Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24108

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    She's real. About 5 ft 2 in. Tiny waist, tight kitty. Was just a QV, she had a guy with her but he didn't say a word and walk by and out. Said it was her cousin. She out of Chicago. Took QV and was rushed bc she overbooked. I didn't set up appointment. Guess just two of us arrived at same time. Clean, no smells. Got to room, she dropped and wrapped me up with her mouth. Good CBJ got me ready quick, hopped up on all fours on bed, took her doggy then flipped her over and finished mish in bag. She was cool, she didn't rush during but she was on her phone. She apologized, I said do what you got to do, just keep taking this D. No rush considering someone was asked to pull forward in the drive thru. Got my food first, sucka. I just wanted a 'bend over girl' and she let me flip her over with no complaints, so it worked for what I wanted. Hit it and bounce. Pics are accurate, thought looked better than pics or as accurate as her best pic. She's early-mid 20's. YYMV, just saying she's real.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...927/8723497456
    Thanks for this report. I've been looking for a cute little black girl lately.

    I've been looking at this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/554347203996

    She's got some older, mixed reviews on LC, but that all I can find on her. She's been posting for a few years. Anyone know her?

  2. #24107
    Quote Originally Posted by SupFude9  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to get her to text me back but haven't had any luck. If I am able to see her, I will give you an update on her ass.

    S9.
    Isn't her name London? She's a heavy Parma user.

  3. #24106
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Anyone have intel on Lily? https://tryst.link/escort/minx
    Great girl. Does Incall at her house. Huge animal lover but that's not a problem. Great kisser and BBBJ. Everything else covered but really nice girl.

  4. #24105

    Information reviews please

    Curious if anyone has had her services. I'm tempted, but I keep havng doubts. Has anyone tried her out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  5. #24104
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say what I paid, but it wasn't 120. She was honest, told me situation, we negotiated, we agreed. Now that 350 hr rate, nah. Those are Asianlove520 rates and I wasn't there for a GFE or wanting a hhr or hr with her. Just reported to let everyone know she's real. How she is in a normal situation, I can't say.
    I was not arguing against your post or your experience. Oy commenting on her ad.

  6. #24103
    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    120 for a rushed and inattentive QV or 350 for a presumably similar hour? The rates have gone up at the same rate the service has gone down, it seems.
    I didn't say what I paid, but it wasn't 120. She was honest, told me situation, we negotiated, we agreed. Now that 350 hr rate, nah. Those are Asianlove520 rates and I wasn't there for a GFE or wanting a hhr or hr with her. Just reported to let everyone know she's real. How she is in a normal situation, I can't say.

  7. #24102
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/155948646029

    She finally messaged back 5 days later. Offered content. I said no I want a meet, not content. Told me "you can support some content firsthand". Lmao. She doesn't "just meet randos". Christ on a cracker.
    I have not seen her or contacted her. She was posting earlier in the month in Fort Wayne (https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...i/563251401101). Another member said that if you contact her she asks for a deposit right away (Fort Wayne board post #11961).

  8. #24101
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading the last report on her that someone had where they said the same thing about her regarding her kitty stinking. I think I remember someone saying that she did not have the best grill either, which explains her not smiling and probably why she does not kiss either. Was it the 1. 6 for the QV? If so man these girls are crazy with what they think their prices should be. I think if I remember correctly that Bob might know her personally and might have the best information on her from what I can recall from the discussion, so if he sees this maybe he can chime in some more on her if I am correct anyways. We know Bob makes them hop in the shower and douche it out before any of the activities LOL. Which to me is the smartest thing to do as some of these girls make it seems like they have never heard of water and a wash cloth these days. Sorry for the experience, but stay safe out there guys.
    No amount of douching is going to fix what is very likely a bacterial infection. In might make it worse as it throws off the pH even more.

  9. #24100
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    She's real. About 5 ft 2 in. Tiny waist, tight kitty. Was just a QV, she had a guy with her but he didn't say a word and walk by and out. Said it was her cousin. She out of Chicago. Took QV and was rushed bc she overbooked. I didn't set up appointment. Guess just two of us arrived at same time. Clean, no smells. Got to room, she dropped and wrapped me up with her mouth. Good CBJ got me ready quick, hopped up on all fours on bed, took her doggy then flipped her over and finished mish in bag. She was cool, she didn't rush during but she was on her phone. She apologized, I said do what you got to do, just keep taking this D. No rush considering someone was asked to pull forward in the drive thru. Got my food first, sucka. I just wanted a 'bend over girl' and she let me flip her over with no complaints, so it worked for what I wanted. Hit it and bounce. Pics are accurate, thought looked better than pics or as accurate as her best pic. She's early-mid 20's. YYMV, just saying she's real.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...927/8723497456
    120 for a rushed and inattentive QV or 350 for a presumably similar hour? The rates have gone up at the same rate the service has gone down, it seems.

  10. #24099

    Rules?

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. I didn't get any smells from her. So I must have gotten her on shower day. LOL.

    But she has too many rules. Can't even suck in those tiny titties. I have a thing for tiny titties, so that was a big let down. Her ad also says bbj which is a lie. And no deep throat either. So, I think its one and done for me. But ny experience wasn't so bad considering all the rules.
    That must be a YMMV situation. There's never been any rules at all when I've seen her.

  11. #24098

    Little Ebony Baddie

    She's real. About 5 ft 2 in. Tiny waist, tight kitty. Was just a QV, she had a guy with her but he didn't say a word and walk by and out. Said it was her cousin. She out of Chicago. Took QV and was rushed bc she overbooked. I didn't set up appointment. Guess just two of us arrived at same time. Clean, no smells. Got to room, she dropped and wrapped me up with her mouth. Good CBJ got me ready quick, hopped up on all fours on bed, took her doggy then flipped her over and finished mish in bag. She was cool, she didn't rush during but she was on her phone. She apologized, I said do what you got to do, just keep taking this D. No rush considering someone was asked to pull forward in the drive thru. Got my food first, sucka. I just wanted a 'bend over girl' and she let me flip her over with no complaints, so it worked for what I wanted. Hit it and bounce. Pics are accurate, thought looked better than pics or as accurate as her best pic. She's early-mid 20's. YYMV, just saying she's real.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...927/8723497456

  12. #24097

    Secret lusting

    I contacted this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/155948646029

    She finally messaged back 5 days later. Offered content. I said no I want a meet, not content. Told me "you can support some content firsthand". Lmao. She doesn't "just meet randos". Christ on a cracker.

  13. #24096
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    So Brooklyn is actually not new at all. She has definitely been around for a while now, she just hasn't posted for a long time it seems. I was told previously in the past that she was okay, pics are obviously filtered to hell if you can't tell by now with some of them as she looks a lot older in the ones that are not filtered. I think I remember someone saying that the only extras that may be available would be an L1 finish with the massage from what I recall. I remember reaching out to her in the past and spoke with her through text a little bit as her responses were hit and miss sometimes, and her rates didn't seem too bad for taking a shot at a massage and possible L1 just to try her out and everything. I see she is offering 4 handed, which from her pictures, it seems like she is friends with the Serbian girl named Starr here:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/204255869

    I will say that Starr has absolutely terrible reviews and have all said it was an absolutely waste of time and all she did was complain the entire time about the massage and other things, so definitely take that with a grain of salt if it helps..
    Great intel and thank you! I've seen Starr and those reports would be accurate. I had a bad experience.

  14. #24095

    Musta got lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading the last report on her that someone had where they said the same thing about her regarding her kitty stinking. I think I remember someone saying that she did not have the best grill either, which explains her not smiling and probably why she does not kiss either. Was it the 1. 6 for the QV? If so man these girls are crazy with what they think their prices should be. I think if I remember correctly that Bob might know her personally and might have the best information on her from what I can recall from the discussion, so if he sees this maybe he can chime in some more on her if I am correct anyways. We know Bob makes them hop in the shower and douche it out before any of the activities LOL. Which to me is the smartest thing to do as some of these girls make it seems like they have never heard of water and a wash cloth these days. Sorry for the experience, but stay safe out there guys.
    I saw her once. I didn't get any smells from her. So I must have gotten her on shower day. LOL.

    But she has too many rules. Can't even suck in those tiny titties. I have a thing for tiny titties, so that was a big let down. Her ad also says bbj which is a lie. And no deep throat either. So, I think its one and done for me. But ny experience wasn't so bad considering all the rules.

  15. #24094
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading the last report on her that someone had where they said the same thing about her regarding her kitty stinking. I think I remember someone saying that she did not have the best grill either, which explains her not smiling and probably why she does not kiss either. Was it the 1. 6 for the QV? If so man these girls are crazy with what they think their prices should be. I think if I remember correctly that Bob might know her personally and might have the best information on her from what I can recall from the discussion, so if he sees this maybe he can chime in some more on her if I am correct anyways. We know Bob makes them hop in the shower and douche it out before any of the activities LOL. Which to me is the smartest thing to do as some of these girls make it seems like they have never heard of water and a wash cloth these days. Sorry for the experience, but stay safe out there guys.
    It was for half an hour but it started getting rushed halfway through. I hate it when they say cum for me really early. The smell definitely lingered after the fact.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape