Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 468 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 7010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6800
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    All right, so I went to class act first, went in, grabbed a drink at the bar and minutes later got a couple hot Spanish chicks talking to me. None of them were Dulce, I asked the smoking hot little blonde chick that was bartending and she told me that she had left a little while ago and that she had been working the dayshift that day. No problem I'll go back and hit her up another day, but had fun with one of the other girls in the back. That girl really didn't do it for me and I still felt like I had a little left in the tank so I took a quick drive down to pussycat and before the bartender could even ask me what drink I want I had this bad ass little Cuban girl with short curly hair, can't remember her name, I just straight up told her what I wanted and what I had on me and we went to the back. She started with a covered BJ which I don't normally like so I'd like some recommendations on some girls that don't use the cover for that part if you boys have any. But anyway, I bang the living fuck out of that girl in that little booth in the back to the point we were moving the fucking walls which I'm pretty sure are not secured to the floor. LOL had her face up against the wall while I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back while I drilled her from behind and busted in the bag hard and then quick cleanup and back out to finish my drink. Haha. No lie, as soon as my ass hit the seat and even though those girls saw me come out of the back with her, they were ready to their turn at me, which I thought was pretty funny.

    Thanks again for the recommendation and I'm curious if penthouse or any of the other ones are just as good, but I kinda like the sleazy vibe and girls approaching you immediately when you walk in and then within five minutes you are banging the shit out of them in the back.

    Heading back to Orlando today and I'm going to take a couple day break and then I'm going to go bang the hottest girl in Orlando right now for the fourth time this month (AMBER).
    What was the damage fam?

    I have been thinking about going in there right when they open because I'm usually wrapping up in that area around that time.

  2. #6799
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    Where is she working now?
    Tokyo Spa on John Young Parkway in Orlando.

  3. #6798

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Man, if you have never seen Amber, you have got to hit that girl up! She's tiny 5 foot or slightly under, probably 100 pounds and perfect little body and believe it or not for her little size she's actually has an ass on her. Very pretty face, tiny pussy, and pink, very energetic, really good service and endless energy. If you see her, there's two positions you have to do, doggy style, and you will know exactly why when she assumes that position and she can take a hard dicking anyway you can give it to her, and then reverse cowgirl, and because her legs are so short it's hard for her to straddle you so she gets up on her feet and squat fucks you in that position while her back is arched! It's the hottest shit you will see!! She's also one of the younger girls that works in these stores. I think Tuesday is her last day and she's only working half day on that day. Tell her that happy sent you if you go and maybe it will help out a little. LOL.
    Where is she working now?

  4. #6797
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Amber!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker407  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal on Amber in Orlando?
    Man, if you have never seen Amber, you have got to hit that girl up! She's tiny 5 foot or slightly under, probably 100 pounds and perfect little body and believe it or not for her little size she's actually has an ass on her. Very pretty face, tiny pussy, and pink, very energetic, really good service and endless energy. If you see her, there's two positions you have to do, doggy style, and you will know exactly why when she assumes that position and she can take a hard dicking anyway you can give it to her, and then reverse cowgirl, and because her legs are so short it's hard for her to straddle you so she gets up on her feet and squat fucks you in that position while her back is arched! It's the hottest shit you will see!! She's also one of the younger girls that works in these stores. I think Tuesday is her last day and she's only working half day on that day. Tell her that happy sent you if you go and maybe it will help out a little. LOL.

  5. #6796
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    All right, so I went to class act first, went in, grabbed a drink at the bar and minutes later got a couple hot Spanish chicks talking to me. None of them were Dulce, I asked the smoking hot little blonde chick that was bartending and she told me that she had left a little while ago and that she had been working the dayshift that day. No problem I'll go back and hit her up another day, but had fun with one of the other girls in the back. That girl really didn't do it for me and I still felt like I had a little left in the tank so I took a quick drive down to pussycat and before the bartender could even ask me what drink I want I had this bad ass little Cuban girl with short curly hair, can't remember her name, I just straight up told her what I wanted and what I had on me and we went to the back. She started with a covered BJ which I don't normally like so I'd like some recommendations on some girls that don't use the cover for that part if you boys have any. But anyway, I bang the living fuck out of that girl in that little booth in the back to the point we were moving the fucking walls which I'm pretty sure are not secured to the floor. LOL had her face up against the wall while I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back while I drilled her from behind and busted in the bag hard and then quick cleanup and back out to finish my drink. Haha. No lie, as soon as my ass hit the seat and even though those girls saw me come out of the back with her, they were ready to their turn at me, which I thought was pretty funny.

    Thanks again for the recommendation and I'm curious if penthouse or any of the other ones are just as good, but I kinda like the sleazy vibe and girls approaching you immediately when you walk in and then within five minutes you are banging the shit out of them in the back.

    Heading back to Orlando today and I'm going to take a couple day break and then I'm going to go bang the hottest girl in Orlando right now for the fourth time this month (AMBER).
    Whats the deal on Amber in Orlando?

  6. #6795

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCityJoe  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of talk here about extras, which is appreciated, but what clubs have the most attractive girls?
    For me Mons and then 2001.2001 you can spend a bit and have some fun in the back, but it'll cost you 1 k for the hour and I'm not sure all the girls will go all the way.

  7. #6794
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCityJoe  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of talk here about extras, which is appreciated, but what clubs have the most attractive girls?
    Isn't that subjective? Some guys here might like chubbier, some smaller, etc.

    You might like dark chocolate or vanilla. Why not say what types of girls you are interested in.

  8. #6793

    Best clubs for quality

    Plenty of talk here about extras, which is appreciated, but what clubs have the most attractive girls?

  9. #6792
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Thanks for the recommendation man

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBoy6  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask the bartender which one is she. She is the only one I remember wearing a skimpy bikini. She was a body builder in Colombia and has the body. She has long dark curly hair and several tats (can't remember what they represented). Her abs has tats that look like a spider web. Good luck.
    All right, so I went to class act first, went in, grabbed a drink at the bar and minutes later got a couple hot Spanish chicks talking to me. None of them were Dulce, I asked the smoking hot little blonde chick that was bartending and she told me that she had left a little while ago and that she had been working the dayshift that day. No problem I'll go back and hit her up another day, but had fun with one of the other girls in the back. That girl really didn't do it for me and I still felt like I had a little left in the tank so I took a quick drive down to pussycat and before the bartender could even ask me what drink I want I had this bad ass little Cuban girl with short curly hair, can't remember her name, I just straight up told her what I wanted and what I had on me and we went to the back. She started with a covered BJ which I don't normally like so I'd like some recommendations on some girls that don't use the cover for that part if you boys have any. But anyway, I bang the living fuck out of that girl in that little booth in the back to the point we were moving the fucking walls which I'm pretty sure are not secured to the floor. LOL had her face up against the wall while I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back while I drilled her from behind and busted in the bag hard and then quick cleanup and back out to finish my drink. Haha. No lie, as soon as my ass hit the seat and even though those girls saw me come out of the back with her, they were ready to their turn at me, which I thought was pretty funny.

    Thanks again for the recommendation and I'm curious if penthouse or any of the other ones are just as good, but I kinda like the sleazy vibe and girls approaching you immediately when you walk in and then within five minutes you are banging the shit out of them in the back.

    Heading back to Orlando today and I'm going to take a couple day break and then I'm going to go bang the hottest girl in Orlando right now for the fourth time this month (AMBER).

  10. #6791

    Any strip-clube-lite bars?

    Most of these places are primarily strip clubs that happen to also be bars, rather than bars that happen to allow stripping.

    Are there any places that are primarily bars, but where it doesn't take too much to get the bartenders to drop their tops? Some of my favorite places to visit in the past were ones that were already fun to be a regular at, just in terms of drinking, playing pool, making some new friends, and chatting up the bartenders. But where a little bit of money gets their tits out as well.

    They tend to be more chill and have some of the fun without having to navigate the pressure of pushy latinas trying to upsell you to 100/ song. I'm new to the area so just trying to get the lay of the land. Thanks yall.

  11. #6790

    Class Act

    Quote Originally Posted by PtDeep51  [View Original Post]
    Drove to Class Act after some good reviews. I walk in the door early Friday afternoon and I feel like the new kid who was late to school. Every one of the 10-15 girls in the joint had their eyes on me. There were maybe 2 guys. I checked it out and most were decent looking Latina women. A curvy woman walks over to me and sits next to me, introduces herself as Claudia (pronounced Cloud-ia). I have seen her at another strip club before but couldn't make it out. She was all over me like we've fucked before and I was good. Nice big ass but perfectly shaped with a smaller waist! She had large what I thought were bolt-ons. She quoted $$ for everything, I told her I only had $150 and she complained but said yes. The booth was a decent size to move around with and we did. Every position was on the table. She has natural big tits and they weren't saggy! Firm. Everything covered. It was all I could do to not pop right away. She was full on GFE. DFK and what a kisser!. I had her gargle the boys for a while and it was divine. After some doggy I asked to finish in her mouth. She pulled off the condom and said she didn't want it in her mouth so right when I was about to bust I pulled it out and went all over her face. Had a great time. There were a bunch of other girls there that I wanted to try out and while Claudia was going down one of her friends had popped her head in the booth and they talked briefly. I was like stay but she kissed me hard while Claudia went back to work and said she was with another dude. Can't remember her name but gorgeous face and and orange bikini.

    Will go back this week.
    Was everything covered or did she allow BBBJ. Only ask because you indicate that you finished with BBBJCOF.

  12. #6789
    Quote Originally Posted by PtDeep51  [View Original Post]
    Drove to Class Act after some good reviews. I walk in the door early Friday afternoon and I feel like the new kid who was late to school. Every one of the 10-15 girls in the joint had their eyes on me. There were maybe 2 guys. I checked it out and most were decent looking Latina women. A curvy woman walks over to me and sits next to me, introduces herself as Claudia (pronounced Cloud-ia). I have seen her at another strip club before but couldn't make it out. She was all over me like we've fucked before and I was good. Nice big ass but perfectly shaped with a smaller waist! She had large what I thought were bolt-ons. She quoted $$ for everything, I told her I only had $150 and she complained but said yes. The booth was a decent size to move around with and we did. Every position was on the table. She has natural big tits and they weren't saggy! Firm. Everything covered. It was all I could do to not pop right away. She was full on GFE. DFK and what a kisser!. I had her gargle the boys for a while and it was divine. After some doggy I asked to finish in her mouth. She pulled off the condom and said she didn't want it in her mouth so right when I was about to bust I pulled it out and went all over her face. Had a great time. There were a bunch of other girls there that I wanted to try out and while Claudia was going down one of her friends had popped her head in the booth and they talked briefly. I was like stay but she kissed me hard while Claudia went back to work and said she was with another dude. Can't remember her name but gorgeous face and and orange bikini.

    Will go back this week.
    Some pics I took from my visit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-23 212123.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-23 212048.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-23 211944.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-23 212427.jpg‎  

  13. #6788

    Class Act on a Friday afternoon.

    Drove to Class Act after some good reviews. I walk in the door early Friday afternoon and I feel like the new kid who was late to school. Every one of the 10-15 girls in the joint had their eyes on me. There were maybe 2 guys. I checked it out and most were decent looking Latina women. A curvy woman walks over to me and sits next to me, introduces herself as Claudia (pronounced Cloud-ia). I have seen her at another strip club before but couldn't make it out. She was all over me like we've fucked before and I was good. Nice big ass but perfectly shaped with a smaller waist! She had large what I thought were bolt-ons. She quoted $$ for everything, I told her I only had $150 and she complained but said yes. The booth was a decent size to move around with and we did. Every position was on the table. She has natural big tits and they weren't saggy! Firm. Everything covered. It was all I could do to not pop right away. She was full on GFE. DFK and what a kisser!. I had her gargle the boys for a while and it was divine. After some doggy I asked to finish in her mouth. She pulled off the condom and said she didn't want it in her mouth so right when I was about to bust I pulled it out and went all over her face. Had a great time. There were a bunch of other girls there that I wanted to try out and while Claudia was going down one of her friends had popped her head in the booth and they talked briefly. I was like stay but she kissed me hard while Claudia went back to work and said she was with another dude. Can't remember her name but gorgeous face and and orange bikini.

    Will go back this week.

  14. #6787
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBoy6  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask the bartender which one is she. She is the only one I remember wearing a skimpy bikini. She was a body builder in Colombia and has the body. She has long dark curly hair and several tats (can't remember what they represented). Her abs has tats that look like a spider web. Good luck.
    Thanks a lot, man, really appreciate it and if you make it up to Orlando, let me know and I will put you in touch with a good one here.

  15. #6786

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, and is there anyway to tell it's actually her and not some other girl. Any tattoos or anything to tell her apart thanks again.
    I would just ask the bartender which one is she. She is the only one I remember wearing a skimpy bikini. She was a body builder in Colombia and has the body. She has long dark curly hair and several tats (can't remember what they represented). Her abs has tats that look like a spider web. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape