Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36250
    Delilah is looking for help this morning before 11 am so if you have her number just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  2. #36249

    Couldn't get anything

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I was tied up all weekend and had zero time. Did anyone get to see the UTR named Mo Packie was talking about?
    I tried texting her yesterday and none of my messages were going through. I chalked it up to that her phone was dead.

  3. #36248
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I was tied up all weekend and had zero time. Did anyone get to see the UTR named Mo Packie was talking about?
    I had a slight comms issue with initially; something about needing a pic of me so she could tell the people at hotel I was her counselor. Ended up linking with her in the early morning Saturday with no problem getting the job done.

  4. #36247

    Mo

    I was tied up all weekend and had zero time. Did anyone get to see the UTR named Mo Packie was talking about?

  5. #36246
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Ong I'm not pimping just helping out a horny community lmao.
    The hero we didn't deserve.

  6. #36245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a SB from Richmond years ago. Tryst page has no rate and only contact is messaging thru Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelhothoney
    Overweight, plain looking mid chick demands 20% deposit? It couldn't be me. #glwts.

  7. #36244
    Quote Originally Posted by Native434  [View Original Post]
    Had no luck setting anything up this evening. Couldn't get any one to respond. Reminded me that I haven't seen Natalia off Commerce post in awhile. She was always good for binds like this. Seems crazy that over the years I've seen her a good number of times but could never get her to spark up a convo or open up at all. Just always dry and about business. Not someone I'd want to track down but moreso just curious if anyone knew what happened to her?
    Last I saw she was in jail.

  8. #36243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Glo

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    She will post on STG at times.
    She'll also post in the massage section on stg. Ad is up now.

  9. #36242

    Bombshell


  10. #36241

    Any Info on Hazel Honey

    She looks like a SB from Richmond years ago. Tryst page has no rate and only contact is messaging thru Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelhothoney

  11. #36240
    Quote Originally Posted by TubeSockWilly  [View Original Post]
    How does one get in contact with Glo / Gigi?
    She will post on STG at times.

  12. #36239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Not a bad experience

    When I used to see her a few months ago she always responded promptly and honestly I felt like her kitty was too tight but I liked that. Her BBBJ was amazing too. Even called a friend along for a threesome which was awesome. Seems like she wants something more on the regular and started asking for money all the time so I cut it off.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce  [View Original Post]
    She met me for outcall at hotel. Nice girl but her kitty was too loose and nearly wore me out before I unloaded in the bag. Too expensive to be a regular anyway.

  13. #36238

    Very Smooth

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I actually went to see her the other day. There were some signs but honestly I couldn't really tell based of the text convo. There was nothing sexual mentioned but when I got there they asked "you brought cash right?" That alone was a bit of a red flag but also not that bad. So I went in the hotel and up to her floor. I deliberately passed the door she had texted and I soon as I walked past I actually heard a radio through one of the rooms "he just walked past the room". I casually walked to the end of the hallway, made a you turn and walked my ass right back outside. Closest call I've had in quite a while. Be safe out there y'all.
    This was a very smooth move on your part. Always do recognizance. I would always scout the parking lot & then park elsewhere. Then walk the hotel. Go to the wrong floor first walk around. Then the correct floor and walk past the room as you did. One fed flag for me was when they pick a room at the end of a hall & stairs are on other end. I avoided a sting or a robbery a time or two. That hotel in Chester been a hot spot for a minute. There is a dead end street behind the hotel staxx used to stay at. There is a skating rink at the end. Next to that used to be JES foundation repair. They got busted for something about year ago. Guess CPD confiscated the building. It is now some sort of facility they are using lot is full of their vehicles. Go check it out out yourself. Southland drive one block north of the big intersection between the Pizza Hut & Chicken Fiesta.

  14. #36237

    Utr update

    So I kinda been busy today seeing Hailee, Delilah, Chelsea, and Karma who all have rooms currently and they are still looking for some old and new friends this weekend to chill with so if you have their numbers hit them up asap and if you need their numbers just hmu. Also I think Sam lost her phone again but you can probably catch her on jd walking around.

  15. #36236
    How does one get in contact with Glo / Gigi?

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything you said. She will text you that it's a matter of life and death, I'm going to be living on the street, yada, yada, yada. But she is affordable and everything is on the table with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape