Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 5470
-
03-26-26 18:05 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 135Lisle Apartment
Been there a few times. Seen: Lily, Mia and Lisa. Like you said. Older and maybe 35+. Still thinking of Mia's little franks nipples. I can suck on them all day long. Details on Mona?
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 12:53 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 601The DG apt is m'eh. Clean but the ladies are older. Mona is on the younger side and has been in rotation for 10+ years. Probably mid to late 40's. Haven't been in 2+ years since I got in at KP.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 12:22 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 184I once called for a young woman, and they had her 23/25, nice and thick, sporty thick ready and waiting for me. We discussed L3 and BBBJ, and she mentioned that if I wanted to, I could go bare. Since she was on birth control, I decided to be the good guy and finish her off with a creampie as she requested.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 22:03 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 281They do "four hand massage" or even more if you pay enough. A bit pricy but pretty fun.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 11:55 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 1294Relax
I agree with your comment regarding Ewa. I think Lucky and Rachel are much better looking and thinner, YMMV (especially Lucky, some days she just doesn't feel like FS).
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 00:25 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 135Latinas in apartments?
When you get Intel please pass along. DM is OK too.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
The only "Apartment" in that area is an Asian Apartment that rotates with in appt. At 45/120 up north. They are located west of 53 off Maple. Didn't know of Latinas in that area. World be nice to partake in a new taco flavor. Got to be thin and sexy. Don't feel the appreciation for thicker women.
-
03-23-26 21:10 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 108Relax
I would like to try out relax again. I think I tried ewa, she has the skills but she was a little stocky for me. Who has the prettiest face? I don't mind small tits. Can someone compare kiki, Rachael, and lucky? You can dm me if you want.
-
03-23-26 15:59 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 152Young Latinas?
Where do you find these young Latinas operating from Apartments?
-
03-23-26 14:22 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 278AMPs cost too much.
What happened to the asian apartments that used to be around?
Younger girls cheaper rates.
I'd rather bang young latinas for $100 qv.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 19:08 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 135Relax. What hasn't happened at Relax ?7
Not surprised anymore on service one can get at Relax.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
Trying to gather Intel on the craziest thing that has happened to anyone at Relax.
Just trying to see how far they would go.
I'm sure they read these forums and would prefer us not to divulge secrets.
You can DM me, in fact I'd prefer that.
Stay safe. TIA.
PH.
-
03-21-26 13:23 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 37Relax Rachel / Ewa combo
Walked into Relax, was greeted by Rachel. I thought she was very attractive. Young looking, wearing one of those Asian school girl outfits with a short skirt. I was planning on seeing Kiki who I have seen in the past but I couldn't say no to this one.
She put me in the room closest to the door where I got undressed and waited for her to return. She came back and I asked for a TS. She led me to the TS room and delivered a meh shower. Zero teasing aside from soaping up Jr. She left all of her clothes on and no preview BBBJ like I'm used to. I was disappointed but still excited about the possibilities with this hot little number.
We went back to the room where she administered a really good massage. But again, zero teasing. I was still just looking forward to the flip. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I said everything. She said OK, she'll have to get another girl. I asked who she was getting and she told me she always picks the best available. Out goes Rachel and in comes Ewa who I had never met. Man, she was a firecracker. Reminded me of Kiki in the performance department. Very PSE vibe.
She was naked in seconds and jumped on top of me for 69. She seemed to enjoy it? Not sure. Don't really care. Haha. After a few minutes, she hopped off and continued with an excellent BBBJ. Lots of tongue and eye contact. No rimming which I have read she's good at. I would imagine things would be different if I had her for the entire hour. I let her continue with the BBBJ until I couldn't take it anymore and requested standing missionary to which she happily obliged. She laid back on the table and I pounded away until I felt like I was getting close. Then I suggested she flip over for some doggy and she again honored my request. We were going at it for a bit and she put her hands behind her back which I grabbed onto and used to control her for the rest of the session. It wasn't too long before I exploded in the bag. I asked her name. Ewa. And she left.
Rachel came back in and gave me a 2 minute head massage before telling me we were done. She then told me she had her 'menstruation' which was why she couldn't provide L3 but I should come back for a good time. She never asked for a tip but I gave her 180. I'd usually go 160 but there were 2 of them so. I figured I'd leave a little more.
Anyway, Rachel's performance was pretty lackluster aside from the actual massage. Ewa was an 8/10 for me. I'll have to get her for a full hour some time. I would repeat with Rachel just because she's so hot and I would love the opportunity for L3 with her. I'd probably skip the TS next time.
-
03-20-26 21:04 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 38Appreciate the intel
Thanks, think I'll give Fuji a shot if it's not too busy. Small ass lot next to 711, miss going to Cove with the fenced off alley behind it. Been hesitant to try Cove again, haven't seen a news report but looks like no one goes anymore which is enough for me to seek elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 11:34 #5053Regular Member

Posts: 15Crystal is Korean spot next to a 7-11.
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 10:45 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 105Crystal. Drove by a few times but never made a trip inside. Similar to what another said, I am hesitant due to the exposed entrance and location near residential area. I heard it was a good time though if you can get past that. Can't remember if it's right next to a liquor store or convenient store.
Originally Posted by DarthBane666
[View Original Post]
Relax. Always a good time with good MT's. Kiki is there but I don't think she has any tattoo whatsoever. In general, the place is a little more chaotic due to its popularity. I don't like that the walls are paper thin as well, you can hear noises beyond the traditional massage parlor tunes.
Fuji. Newer place and very clean and comfortable rooms. Vivi from Relax is now here now and again. I've only been a few times, but it seems like an up-and-coming place. It is a little exposed off of Ogden, but I've only been there in the evening post-rush-hour.
All three places have level 3 option. Some said Crystal was Korean MTs whereas I know Relax and Fuji are Chinese MTs (for what it's worth). Enjoy yourself!
-
03-20-26 09:31 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 107Relax. Kiki
Saw Kiki, good time but seems like the same routine every time. Get undressed she comes in dfk, BBBJ preview in room and ts. Then back to the room more dfk and BBBJ, massage, rimmed me for a couple minutes, nothing like Ewwa or Ella. Flip, more BBBJ and main course. Don't get me wrong, she's good at wha she does, but it's always the same routine. To me it's just too mechanical. Anyone have any intel on others at relax besides Ewwa and Kiki? I would love to know others experiences with the other talent there. Only seen a couple reviews of the other girls. PM if you don't want to share on board.










Reply With Quote





