Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 645 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 9670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9160

    Massage

    I feel as though I'm an escort professional I've seen on skip. I need help with massage parlor information and tricks. Pm me for inside info and girls who deal for trade information.

  2. #9159

    Best qv deal

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...i/320306814059

    Best $80 quick visit if you don't mind going on a couch in living room. I've gone 4 times. Tight body.

  3. #9158
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    So she doesn't have any teeth but she's not into Greek well she told me no last week so maybe with some just not me.
    Hit or miss. Sometimes the best I've had. Other times no makeup and hygiene bad. Dripping from guy before.

  4. #9157
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyMonger15  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...e/478043000028

    Seen her a few years back before she got the negative reviews. Hundo for a cardate and she let me pound her ass. It was pretty tight to she loves anal.
    She tricked me and took donation and split inside a circle k. Hard pass.

  5. #9156
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbb  [View Original Post]
    This one is not worth it. Head is lack luster, built like a sack of laundry. Nothing to get excited about. She's willing to negotiate her prices quite a bit which in my experience means the quality will be in the gutter. Monger at own risk.
    Not much to look at but she got on me laid on my chest and rode me and it was pretty good. Now you can negotiate pretty much.

  6. #9155
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year in surfside. Pics are real. Gets wet and I had a decent time. Talks dirty to get you off faster. But that was last year so it may have changed.

  7. #9154

    She was the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her a couple weeks back and the replies I got were all negative about her boyfriend taking the money and running. All replies were really bad. You can do a search of her listings in the past and see what they said.
    She was the one that used to live off 544 went as Mia (or something) she lost a lot of weight. She used to say she was police after you gave money etc. Had the black boyfriend / pimp. Now she pretends no AA. To make believe she not the other version of herself.

  8. #9153

    Not recommended from previous psot

    I asked about her a couple weeks back and the replies I got were all negative about her boyfriend taking the money and running. All replies were really bad. You can do a search of her listings in the past and see what they said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]

  9. #9152

    Can anyone confirm this


  10. #9151
    Quote Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan  [View Original Post]
    Uses multiple names. I've seen her a serveral times. Be very careful. Serious demons with this one.

    Starts the date telling me where the narcan is if something happens to her. Was a quick way to end the date. She used to be better when she was more with it but as I said the demons are taking hold. This hobby is what it is but I have no desire to be with someone who's completely passed out or having to worry with needing EMS.

    Sucks but I don't think there's anything reliable in town anymore.
    This is a perfect example of the inconsistency of this provider. I've experienced both sides of the coin with her. Just saw her this past weekend and was one of the best experiences I've had. Life / she is like a box of chocolates. I think it all depends on the demon level at the time of the visit in my opinion.

  11. #9150

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Been on scene for a few months now. Looking for a fellow monger who has dreamed of her to pm me. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...8/178656162648
    This one is not worth it. Head is lack luster, built like a sack of laundry. Nothing to get excited about. She's willing to negotiate her prices quite a bit which in my experience means the quality will be in the gutter. Monger at own risk.

  12. #9149

    Asians

    Has anyone been to the newest spot on kings highway at la q.

  13. #9148

    River Oaks Been seeing this 1 advertising a while. With no name in the ad, it's hard

    Who are you asking about?

  14. #9147

    Peach / Kelsie / Kels / Lauryn

    Pictures added for reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260322_235429.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260322_235506.jpg‎  

  15. #9146

    Peach / Kelsie / Kels / Lauryn

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed her before. She is a great date! BBBJ is a little toothy, but overall she is worth the price of admission!
    Uses multiple names. I've seen her a serveral times. Be very careful. Serious demons with this one.

    Starts the date telling me where the narcan is if something happens to her. Was a quick way to end the date. She used to be better when she was more with it but as I said the demons are taking hold. This hobby is what it is but I have no desire to be with someone who's completely passed out or having to worry with needing EMS.

    Sucks but I don't think there's anything reliable in town anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape