rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31671
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    Nice, I think I remember telling you about her last year but damn 250 and the room? Most I've paid is 130 and she came to me. Wasn't too long ago either but maybe she had a price hike.
    Yes, I think you were 1 of the guys who made me trust she was legit and worth following up. Thanks for the recommendation! I was hoping for 200, but went with 250 and didn't argue down mostly because I'd agreed to that already. And every other girl I'd hit up wanted over 250 for hour GFE. This state has so many users and flakes, I haven't had a good 200 hour GFE experience in a year, every one nodded off, stopped replying en-route, upsold, etc. I think about it as all-in cost so if I have to get a room, that's a price+room girl. So basically 310 for hour GFE. Which is pricey in this state. Which is why I mention her incall hours / location, or she already has a room, then the price hurts a bit less. I'd love 200 for hour GFE, but so far I haven't found that with any attractive, clean, low volume UTRs. I mean hell even Cougar Julie in Danbury wants 200 for 30 min car dates, no-arm Lexi (in Newington / Hartford didn't reply to my texts, cheerleader Nicole put on pounds and says her back hurts, Bodacious Bombshell / Pussycat Meow wants 240 (I think?) and face pic. Isabella in Meriden is nice but no DATY, hates cum, and someone posted a pic of her passed out standing up LOL. I mean fine, she's nice and all, but I got to be in the right mood to drop 200 and we know she's a user. I could hit up Camille Fuentes who would grandfather me at 250 hour GFE rate, but I got to drive to white plains and isn't available weekends or Mondays. Then there's Joelle in providence but she's a user, or Suzi Cougar in south NJ but she's 400 for hour GFE but likely PSE on table at no upsell. Basically I've no idea who in this state has the redeeming qualities and body of Angel, below 250. So I live with it. Girl's got to eat. And I don't hobby enough that the extra 50 is killing me, and feels like maybe that's the market price now for a decent girl, unless I do some insane amount of legwork on CuddleComfort, Seeking, or similar. All the traveling girls are used to 400+, I've yet to meet one that brings her home-state-low-prices to CT, where prices already feel super cheap.

    At least it's not as bad as LA, SF, Vegas, Chicago, or DC rates where anyone below 450 hour GFE is a scam or a total used up junkie with terrible skin and no teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I have a couple regular ladies that will do that every once in a while. "Oh, baby. I miss you so much. Please come see me today. I am so horny and I need you. " I know it is a scam that they just don't have enough to pay the hotel bill, but it adds to the fantasy and will kick me extras or extra time for preventing them from getting kicked out of their room.
    I like girls who follow up the way a girl you're dating would, who wants to see me again, where it at least feels she's in it and not just solely about the money. There's a lot to be said for a girl who communicates well and kinda seduces you playfully, definitely makes me think of them when I'm in the mood for another time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe that link from 2024 still works. I saw her once, probably around the time she posted that. She got the room herself and I think it was 120 for a QV. I wanted to see her again but she normally works out of her apartment and only does it during normal work hours and that schedule doesn't work for me.
    I was surprised it worked too, and worried her number may have changed. Was a bit afraid at first I'd be texting some rando, makes me cringe thinking of that mistake. But number is still hers. She said just doesn't post. Makes me think she's serious about low volume and has enough regulars she doesn't need to, or has another and larger source of income. Either way, those are the girls I really like seeing. The ones who fuck because they love it, not because they need their next fix.

  2. #31670
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    Yup, another one I chopped off. Sorry Gents. Uncut gave me some intel, but I think I'm going to TOFTT. My only concern is party favors. Anything. Will report back. If anyone has any other Intel, feel free to pm me. Thanks.
    Looking foward to your review.

  3. #31669
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Jadelovin aka Cali aka Rissa aka Marissa

    I have only contacted. Mixed reviews. BBFS on menu. She's is legit. She has habits and delays. One of the previous numbers was associated with her phone handler and his cashapp.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/627659098996
    https://secrethostess.com/10662987/
    413-XXX-4454
    959-XXX-3983
    860-XXX-5510
    I wanted to see her in the past but she raised her rate to 140 for a QV. I passed at that point.

  4. #31668
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    Met Angel from Middletown, digits x7383. We've talked over text a bit but had scheduling difficulties, mostly on my end with my limited free time and her low volume. She's always been polite, nice, and responsive over text during normal hours. Sends multiple pics. Good looking body, fit and in shape for 40+ yrs old. Doesn't post much, like at all in the past year. Glad I kept checking with her every few months, she finally had availability when I did, and we met at a cheap hotel between both of our locations.

    She's low volume, has regulars, picky who she sees, don't want the drama or BS that comes with advertising in this game like weeding through 70+ texts within minutes of posting on skip. Likes keeping her circle close. No signs of usage, suspect she has in past, but wasn't a concern during mtg setup or when we met. She's kinda bubbly / outgoing from when she first approached me in parking lot, gave me a big hug, chatted while we figured out paying for short stay. She's about 5'2 or 5'4", maybe 120 lbs, blonde hair, DD manmades that compliment her body but don't aggressively stand out, green eyes, and a pretty relaxing personality, confident / mature / no-drama attitude you expect of a 40-45 yr old woman. I don't often visit cheap motels and def not late at night, but she had me at ease from the parking lot to the room, was friendly and talkative without clock watching or rushing. I arrived showered and clean, she was the same, so we got down to business quickly. DFK / LFK, a very enthusiastic BBBJ with eye contact and slapping my cock on her face, attempted DT, some Russian, grinding / stripper slide, FIV, then onto cowgirl, mish, doggy, lazy doggy, and back to mish. She's vocal and gets into it. Never used lube. Got super wet. Damage was $250 for hour plus the room. I'd describe her as full GFE. Said does have an incall in Middletown, but very low volume, only free 7-3. Outside those hours need to grab hotel. Sometimes gets a room on weekends in Middletown or Meriden area. A few tattoos, no piercings I can recall, she presents well in public, gets into the session, and has both boobs and a big ass. Next time, I really want to clap the fuck out of those cheeks in doggy for longer. That was a fun sight, and I'm not even an ass guy. Thankfully she's into tit play and let me go to town sucking on those responsive nipples, and enjoyed being pounded deep. Also I get an impression she has a cum fetish? But maybe I'm wrong. Definitely a hot time.

    If you like them young, or super tiny / petite / thin / spinner 20 yr old, or want a $200 or less girl for a quick shag, skip this one. I'm willing to pay a bit more for no drama, a chick that won't blow the hell out of my phone for weeks after begging for repeat, no upsell, no angry boyfriend or handler, gets into the session, delivers what she promises, etc. And she she delivered all that. So for $250 for a solid GFE hour, feels like a deal. Easy repeat for me, if her schedule allows. Just wish her incall was closer to me.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/406213220697.

    Oh, one note. In researching her, some people said her ad pics didn't all match. I trusted bc a couple guys here said she is their UTR regular. If you see a similar-but-not-same girl alongside her pics in an old ad, it's because she has doubled with other girls. I think used to with Skye, and someone else before that. Those ads for doubles were just poorly worded and included pics of both girls. Its confusing. But the pics attached are 100% her. And calling her number, it's just her, no handler.
    I can't believe that link from 2024 still works. I saw her once, probably around the time she posted that. She got the room herself and I think it was 120 for a QV. I wanted to see her again but she normally works out of her apartment and only does it during normal work hours and that schedule doesn't work for me.

  5. #31667
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    Nice, I think I remember telling you about her last year but damn 250 and the room? Most I've paid is 130 and she came to me. Wasn't too long ago either but maybe she had a price hike.
    Wow, what a phenomenal looking set on her.

  6. #31666
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    Met Angel from Middletown, digits x7383. We've talked over text a bit but had scheduling difficulties, mostly on my end with my limited free time and her low volume. She's always been polite, nice, and responsive over text during normal hours. Sends multiple pics. Good looking body, fit and in shape for 40+ yrs old. Doesn't post much, like at all in the past year. Glad I kept checking with her every few months, she finally had availability when I did, and we met at a cheap hotel between both of our locations.



    If you like them young, or super tiny / petite / thin / spinner 20 yr old, or want a $200 or less girl for a quick shag, skip this one. I'm willing to pay a bit more for no drama, a chick that won't blow the hell out of my phone for weeks after begging for repeat, no upsell, no angry boyfriend or handler, gets into the session, delivers what she promises, etc. And she she delivered all that. So for $250 for a solid GFE hour, feels like a deal. Easy repeat for me, if her schedule allows. Just wish her incall was closer to me.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/406213220697.

    Oh, one note. In researching her, some people said her ad pics didn't all match. I trusted bc a couple guys here said she is their UTR regular. If you see a similar-but-not-same girl alongside her pics in an old ad, it's because she has doubled with other girls. I think used to with Skye, and someone else before that. Those ads for doubles were just poorly worded and included pics of both girls. Its confusing. But the pics attached are 100% her. And calling her number, it's just her, no handler.
    Nice, I think I remember telling you about her last year but damn 250 and the room? Most I've paid is 130 and she came to me. Wasn't too long ago either but maybe she had a price hike.

  7. #31665
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    ..... a chick that won't blow the hell out of my phone for weeks after begging for repeat .....
    LOL. I have a couple regular ladies that will do that every once in a while. "Oh, baby. I miss you so much. Please come see me today. I am so horny and I need you. " I know it is a scam that they just don't have enough to pay the hotel bill, but it adds to the fantasy and will kick me extras or extra time for preventing them from getting kicked out of their room.

  8. #31664

    Re: Jadelovin aka Cali aka Rissa aka Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some Intel on this one before, but cannot find it. Anyone willing to share? You can PM me if you want. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/627659098996
    Quote Originally Posted by Moros3360  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. I first saw her in August of 2024, and we had a good time. I got her a room at the Twin Tree on the Turnpike, and we got along great. I would go on to see her fairly regularly for the next 6 months until the end of Spring, when she was down near the casinos for a few months. After she came back up towards central CT, I saw her a couple more times, and then after that she stopped posting for a bit. She was always extremely bad about responding in a reasonable amount of time. The only thing to be aware of with her is she takes forever to get ready, so if you have a set amount of time to be with her, and can't go over, she isn't your girl. I will say though, she doesn't charge you for the time just spent hanging out while she gets ready. The only reason I haven't seen her recently is because she has since said no to BBFSCIP which she used to allow with me, and I'm pretty sure she has a handler / boyfriend now, seeing as I recall hearing from another provider that she was seeing someone, as well as a review from a fellow monger a couple months ago saying they suspected the same thing. And the no BBFS was a really sudden thing to. Something to note though, her rates are $. 5 for the qv, $$$ for the hhr, and $$ 5 for the hour last I saw. When I saw her regularly, I would put up like $$. 5 for an hour (and end up spending at least 2 hours while she got ready / puttered about the room). I don't know if anything has changed in that regard, but if it hasn't beware the clock. It's not that she's wasting time, or that she is a clock-watcher, she is just extremely scatter-brained. I will say her body was worth the amount requested, at least as of the last time I saw her. But if anything has changed, I wouldn't be terribly shocked to see she went the way of LA Nurse. Anywho, with her it is definitely an YMMV situation, just treat her with respect, be patient, and you shouldn't have many issues with her.
    Jadelovin aka Cali aka Rissa aka Marissa

    I have only contacted. Mixed reviews. BBFS on menu. She's is legit. She has habits and delays. One of the previous numbers was associated with her phone handler and his cashapp.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/627659098996
    https://secrethostess.com/10662987/
    413-XXX-4454
    959-XXX-3983
    860-XXX-5510
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6257.jpg‎   IMG_6258.jpg‎   IMG_6259.jpg‎   IMG_6260.jpg‎   IMG_6261.jpg‎  


  9. #31663

    Saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    Met Angel from Middletown, digits x7383. We've talked over text a bit but had scheduling difficulties, mostly on my end with my limited free time and her low volume. She's always been polite, nice, and responsive over text during normal hours. Sends multiple pics. Good looking body, fit and in shape for 40+ yrs old. Doesn't post much, like at all in the past year. Glad I kept checking with her every few months, she finally had availability when I did, and we met at a cheap hotel between both of our locations.

    She's low volume, has regulars, picky who she sees, don't want the drama or BS that comes with advertising in this game like weeding through 70+ texts within minutes of posting on skip. Likes keeping her circle close. No signs of usage, suspect she has in past, but wasn't a concern during mtg setup or when we met. She's kinda bubbly / outgoing from when she first approached me in parking lot, gave me a big hug, chatted while we figured out paying for short stay. She's about 5'2 or 5'4", maybe 120 lbs, blonde hair, DD manmades that compliment her body but don't aggressively stand out, green eyes, and a pretty relaxing personality, confident / mature / no-drama attitude you expect of a 40-45 yr old woman. I don't often visit cheap motels and def not late at night, but she had me at ease from the parking lot to the room, was friendly and talkative without clock watching or rushing. I arrived showered and clean, she was the same, so we got down to business quickly. DFK / LFK, a very enthusiastic BBBJ with eye contact and slapping my cock on her face, attempted DT, some Russian, grinding / stripper slide, FIV, then onto cowgirl, mish, doggy, lazy doggy, and back to mish. She's vocal and gets into it. Never used lube. Got super wet. Damage was $250 for hour plus the room. I'd describe her as full GFE. Said does have an incall in Middletown, but very low volume, only free 7-3. Outside those hours need to grab hotel. Sometimes gets a room on weekends in Middletown or Meriden area. A few tattoos, no piercings I can recall, she presents well in public, gets into the session, and has both boobs and a big ass. Next time, I really want to clap the fuck out of those cheeks in doggy for longer. That was a fun sight, and I'm not even an ass guy. Thankfully she's into tit play and let me go to town sucking on those responsive nipples, and enjoyed being pounded deep. Also I get an impression she has a cum fetish? But maybe I'm wrong. Definitely a hot time.

    If you like them young, or super tiny / petite / thin / spinner 20 yr old, or want a $200 or less girl for a quick shag, skip this one. I'm willing to pay a bit more for no drama, a chick that won't blow the hell out of my phone for weeks after begging for repeat, no upsell, no angry boyfriend or handler, gets into the session, delivers what she promises, etc. And she she delivered all that. So for $250 for a solid GFE hour, feels like a deal. Easy repeat for me, if her schedule allows. Just wish her incall was closer to me.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/406213220697.

    Oh, one note. In researching her, some people said her ad pics didn't all match. I trusted bc a couple guys here said she is their UTR regular. If you see a similar-but-not-same girl alongside her pics in an old ad, it's because she has doubled with other girls. I think used to with Skye, and someone else before that. Those ads for doubles were just poorly worded and included pics of both girls. Its confusing. But the pics attached are 100% her. And calling her number, it's just her, no handler.
    She cool, little too $ for her time though, lot to choose from.

  10. #31662

    Intel on this one.

    I've seen some Intel on this one before, but cannot find it. Anyone willing to share? You can PM me if you want. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/627659098996

  11. #31661

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by OldStud1970  [View Original Post]
    She was going by Blue. Saw her a few times months ago then she fell off the radar. She isn't much to look at but was cool, safe and gave a great BBBJ. If you're looking for hot, look elsewhere, if you're looking for a good, safe, time give her a shot. I think she was $1 QV if I remember correctly.
    Agreed. Loves DATY too. Smells nice and definitely gets off. 45 is old for some people. Falls within my range though.

  12. #31660
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Looks kinda rough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/081592866946
    413-XXX-6258

    P.S. You added a "/ to the end of the link that caused it to fail. Pics and numbers could help.
    She was going by Blue. Saw her a few times months ago then she fell off the radar. She isn't much to look at but was cool, safe and gave a great BBBJ. If you're looking for hot, look elsewhere, if you're looking for a good, safe, time give her a shot. I think she was $1 QV if I remember correctly.

  13. #31659

    Flirty

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastw...v/138576047861
    959-XXX-0848
    959-XXX-2664

    P.S. You chopped off the end of the web link. Pics and numbers help.
    Yup, another one I chopped off. Sorry Gents. Uncut gave me some intel, but I think I'm going to TOFTT. My only concern is party favors. Anything. Will report back. If anyone has any other Intel, feel free to pm me. Thanks.

  14. #31658

    That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Looks kinda rough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/081592866946
    413-XXX-6258

    P.S. You added a "/ to the end of the link that caused it to fail. Pics and numbers could help.
    Sorry about that. I need to be more careful when I do the copy and paste. That is definitely her. A little rough, but very nice and won't keep you waiting for ever. And again, the best BBBJ I've ever had. Can't remember if the swallows were out or not.

  15. #31657

    Re: Flirty & Playful CONTENT LIVE VIDEO CHATS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Screenshot would help.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this beauty? I see her posting daily, but my gut tells me no. She's definitely hot IMO. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastw...content-live-v
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastw...v/138576047861
    959-XXX-0848
    959-XXX-2664

    P.S. You chopped off the end of the web link. Pics and numbers help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6240.jpg‎   IMG_6241.jpg‎   IMG_6242.jpg‎   IMG_6243.jpg‎   IMG_6244.jpg‎  

    IMG_6245.jpg‎   IMG_6246.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape