probably repeat. I think she's a snow bird, so leaving soon.

  12. #13564

    Lehigh Stacy

    I believe she is in retirement but sometimes retirement doesn't last.

  13. #13563

    Did someone say big Latina ass

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    She's not retired and still around. If you have here number contact her. She's swelled up a bit for those that.love that big Latina ass.
    I for one am interested. Are any of her posts still around? For research purposes.

  14. #13562

    Lehigh Stacy

    Is Stacy still around? Looked her up on stg and she hasn't posted in over a month.

  15. #13561

    Aaliyah

    I still have her digits. She is very beautiful and if your a butt guy your in business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape