Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 309 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4428

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Is she Chinese? The one some have posted does not like her tits to get sucked? I close are those photos? I'm think she much older?
    She give a solid massage if that is what you want. The photos aren't her but they are representative of her body type and age group. I haven't seen her for a couple of years but when I last enjoyed her skills, she was enthusiastic and interested in making sure that I had a good time and got my money's worth. Cindy (originally known as Yanni) is a "workaday", "good service" provider in Honolulu. She won't win awards but she won't severely disappoint you either.

  2. #4427
    Is she Chinese? The one some have posted does not like her tits to get sucked? I close are those photos? I'm think she much older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Might want to try a provider named Cindy. After you tried, share your experience. I have seen her numerous times and leave satisfied. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html.

  3. #4426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Japanese Mai

    It's been awhile since I saw her. Went this morning to see her. Finally did something different this time around. No dead & she wasn't just laying there. Had fun & a great time. Thanks Babe.

  4. #4425
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Anything new or different with her or everything still the same?
    Still around, getting pounded into the ground.

  5. #4424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Japanese Mai

    Anything new or different with her or everything still the same?

  6. #4423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Might want to try a provider named Cindy. After you tried, share your experience. I have seen her numerous times and leave satisfied. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Cindy looks nice. How's her massage skills?

  7. #4422

    Building rapport with a provider you are going to fuck once is overrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by StaneTech  [View Original Post]
    After getting the chance to read through a good number of these posts I think I have a better idea of the value of building rapport with these lovely ladies. However, I'm only here sporadically due to work so I never really know when I'll have the chance to come back again so I was hoping for some recommendations. I'm looking for a mature Asian who'll give at least a decent massage and has FS on the table for a first timer. I know YMMV in these situations, so don't try telling me how it went for you Brad Pitt lookalikes. Thanks in advance!
    In my opinion.

    Most providers you see for the first time, you will most likely not see them again.

    You will realize within the first 10 or 20 minutes that she is one and done, and you just going through the motions to finish out your time with her.

    This Honolulu forum tells you a lot about many providers. How good the session could be and the limitations too.

    If you like to be adventurous and choose to visit some shops that do not get a lot of reviews, sometimes they payoff.

    Hint: Chinese massage shops.

    Steve Buscemi look-alike.

  8. #4421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Looking for a MILF provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by StaneTech  [View Original Post]
    After getting the chance to read through a good number of these posts I think I have a better idea of the value of building rapport with these lovely ladies. However, I'm only here sporadically due to work so I never really know when I'll have the chance to come back again so I was hoping for some recommendations. I'm looking for a mature Asian who'll give at least a decent massage and has FS on the table for a first timer. I know YMMV in these situations, so don't try telling me how it went for you Brad Pitt lookalikes. Thanks in advance!
    Might want to try a provider named Cindy. After you tried, share your experience. I have seen her numerous times and leave satisfied. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13209265.html.

  9. #4420

    Tomiko

    Thanks to the braddah who showed me how to get more info on Tomiko. Looks like she is 68. Is that right? If so, I'm extra excited. I saw the news story she was interviewed on. She was wearing a mask. Her other pics looked to be a few years old. Still, 68, that's perfect.

  10. #4419

    Gals that offer FS on the first meet

    After getting the chance to read through a good number of these posts I think I have a better idea of the value of building rapport with these lovely ladies. However, I'm only here sporadically due to work so I never really know when I'll have the chance to come back again so I was hoping for some recommendations. I'm looking for a mature Asian who'll give at least a decent massage and has FS on the table for a first timer. I know YMMV in these situations, so don't try telling me how it went for you Brad Pitt lookalikes. Thanks in advance!

  11. #4418
    Wanted to confirm a few things. Macy is Thai, Lisa Korean, Tomiko Korean?

    I'm leaning toward trying Lisa or Macy for some gilf session.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moku808  [View Original Post]
    Agree about Macy, good strong massage and good service level all around that are better than most. Always get a big squeeze to start off the session and at the end never even ask for money. Just saw her earlier in the week, looking sexier than before, hair is longer, past her shoulder and seem like she got a new nightgown, other than the black or white one she always wears. So much sexier looking now, accentuates her shape and makes her boobs to look even bigger. Got to get a red one for her for our next session, imagination going amok already.

    Update: Just talked to Macy, she thanked me for the support, as this month due to the severe weather business has been exceptionally slow, from what has already been slow start to the new year. So, whether it's Macy, or any one of your OG favorites, time show your support. How about sharing your OG favorites, so we all know who we all should support, over priced ones excluded.

  12. #4417

    Strong Massage wExtras

    Quote Originally Posted by Museki  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Probably could fill up a 60+ thread, for sure 50+! Personally Tomiko looks to old for me and I'm old! I haven't seen Lisa for probably close to 10 years. Well known as the "human vacuum" BBBJ I personally didn't care for her service. I prefer Macy, gives a decent massage and pretty good service although she tends to talk a lot. Byut taht's just me, TEHO.
    Agree about Macy, good strong massage and good service level all around that are better than most. Always get a big squeeze to start off the session and at the end never even ask for money. Just saw her earlier in the week, looking sexier than before, hair is longer, past her shoulder and seem like she got a new nightgown, other than the black or white one she always wears. So much sexier looking now, accentuates her shape and makes her boobs to look even bigger. Got to get a red one for her for our next session, imagination going amok already.

    Update: Just talked to Macy, she thanked me for the support, as this month due to the severe weather business has been exceptionally slow, from what has already been slow start to the new year. So, whether it's Macy, or any one of your OG favorites, time show your support. How about sharing your OG favorites, so we all know who we all should support, over priced ones excluded.

  13. #4416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Museki  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Probably could fill up a 60+ thread, for sure 50+! Personally Tomiko looks to old for me and I'm old! I haven't seen Lisa for probably close to 10 years. Well known as the "human vacuum" BBBJ I personally didn't care for her service. I prefer Macy, gives a decent massage and pretty good service although she tends to talk a lot. Byut taht's just me, TEHO.
    How's Lisa's massage? Been meaning to try her for awhile but never got around to it. What's the damage? Mahalo in advance.

  14. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Funny this thread is 40+ most girls in Hawaii these days are now are all 40+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Museki  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Probably could fill up a 60+ thread, for sure 50+!
    By the way, for any members especially interested in posting about old providers of any ethnicity, there's a thread entitled "Granny MILF" with 393 posts.

  15. #4414

    60+ thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Funny this thread is 40+ most girls in Hawaii these days are now are all 40+.

    In the GILF Category we have Lisa, Tomiko, & Macy from what I read. Likely 60+? I never tried any of them. For those that seen all 3 can you rank them in looks and maybe age? Sounds like there all similar good service.

    Guess I tend to like older women but I often sleep on them for fear they too old. . example Monica. I never saw her until her last run and only got to see her once. The other was Sasha from blue star. Both to me had amazing bodies for their age. I'm not sure if Lisa, Tomiko or Macy would compare. But I kinda curious and might try one these 3.
    LOL, Probably could fill up a 60+ thread, for sure 50+! Personally Tomiko looks to old for me and I'm old! I haven't seen Lisa for probably close to 10 years. Well known as the "human vacuum" BBBJ I personally didn't care for her service. I prefer Macy, gives a decent massage and pretty good service although she tends to talk a lot. Byut taht's just me, TEHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape